Print Page | Close Window

Anyone use the natural colours?

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: Saltwater Fishing
Forum Name: Soft Bait Fishing
Forum Description: Anything to do with this latest and greatest way of catching our favourite species
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29836
Printed Date: 19 Oct 2019 at 12:20am

Topic: Anyone use the natural colours?
Posted By: _macca__
Subject: Anyone use the natural colours?
Date Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 11:42pm

With all these "Nuclear chicken" and "Chartreuse"  type bright colours being popular I was intereated if anyone has done well....or maybe prefers the natural colours that Gulp and other brands sell?

Replies:
Posted By: Dirty Oar
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:15am
if im fishing workups i just grab the SP i can get my hands on the quickest .... have fished with most SPs known to man but personally prefer the bright ones for snapper

Posted By: Mahiman
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Dirty Oar Dirty Oar wrote:

i just grab the SP i can get my hands on the quickest ....

OURSIES

I like Blues and Greens and will often fish with these first.

Posted By: Badfish
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:31am
I usually don't fish the natural colours except for the gulp squids and crabs. Other than that I really like whites and brights or completely the other way with the dull and dark ones.

Posted By: Finatic
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:39am
I grab something with contrasting colours like the Gulp! Black Catalpa. Have done very well on that pattern. Better than I have with the nuke chooks

-------------
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.

Posted By: otter
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 3:49pm
in my book there are 3 colours you need to look for when buying Sp's and have in your bag when you go out fishing   a bright one / a dark one / a natural one    Just go the oposit of your fishing buddy til you find out what the flavour of the day is or if solo and it is a bit slow switch it around till you hit the jackpot.  

Posted By: Redfinger
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 4:04pm
spot on otter - we overly complicate things.

Print Page | Close Window