Forum Name: The Work-Up
Forum Description: Game fishing related topics here
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74948
Printed Date: 06 Mar 2024 at 2:39am

Topic: Looking for crew?
Posted By: Zambezi
Subject: Looking for crew?
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 8:00am
Don't know if there is a LFC thread, just in case thought I would get one going as a place other can post as well.

Due to change in the work situation I am available most weekends (when not on call) and can be available week days with some lead time to arrange leave.

Keen to crew with anyone who needs it, share costs etc and am Auckland based, willing to travel.

Will PM mob number to anyone who needs it.

-------------
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.

Replies:
Posted By: mongreldog
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:29am
i need you next month for atleast 7 days mate!!!!can you be in mindelo marina 7pm on the 6feb?

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:30am
Becareful, if I show up there you'd best keep that offer LOL

-------------
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.

Posted By: mongreldog
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:35am
comon bro im not scared!!!!!!hahaha

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:28am
Damn, I'll need a bigger strap-on :/

-------------

Posted By: papilon
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:11am
I am looking for fishing mates for some game fishing the next few months.

I have a 22ft Cresta Craft and am based in Auckland but willing to travel anywhere between Bay of Plenty and Coromandel, up to Tutukaka or Bay of Islands.

Boat has outriggers and a 200-litre fuel tank, and I have a Tica 50WTS dual-speed reel with rod, set up with 24kg gear. Also have a Pelagic Extreme 30 reel and rod. I have lots of lures, and a suitable gaff.

What I am looking for is like-minded individuals who are keen to try for a marlin this season, who have their own game rod/s, and are keen to join me and share costs. I definitely want to do the Fitzroy one-base in March, but any other weekends in the next three months are candidates for trips.

The boat can sleep two (three with some jury-rigging of a cover) so we can stay overnight if necessary. However more likely to be day trips, and sleeping on land.

Costs will be shared petrol and food costs. It is important that you have at least one game rod, because I cannot afford to buy any more right now Cry and it will be a bit pointless trolling with only one serious  game rod. Other than that all you need is a good sense of humour and availability on the weekends.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:28pm
if anyone can make it up here by late arvo I am away for a drift and a marlin fish tomorrow, keen men need only reply

-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland

Posted By: African Ollies
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:36pm
going to look at another boat tomorrow, otherwise would have been interested

Posted By: bite
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:09pm
im avalible for untill i get a  real job ,
 im 58  
deckyed out of tauranga for years  so if i cant be picked up it would have to be tauranga ,  handled marlin and tuna know how to do most things game fishing,

have some gear if u want know the area if u want understand the number one rule the capyain is always right cant really travel no job = no gas but can make it to the marina or ramp,  0210, 244 1901 any time

bill

Posted By: IGAB
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:54am
I can usually get off at short notice (being the boss).. more than happy to pay my way!

Need to catch my first Marlin......and if I don't have a boat and a line in the water..there's not much chance of that.

Hopefully the weather improves and chances come up soon.

Cheers

-------------
Looking forward to to fishing freedom on the Jet ski..and maybe even catching a fish :-)

Posted By: Bugzy
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 10:28am
Anyone looking for crew to do sword drops please give me a yell. Happy to travel. Live in Auckland.

-------------
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Posted By: Clemmo
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 9:15am

Hey guys. 

There will be many keen young fishos available to work or help crew in the coming months (early November-Feb) after uni finishes.  If you have any positions available please let us know :) Would love to learn the ropes.

Clemmo

-------------
>)))))> www.harbourheatpumps.co.nz <(((((<

Posted By: Kitten
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:06am
I'd be keen, more than happy to share costs, within the Auckland area.

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 12:32pm
always looking for last minute crews guys, as a shift worker a lot of my time off is weekdays.

-------------

Posted By: Zeta
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 3:11pm
Hi guys we are Fishing with Aaron from Coastal Fishing Charters in early / mid March 2013 ( dates to be confirmed by Aaron in the next couple of weeks ) at the Ranfurly for Kingies , Hapuka Bass etc etc ( bottom dwellers ) we have 3 guys and we need a 4th person ,we`ll be staying at Hicks Bay , transport can be supplied if required if anyone is interested PM me Please.

Cheers

Posted By: repoman32
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:27pm

anyone around the lower north island i am avaible as crew member weekends only, live in palmerston north.

cheers
ps, share costs , wash the boat etc...

Posted By: Kitten
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Zeta Zeta wrote:

Hi guys we are Fishing with Aaron from Coastal Fishing Charters in early / mid March 2013 ( dates to be confirmed by Aaron in the next couple of weeks ) at the Ranfurly for Kingies , Hapuka Bass etc etc ( bottom dwellers ) we have 3 guys and we need a 4th person ,we`ll be staying at Hicks Bay , transport can be supplied if required if anyone is interested PM me Please.

Cheers

PM me price. I'm in 'Kura also, so keen to carpool, but have to look at finances first. :)

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:34pm
Sweet a sticky

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
if some one wants a hand im proubly still avalibale for the odd day out of tauranga  i will be mainly fishing the cuz 53 foot boat but dont mind helping others out here or there 

Posted By: double dose
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:03am
Hi Im looking to get some game fishing experiance over the summer. Im based in Auckland but can travel and willing to share costs. Im even keen to do some free charter deck hand work if needed.

Russ

Posted By: dirtyharry
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 4:35pm
I'm available to crew weekends from xmas onwards and can probably arrange a week off mid feb to end of march.  I've got a 30w and 50w, my own rigging gear and a few lures plus some small boat experience.  Happy to travel north or south from Akl  The usual with share expenses, clean up etc and I'm used to being shouted and sworn at.  PlusI need to POP MY CHERRY Wink. 

-------------
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by dirtyharry dirtyharry wrote:

I'm available to crew weekends from xmas onwards and can probably arrange a week off mid feb to end of march.  I've got a 30w and 50w, my own rigging gear and a few lures plus some small boat experience.  Happy to travel north or south from Akl  The usual with share expenses, clean up etc and I'm used to being shouted and sworn at.  PlusI need to POP MY CHERRY Wink. 
boy do I have a deal for you LOL

-------------

Posted By: CanadianJohn
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 6:43pm
am keen to get out this season as well. i have got random days off often midweek as well. holidays booked january and february so possibly available drop of the hat and will travel.

Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 7:06pm
Hmmmmmmmm

Posted By: Bugzy
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

boy do I have a deal for you LOL

Ha ha!

-------------
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Posted By: AndreA
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:45am
If anyone is intrested in game fishing the BOP or Raglan this up coming season get in contact.

-------------
f*#k it all & f*#king no regrets

Posted By: karm
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
Looking for crew this weekend.
Leaving Auckland Fri eve, heading north - probably Tutes, maybe BOI depending on water temps & forecast... 

txt me 0274 812 726 

cheers

Mk

Posted By: monarch
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 8:22pm
Hi where do you live I'm in tauranga and lookin at doin more fishing this season got 10 last season go out for 3/4 days norm give me a ring if you keen 0274992718

Posted By: the demon
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:22pm
good luck karm,take my hat off to ya you fish hard .Work and moving into a new house puts me out .Will cheak on here over january and feb for the manukau run again . good luck

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by monarch monarch wrote:

Hi where do you live I'm in tauranga and lookin at doin more fishing this season got 10 last season go out for 3/4 days norm give me a ring if you keen 0274992718

i mit be a little intrested maybe later in the season

but at the moment im full commited to getting stevens boat up and running, as we haven,t really done any gamefishing for 10 years its going to take us a bit of time to get up to even moderate  speed  on catching a couple of fish,Big smile  
 and 3 or 4 days is a little past my personal limit of 2 or max 3 days at this stage Embarrassed   so later in the season i maybe avalible for a shorter trip or 2  soft at this stage in my older ageWink still know a few older deckys so  if i hear of any one i will let them know  cheers

posably up for a shortish trip early in the season  but as i have a spear fish problem i could be spying  but not really Clap

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 2:50pm
Going wide tmoro,  Friday 21 - east coast   Mokes Bream Knolls
Leaving Auckland 5 am
space for 1,  txt me if interested 0274 812 726

Posted By: CanadianJohn
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 7:13pm
damn, one more day of work and i'm on holidays. 

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:46pm
If I didn't have a wedding to go to.... :(

-------------

Posted By: Catchelot
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by karm karm wrote:

Going wide tmoro,  Friday 21 - east coast   Mokes Bream Knolls
Leaving Auckland 5 am
space for 1,  txt me if interested 0274 812 726

Best of luck Mark and don't forget to post the trip report on returnClap

-------------
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau

Date Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 12:33pm
Leaving Auckland & Off to Whangaroa Wed afternoon 26th - 
Have accommodation organised  - $50/head
Fish Thurs Fri

Space for 1 - & your new lures from Santa -
back Friday night -LATE

txt me if interested  0274 812 726

Mark  

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 4:06pm
probably the wrong place for this.....
Guys I have had a guy pull the pin on the nationals, no dramas there so am looking for another to take his place, took out one section last year so keen to give it a crack again this year, lost of fun and games, if your keen you wont ask the dates or the cost and remember it is 8 days of all go fishing, drunkeness laughs tea bags and abuse, if your not thick skinned you may have problemsLOL but believe me it is a lot of fun oh and did I mention the free tagging of sharks by the dozens 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 8:39am
ok spot is filled for the nats, I may look at one more, just to cover the bases,

good to see some good kean men.

-------------

Posted By: jakepitsville
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 12:21pm
will likely be looking for +1 or 2 guys next week out of doubtlessbay - .  text 0211721052

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 7:19pm
Fri and Sat boys - spot for two, relaxed day or two fishing off Kari/kari/doubtless bay/whangeroa

Posted By: Gowest
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:46am
Hey mate I got two Tiagra 50W set ups with black magic harness/gimbals and have started gathering up some marlin lures. I'll be keen as to go target some game in the BOP or Raglan. Based in Hams.

Regards
Chad

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:58am
Ooops bugger that was meant to be a PM haha. But yeah if anyone needs an extra fisho for their crew for gamefishing this season I'm keen as and got the gear but not too much game fishing experience just started getting into it late last season after I saw my first marlin.

Posted By: redone967
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 9:49am
Any one thinking about a trip west Kawhia/ Raglan/Manakau over the next few days, I am keen to help fill any spare spots If they are available, I've got a couple of 50's and my harness here but have left my lure bag on the east coast, PM, text on 0272662885 or reply to this post if you know of anyone, cheers

Posted By: kaimana
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 6:56pm
 Anyone keen for a gamefish this weekend out of tutukaka 42ft boat have room for two

Posted By: Twocan
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 1:19am
Thought I might throw a cheeky post in here as I have the next two weeks off and thought someone might want someone to share the fuel bill.  I have zilch game fishing experience but am well used to being shouted at and have tested my sea legs sailing from BOI to AKL in 50 knot winds with no sea sickness.  Will be based around Warkworth from later this week and more than happy to travel north, if keen anyone is keen to have someone share the bills flick me a PM or reply here. 

-------------
http://www.legasea.co.nz" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: dugong
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:46am
Is anyone looking for a deckie for the next couple of months? I'm happy to work for free and I'm looking to spend as much time as possible on the water before I go dairy farming in June. I don't have a huge amount of game fishing experience but I'm a  fast learner, am super keen and not a lay about. I've done a few game fishing trips including one to Tonga last year where we hooked up mahi-mahi, yellow fin and got a strike from a marlin. Keen to pay my way and help out with cleaning and maintaining the boat. Based in central NI and can travel at short notice 

Posted By: Lineburningthugs
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 7:26pm
always keen to head wide, have a 18' in mercury bay so if im not out in that i'll be down to join anyone else that needs crew, may have the odd spot on my boat but i usually only fish two up, have all the gear, bm standup harness, lures, teasers, game rods, pitch bait rods, flying gaff, lifting gaffs...  done a couple seasons but always learning more.. standard deal split costs cleaning etc, also break it brought it...

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 8:20pm
have a spot for one of two on saturday out of mangonui far north

Posted By: green guy
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 9:39pm
Hey guys would love to get my 1st marlin this year drops a pm or a yay on 0210749228
Have had many a go with some good buggers from here but yet to land one
Cheers

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys

Posted By: assassin_1
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 3:36pm
Due to a late cancellation I have a spot available Saturday 26th marlin fishing over the Manukau Bar. 7.5m Diesel. Have all the gear, no need to bring anything other than food and drinks.
Shared costs which should be about $150 for the day.
Leaving Onehunga at 6am.
Text on 021 0233 0666 if keen.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 10:10pm
Anyone wanting to go west - over the Manukau-  Mon 28th  send me a txt  0274 812 726

cheers

Mark

Posted By: Grovo
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 9:36pm
Very late notice I know, but anyone heading out west coast (i assume not east given weather) Auckland or northland tomorrow? I've got a day off, very keen, not too useless, pitch in for gas etc. mark 021513808

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 12:38pm
Anyone wanting to go west - over the Manukau-  Sun   2nd     txt/call me   0274 812 726

cheers

Mark

Posted By: MtFisherman
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 8:33pm
Heading out of Tutukaka tomorrow - driving from Whangarei. Looking for 1x crew member. I have all the gear - safety and fishing. 5m Senator with 70hp Yamaha 4/stroke. Usually use ~50litres gas for a full day. Split gas 50/50.

021 225 7032 - Craig

Posted By: naki boys
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 11:54am
Anyone need crew off New Plymouth? Have caught marlin off here, Ozzy and Vanuatu, but sold the boat a few yrs ago. Have a couple tld30s, and a few lures left (bill hall old blues, and billbashers). Happy to go 50/50 fuel. Free most days.

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 4:09pm
Anyone looking for crew heading out off Raglan or Kawhia this weekend? Got 2 x Tiagra 50w some lures 2 x BM equaliser harnesses ready to go if anyone is short. More than happy to share costs and duties. PM me

Posted By: markallan
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 5:44pm
Anyone heading out anywhere on Monday (well, almost anywhere: BoP, east cape, coro, whangarei, aucks, west coast etc) ill get there!i m dead keen, got a bit of gear and will pay my share and cleeeean etc! Mark; 0276997265 or PM!

Posted By: pirate
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by naki boys naki boys wrote:

Anyone need crew off New Plymouth? Have caught marlin off here, Ozzy and Vanuatu, but sold the boat a few yrs ago. Have a couple tld30s, and a few lures left (bill hall old blues, and billbashers). Happy to go 50/50 fuel. Free most days.

pm sent

Posted By: KB
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 2:56pm

Hi

Looking at fishing the toot's small boats 8 & 9th March (regular crew has wedding)

Need 1 crew member, have berth booked, sleep on boat no taller than 6'1 if you don't want your feet hagging over the edge of bunk. Share costs approx $ 50 to $ 70 per day 1/2 share.

Have all the gear but bring your favorite Lure sleeping bag, snacks and refreshments.

Plan to leave from Mangawhai and fish into the comp, fish back down on Sunday (If weather ok if not will fish out from the Kaipara for two days)

5.25 Stacer

KB

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 1:59pm
has anyone been using this thread with any success. We tend to get lots of guys wanting to get out but how many do?

-------------

Posted By: Twocan
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 5:09pm
Yup, got out with KB in the post above yours for my first experience of towing plastic in Jan.  Awesome day with a damn good guy.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 5:24pm

has anyone been using this thread with any success. We tend to get lots of guys wanting to get out but how many do?

I went out with a guy from Whangaroa and all I got was abuse....and a marlin Wink

-------------
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.

Posted By: KB
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 5:37pm
Great day out with Twocan good crew memberThumbs Up

Out the weekend with alan-syme (Forum Member) from Tauranga this weekend going West as of today, he replyed to my crew request.
So for me it works well.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:04pm
cheers guys, the thread has been stuck for over 12 months so wondered what sort of track record we have as I have not seen any reports on trips out game fishing,

-------------

Posted By: Barrie
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:10pm

I went out with a guy from Whangaroa and all I got was abuse....and a marlin Wink

come on Name n Shame LOL

(sorry Steve couldnt resist it)

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:18pm
you know the story Barrie only the muppets get told, some are just a bit slower to pick it up but he did get a lure named after him trouble is as we are putting the vid on you tube we could not call it the dumb f"""", LOL

-------------

Posted By: Barrie
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:08pm
bet hes not as good as I am with the tag pole mateEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:24pm
mate I have to tell you, yes he is good so good in fact the pole goes all the way through, you have to expect that though when he does a gannet man from the bridge.

-------------

Posted By: krow
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 7:54pm
I know some else that lost the tag off the pole in the same boatEmbarrassed, they sink by the way.

Posted By: alan syme
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 9:39pm
looking forward to this weekend with KB, great thread! thanks

Posted By: Sho_gun
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 11:00pm
Hi guys
I'm looking for crew for the remainder of the season. I am based in Auckland and mostly fishing over the Manukau Bar. Open to traveling anywhere up or down either coast. I have all the gear however you are welcome to bring your favourite 50w or killer lures! Picture of my rig is below. 3 man crew is ideal. We split the fuel evenly as well as the catch. I cover fuel cost of towing the boat.
You don't have to have game fishing experience just be keen and comfortable heading wide!
PM me details if your interested.
Cheers
Andy

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 7:59am
PM sent Shogun Thumbs Up

Posted By: Slick
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:16pm
PM sent x2Thumbs Up

That makes 3 so no others need apply to the vacant positions Wink 

-------------
People say if fishing was easy then it would be called catching, I say these people who say that obviously had a bad day's fishing.

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 6:58am
Free sunday if anyone needs crew for the manukau. chris 0274894663

Posted By: Ritcho
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:51am
If anyone needs a crew member for tomorrow or Thursday over the Manukau, drop me a line. 021901317.

Have plenty of experience and can bring a couple of 50w's and some scuffed up lures.

Posted By: evgensk
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 6:37pm
hi, need a crew with lures and rods :) I have a stabicraft 459 with 60 Yamaha 2 stroke. I wish to go west coast for first time, so need experienced crew :) never been this side. Could do this Thursday. petrol share 1/2
thanks
Evgueni
ps
I live on north shore :)

Posted By: manoftheland
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 2:39pm
I'm potentially available tomorrow if anybody needs crew pm me. I'm out now

-------------
Im not here to **** spiders!

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 4:38pm
I am heading west off Ahipara tomorrow.. prob abit far for most of the boys but if anyone is keen...

Posted By: redone967
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:47pm
spot for one ex raglan friday 0272662885. got all gear

Posted By: johnbarlycorn
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:36am
looking for a crew over the manukau bar 7.2 bucaneer goes through 200liters of fuel a trip any one keen

Posted By: ELEVAR
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:43pm
looking for crew, need experiance over manukau bar as i havent done it before, scorpian 6.1 2 80ws 2 50ws ttubes outriggers and 2stroke 90

zac

Posted By: assassin_1
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:47pm
Text me 02102330666

Posted By: deacs
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:54pm
keen to get out friday and or sunday, prefered manukau but anywhere really within reason round auckland, (easterlies so guessing west coast will be the go) got a couple of 50ws and lures txt me on 0274135756 or pm me (also might be able to get one or two more)
cheers
Brendon
Edit: ride found for friday thanks :)

-------------

Posted By: forsyth
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 10:12am
How have i only just seen this thread so late in the season?? Curses!

I'd be really keen if anyone is ever looking for crew. I've game fished up in the islands and here, and caught a bunch of fish, just not a marlin! I run my own business so get a bit more flexibility than most with times and provided don't have client things booked in, can pretty much go whenever I need to.
If you're looking for crew at any time, I'm always keen and desperate to tick a marlin off my list. You can get me on 021 979740 or [email protected]
Cheers
Forsyth

-------------
NZFisher: Get your free monthly fishing magazine emailed straight to you. http://www.nzfisher.co.nz

Posted By: Rat Catcher
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 4:30pm
Looking for crew member Friday, heading out the Manukau. Sorted now

Posted By: Majic
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 11:32am
Looking for crew (1 or2) for Tuts Small boats - 20 ft glass - have all the gear.

PM or call - 021 830 626.

Split costs.

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 1:51pm
Looking for 1 more crew for a shot at stickface of Raglan tomorow. Text or call some time after 3 if your keen. Will be heading wide. 0221030806
Have all the gear jus bring some food gas money and popey armsThumbs Up

Posted By: Fishb8
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 4:34pm
See PM - working tomorrow....Cry

-------------
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken

Posted By: NoobZealand
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 6:54pm
hey guys any one heading out tomorrow? im keen. i live in west auckland and keen on going out ishing tomorrow. i got my gear.

-------------
Winter yields few big fish, summer yields plenty of legals.

Posted By: johnbarlycorn
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 4:50pm
Hey Guys going out saturday lost a one crew member today one more seat on the boat any one keen share costs leaving at 5am from out west long day 0272912036 call raymond 

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 7:15pm
Heading over Manukau tomorrow, room for 1 more 

if interested txt me

0274 812 726

Mark

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 12:10pm
KARM , Cant get access to the internet today as he is away  and txt me to put this up .He is looking for crew leaving Little huia 7 ish tomorrow morning 7 meter west coaster day game fishing txt or ring mark 0274812726.

Posted By: campbellc
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 1:50pm
Got room for one tomorrow leaving sulpher point Tauranga, 5.2m center console, Day live baiting around off mayor . Preferably some game fishing experience , don't need any gear just lunch , share petrol 50/50. PM me

Posted By: Slick
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 10:10pm
Monday is looking pretty good everywhere if anyone is looking for crew keen to tag along.
More than happy to help out with costs and cleaning afterwards.
Got plenty of gear if required
Rhys 0212763000

-------------
People say if fishing was easy then it would be called catching, I say these people who say that obviously had a bad day's fishing.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 8:46pm
out this weekend coming if anyone is keen my main man has to buy a house so he is out, fancy putting some where to live over fishing.

target will be marlin and we will certainly be having a crack at a sword or 2,[weather dependant as well] only keen men and those with a thick skin need applyWink

-------------

Posted By: AP
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 6:30pm
Folks,
I'll be up at Doubtless Bay for a week from this coming Tuesday arvo...if anyone venturing out to pull plastics/baits, drop for swords, or partake in any form of fishing needs crew give me a shout, im keen as....Conditions are looking favourable out east, i can be anywhere from tuts to Houhora with a few hours notice. Will help with gas costs, cleaning and refreshments etc.
Flick me a txt or PM

cheers

Aidan 0210314475 

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 7:06pm
Pity your not up here tomorrow Aidan, when do you arrive Tuesday or Monday arvo?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 7:32pm
Hey Captain Sexi can you remember to bring my baitrunner home (unmolested of course)

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 7:40pm
good grief have you and Teddy no toes got a fettish for sexi people, it is here mate, horrible thing it is

-------------

Posted By: AP
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 8:07pm
Wish i was up there tomorrow BA....I gather you're heading out for a crack? Have to work Saturday and Sunday and missed out on monday flights up there, so don't arrive til early Tuesday arvo....bugger!
Keen as anytime later in the week if you want crew though.

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 8:17pm
sorry mate back at work then for 10 days so cant help but I will see if I can sort a shift swap and see how we go.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window