Print Page | Close Window

Email notification?

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: General Forums
Forum Name: Forum comments and feedback
Forum Description: Anything related to posting or running of the forum, check here
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=225
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 8:06am

Topic: Email notification?
Posted By: Kerren
Subject: Email notification?
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2002 at 12:49pm
How many of you would like to recieve an email (to the email address you registered with) informing you when a thread you have subscribed to gets updated by another member?

e.g.

"Kerren, the thread "email notification" has just been added to by Jacko! Click http://www.fishing.net.nz/asp_forums/post_message_form.asp?mode=new&ReturnPage=Topic&ForumID=14&PagePosition=1">HERE to be taken directly to the thread"

-------------
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05

Replies:
Posted By: Barrie
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2002 at 3:51pm
Kerren
As I am now addicted not only to whitebait but also to this forum, I would find it of little use...or maybe I could get it (the update) forwarded to my mobile

Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2002 at 4:41pm

I wouldn't want an email reply, I visit often enough to catch up. If it was a feature, I would like to be able to turn it off.

Posted By: JW
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2002 at 4:45pm
yeah, me too!

Posted By: CEEBEE
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2002 at 10:48pm

Hi Kerrin,

As mentioned above, I too visit this site every couple O days so do not require any event to visit.

"Hooked"

Cheers CeeBee

Posted By: 1000PA
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2002 at 3:15pm

I belong to a number of overseas boards for fishing, chartering, and hunting and they have available a place you can click onto if you want to see what's been added since you were last there. It's very handy as you only use it when you want to. I find the service handy if I've been busy for a while or there's a heap of updates I've missed.

Ross

-------------
Fishing-4-all-NZ

Posted By: KingfishSi
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2002 at 3:32pm
Hi Kerren

I basically leave this site running in the background while I'm working. When I have a spare moment I check in to see what's new. I wouldn't need any notification.

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there hooked on this site. Keep up the good work!

Print Page | Close Window