Print Page | Close Window

Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: General Forums
Forum Name: The Trophy Cabinet
Forum Description: Our prestigeous e-trophys and awards
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17416
Printed Date: 06 Oct 2022 at 5:48pm


Topic: Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November
Posted By: billfish
Subject: Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:18pm
Yes friends, the wheels of justice roll ever onwards and verily the guilty will be punshished.
 
For the record:
 
Letter received via PM from Bender - and the Courts response.
 
 Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Bender
Sent : 27 Nov 2006 at 10:40am

There appear to be two nominations from the tutes weekend.
 
Boz 19 - broke two soft plastic rods.  One trying to winch in the berly pot. Knocked the eye off another unloading at home.
 
me - I left the plastc protector on a jig and then squirted sunlight liquid on the barbecue instead of cooking oil when about to do the Friday night curry.
 
I think mine would devalue the duny seat - minor indiscretions. Boz is pretty good though.
 
However, you are the chief judge, jury and executioner.
 
Courts Response: 27th November 2006
 
The full bench of the supreme court (ME) has considered your letter and appreciates your forthright addmission.   As it has not been accompanied by a bottle of Scotch we must now add that this will not in any way ameliorate your muppetnish behaviour or expunge any guilt - but does rather help the wheels of justice.  And for that we thank you. 
 
We had aready taken note of the many submissions made by others as to your misdeeds but it certainly helps that you have addmitted fault off the bat.   Points in your favour however have certainly been lost due to your pitiful efforts at misdirecting OUR jucidial review of the case:  by suggesting that others are in some way more guilty than you.  Shame Sir.  Shame.
 
In the interests of transparantcy this PM and the Courts reply will be posted for public consumption.
 
Judicially yours,
 
Sir Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish 


-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Bender
Sent : 27 Nov 2006 at 10:40am

There appear to be two nominations from the tutes weekend.
 
Boz 19 - broke two soft plastic rods.  One trying to winch in the berly pot. Knocked the eye off another unloading at home.
 
me - I left the plastc protector on a jig and then squirted sunlight liquid on the barbecue instead of cooking oil when about to do the Friday night curry.
 
I think mine would devalue the duny seat - minor indiscretions. Boz is pretty good though.
 
However, you are the chief judge, jury and executioner.



Replies:
Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:43pm
bender should be awarded it just for being there and making a curry that even I was able to eat but only after my tounge and gumms stopped burning and throthing.
 
Bozz well these things happen to us all but hook covers and sunlight liquid lemon sented to be fair, well i ask you.


-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland



Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:50pm
Sir Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish

I duly submit to the kangaroo court that while Boz did have a couple of unfortunate misdemeanors, said incidents were in fact just unfortunate accidents. While those of Mr Bent&Twisted were in fact acts of complete muppetnish.

I call upon you as a fair and just ruler of this court to punish his fat ass for his crimes.

Kind Regards

Bushpig
Council for the unjustly accused.



-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:59pm
Well if we are going to be like that I would like to add a few more nominations, which I am sure our Great and Learned Judge (who really is almost as hot as his sister) will agree with.
 
1: Blue Asparagus for his hilarious hacking, chundering and spitting performance after sampling the raw curry mixture (like, all the hotness without any of the coconut milke and fish added). The times when you wish you had a video camera. Also for eating whale jism and complaining about getting sick.
 
2: Beau for getting so sunburnt that when he applied sunblock on day two there was so much heat in his skin that it made steam come off the sunnblock.
 
3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 3:15pm
mmmmmm . . . ..  nah . . .  clear a spot on a wall at home mate ..  pride of placeThumbs%20Up
 
 
 
by the way your Honor, how be'ith thy knee?
 


Posted By: Boz19
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 3:34pm
Yeah Bender for sure, soap on the barbie, Big%20smile unforgivable.
 
Cover still on the hook ring any bells Mad Dog? LOL
 
For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

Well if we are going to be like that I would like to add a few more nominations, which I am sure our Great and Learned Judge (who really is almost as hot as his sister) will agree with.
 
1: Blue Asparagus for his hilarious hacking, chundering and spitting performance after sampling the raw curry mixture (like, all the hotness without any of the coconut milke and fish added). The times when you wish you had a video camera. Also for eating whale jism and complaining about getting sick.
 
2: Beau for getting so sunburnt that when he applied sunblock on day two there was so much heat in his skin that it made steam come off the sunnblock.
 
3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.


^^^ The sounds of desperation ^^^^

The post from Bent&Twisted is that of a guilty man


-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:05pm
For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry. . .. mmmmm
 
 
 Boz, could you please inform us as to why you were trying to break a snag with the rod rather than winding up the drag, winding in as much line as possible with the rod tip pointing at the snag and using he reel to break it that way OR getting a couple of wraps through your hand with a glove on etc, and breaking it that way.
 
How did get the snag free once the rod had broken?


Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:26pm
Sir, Bender gets it please, if not him then give it to me for imatating a whale on heat, then and only then will i duly give it to him for i will not be swayed or bribed.
 
thankyou oh kind sir with a ****ed knee, that'll learn ya.


-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland



Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry. . .. mmmmm
 
 
 Boz, could you please inform us as to why you were trying to break a snag with the rod rather than winding up the drag, winding in as much line as possible with the rod tip pointing at the snag and using he reel to break it that way OR getting a couple of wraps through your hand with a glove on etc, and breaking it that way.
 
How did get the snag free once the rod had broken?


KeenAs, as I am the self appointed Council for the unjustly accused, your line of questioning is objectionable.

I ask that his honor the right dishonorable Billfish have you removed from this court for trying to muddy the waters


-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Boz19
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:52pm
See Bushie's post above KeenAs... Big%20smile
 
 
I wasnt trying to break it at that stage, thought it might pop free, if it hadnt then I would have resorted to the towel in hand breaking - had to do it that way in the end
 
 
Unjustly accused, I like your style Bushman!


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 5:09pm
My attorney, Ski, is currently detained bogging up an R8 Commodore (apparently they're terribly weak) but has instructed me to ask the Learned Judge (hot as sister etc etc) the following.
 
How can someone dusting up the thick end of half a grand's worth of kit can be considered less a misdemeanour than leaving  plastic sleeve on a jig, and grabbing the wrong thing in the heat of the moment?
 
Its a miscarriage I tells ya, a miscarriage. And once again the Mayor of Swinewaka circles like a vulture, and is twice as ugly.
 
He submits that Boz is the only worthy recipient of this presitigous award (if I bring that thing home again my wife could divorce me.)
 
 


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

My attorney, Ski, is currently detained bogging up an R8 Commodore (apparently they're terribly weak) but has instructed me to ask the Learned Judge (hot as sister etc etc) the following.
 
How can someone dusting up the thick end of half a grand's worth of kit can be considered less a misdemeanour than leaving  plastic sleeve on a jig, and grabbing the wrong thing in the heat of the moment?
 
Its a miscarriage I tells ya, a miscarriage. And once again the Mayor of Swinewaka circles like a vulture, and is twice as ugly.
 
He submits that Boz is the only worthy recipient of this presitigous award (if I bring that thing home again my wife could divorce me.)
 
 
 
mmmmm divorce, fishing gear and boat sales mmmm yes oh great 1 seat for bender please.
 
debate is over rated lets fit him up, oh can i have your electronics bender you know you will be able to use them when out with me.


-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland



Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 6:11pm
Gggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzz...... gggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzzz....... ggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzz, ggnnnnnk zzz!  Whaa??  Huh??  wassit??   Oh........ sorry, dozed off on the couch, er I mean on the Bench there.    Sorry what were you saying good Sir Brender??  Oh yes.  Umm.. Yes fair point there, fair point.  He is an ugly basket that provincial kiwaka peasant.  And yes, one should consider the liquidity of the award...getting it around a bit.  Otherwise you'd be getting it time and time again.  Still...  Rubber on the jig and sunlight on the curry...  poor form what! old bean.
 
Really I must weigh all the evidence, sift out the salient details then retire to consult with my worthy peers:  I refer of course to meLords:
 
Your Hohour Sir pds Quids On Es Pissed, 
Your Hohour Sir K Packafat1
and His Grace Sir Andrew Owmuch? Connor QC (quite a cnut).  
 
I must say the accusations are on the whole a bit thin what!  How about you get a bit inventive eh?  Don't worry yourself over the facts.  We will be the sole judge of truth.  I for one cannot believe that that many of you muppets went away for a weekend and so far only five accusations have been levelled.
 
 


Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 7:01pm
Is this for The toilet seat for November ?
Or THE Toilet seat trophy ?
 
If its the trophy , well then it needs to go to Boz, if anyone......Snapping two rods in two days without catching anything surely beats leaving a cover on a Jig hook hands down.
 
Your Honor, this trophy is magnificent, it must not be devalued by petty happenings !
I implore you......give it for a worthy reason or in fact do not give it at all


-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Peter da Squid
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 7:27pm
lie, steal or aggravate.

Get cracking you Homo's!

Know your role..


-------------
Good for Nuthin


Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry. . .. mmmmm
 
 
 Boz, could you please inform us as to why you were trying to break a snag with the rod rather than winding up the drag, winding in as much line as possible with the rod tip pointing at the snag and using he reel to break it that way OR getting a couple of wraps through your hand with a glove on etc, and breaking it that way.
 
How did get the snag free once the rod had broken?


KeenAs, as I am the self appointed Council for the unjustly accused, your line of questioning is objectionable.

I ask that his honor the right dishonorable Billfish have you removed from this court for trying to muddy the waters
 
Translation: i was grounded and unable to participate fully in the events of last weekend coz i no longer wear the pantsEmbarrassed. . .  i therefore want Bender to get it because he has been rubbing that fact in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted By: Ski
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:22pm
hehehe! good to be sober and out of the line of mailto:[email protected]!!!bozzy - fire!!!!bozzy 3 rods ya munta glad i didnt offer to let ya use one of mine!!billy make em bribe ya with heaps of grog then giz a buzz ill come and open em for ya!!

-------------
yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!


Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:55pm

" self appointed council for the unjustly accused" . . what say you to the above ???

Your Honor and his worthy peers.. please note the comments of the "unjustly accused's" skipper.
 
I wasnt trying to break it at that stage,(was there going to be a stage where you would try and break it??) thought it might pop free,(was it hooked onto a balloon rock?? tough rocks those ones fo sho)Ermm if it hadnt then I would have resorted to the towel in hand breaking(mmm . .  backwards in going forwards??) - had to do it that way in the end( coz i had broken my freakkin rod!!)
 
Shouldnt the "unjustly accused's" skipper be defending his crew?
 
Or is he thirsty??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 9:37pm
It is my belief, having given this matter much consultation with my attorney, that the award should go to Bushpig.
 
For the simple matter of getting married and then succumbing to the pressure of a thumb on the top of the head and not coming fishing.
 
I rest my case.
 
However, the good Sir Wongnozzle might also wish to consider the following indiscretions, which were admitted on the weekend.
 
1: Billpears. For turning down an invitation from a member of the Pukekohe Vestal Virgins Drinking Team to join her for the night and "show her that trick he does in the spa pool again."
 
2: LB for getting a text from a friend on Friday evening inviting him to get down to Auckland as he could get him into the U2 concert. LB shrugged and kept drinking. (Hang one, maybe that's an act of merit.... bugger it that's Sir William's job to decide.)


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 9:57pm
Phats:  This is for THE TOILET SEAT.  Not knowing that is in itself grounds for getting it. 
 
AND WHAT'S MORE:  It has been brought to the Court's attention that you personally called your PB fish for 20# and so caused a rausuc fuss of congratulations on these hallowed boards.  That Sir was very bad form.  VERY, VERY VERY BAD FORM.  Leading this august body astray.  For shame Sir. 
 
The Court is not happy Phats!
 
Chief Justice Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish


Posted By: Boulder
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 11:50pm
Dear chief Justice wongnozzle wongdunny wongspeed wogwaypants (to give you your full title)
 
I like the way your mind is beginning to work above as ---------------Wink
 
3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.
 
Bringing 17rods is tantamount to a serious attemt to imitate my good self and should not go unpunished for even one second
Plus blaming sunburn for his swollen foot is a very poor attempt to persuade his more knowledgable peers that the stout one suffers from gout as a result of too many hours spent forming the core of shoreboys.
 
Your honour I have stayed away from this bickering and dickering untill I could stand it no more and had to raise myself from my afternoon nana nap and point a shaking finger at the real villan      PHATSO
 
Beside which as you will well appreciate in the future special rule #99 of the builders toilet seat (past holders only have knowledge of these) states----
In order to protect the terminal muppetsCry amoung us, previous holders are protected from repeat awardings for a period of five (5) years.
 
Boz is a thourighly nice young chap and deserves commendations for his cunning plans to avail himself of new kit by way of TASClap and should be rewarded not punished with the Bog seat.
 
I rest my case as its PHATSO for sure.Wink


-------------
http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">

http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">www.boulderguiding.co.nz



Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 6:52am
You are wise in the ways of the force Sir Largestone.

-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 7:39am
Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

 
Translation: i was grounded and unable to participate fully in the events of last weekend coz i no longer wear the pantsEmbarrassed. . .  i therefore want Bender to get it because he has been rubbing that fact in.


Get back to reading MAF regulations on scollops and leave the fishing talk to your peers.




-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 7:58am
Chief Justice Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish

I would like it known as Council for the unjustly accused, Boz. That we in fact agree with everything that the right Honorable Large Stone has submitted to the court.

The rightfully accused one [email protected] should right fully be fitted up, I mean stitched up, I mean awarded this most prestigious trophy for his out standing mupptnish. That and I want to drink free booze at his expense




-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 8:11am
Personally I think it should be shared around. Should it really go to yet another Shore Boy?
 
BillyPears name cropped up there, a very worthy recipient I thought, BUT if you look at the evidence very, very carefully, you will notice that the qualifying criteria stated the term 'Pukekohe Vestal Virgins'.
 
As a resident of the Franklin District I know for a fact that there are no virgins in Pukekohe (not since Wekafins left anyway).
 
Proof that this was just another diversionary tactic from Bender falling  into a terminal tail spin.
 
Hang him high.
 
 


Posted By: Peter da Squid
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:21pm
being one who's been stitched good and proper in the past, would like to pass some on some time saving advice to Phats
 
"Ya ass is grass"Evil%20Smile


-------------
Good for Nuthin


Posted By: Boulder
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

being one who's been stitched good and proper in the past, would like to pass some on some time saving advice to Phats
 
"Ya ass is grass"Evil%20Smile
 
Whats that you say PDS tell me who the unwise fool was that stitched you up and I will give him a solid Bunch in da teefs.
 
Bet it was that cunning KunikuniWink


-------------
http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">

http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">www.boulderguiding.co.nz



Posted By: Peter da Squid
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:31pm
slippery little critter aint you!
and twice as cunning


-------------
Good for Nuthin


Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:23pm

order, order in the court, Bender gets it cause Bushy said if he dose he will have a hell dummy spit, and also his wife may leave him and then we my precious gets to keeps his wares.......

Phats hell no it was me who said his snap may go close was a tad short but still a PB and he showed you all how to catch a fish or two.

BENDER FOR THE SEAT BENDER FOR THE SEAT
 
THAT IS ALL.Wink


-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland



Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:31pm
Na, give it to me for solidly kicking ass on each and every person that went on that trip.
 
Its fair to say I caught more kg's of fish than the rest of you retards combined
 
Lick it
Ya Homo's


-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:48pm
Not so fast grasshopper. My fish weren't quite as big but there were a lot of them.

-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 10:39pm
Less talk from you, or I will tell the story of you Herrumph Herrumphing

-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Boulder
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

Na, give it to me for solidly kicking ass on each and every person that went on that trip.
 
Its fair to say I caught more kg's of fish than the rest of you retards combined
 
Lick it
Ya Homo's
It would be fair to say that Beagle would give you a real run for your money if sharks and couta were counted as fish Phats


-------------
http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">

http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">www.boulderguiding.co.nz



Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 7:43am
Righto then.  The Judges shall now retire to consider Phat's guilt.....err ....I mean to consider who might be the guiltiest muppet. 
 
The decision shall be handed down on Friday the 1st Dec at where?  We should have a venue.  Any suggestions?  How about the Kingslander in central Auck.   
 
 


Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 8:07am
What about the 8th ..  we could have it at, i dunno, swashies or sumfink.Wink ..
 
Can't do this Friday, bloody xmas doo's. . . Unhappy


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 8:54am
Head Office Warkworth is a good venue Wink

-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:09am
gardens groomed are they Kaptain Kunikuni. . . WackoSmile


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:27am
And the winner gets to snog Bushies girlfriend, who is still there waiting for him to come out of the toilet after the stag do, so she can perform the strip she promised to the groom.
 
How he fitted out through that window I'll never know.


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:28am
What a shame, to devalue such a trophy for a sunburnt foot
 
Poor Builder, all that work to have it turned into nothing but the monthly Toilet seat award.....poor poor builder
 
I guess it was always going to the gutter once it went west
 
BOZ:  2 broken Rods
          Eats our fish
          Fails to share his Crays
          Leaves his dirty dishes behind
          Starts with B ........  
 
Duh ?
 


-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Boz19
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

What a shame, to devalue such a trophy for a sunburnt foot
 
Poor Builder, all that work to have it turned into nothing but the monthly Toilet seat award.....poor poor builder
 
I guess it was always going to the gutter once it went west
 
BOZ:  2 broken Rods
          Eats our fish
          Fails to share his Crays
          Leaves his dirty dishes behind
          Starts with B ........  
 
Duh ?
 
 
C'mon now Phats, a sunburnt foot clearly outweighs the above "incidents" Wink


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

What a shame, to devalue such a trophy for a sunburnt foot
 
Poor Builder, all that work to have it turned into nothing but the monthly Toilet seat award.....poor poor builder
 
I guess it was always going to the gutter once it went west
 
BOZ:  2 broken Rods
          Eats our fish
          Fails to share his Crays
          Leaves his dirty dishes behind
          Starts with B ........  
 
Duh ?
 


You should have employed the services of a good bush lawyer Clap


-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Peter da Squid
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 10:09am

yes, then it would have ended up a right circus

good onya Phats, I have some lotion for that foot mate. Did your chin or eyes get burnt too?


-------------
Good for Nuthin


Posted By: Kezza
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 10:23am
Sir Billy and other estemmed judges...ummm...

why not save the DUNNY SEAT AWARD till after the xmas shindig as I am sure there will be much more worthy nomination(s) from said event?......is BlueMelMel coming? and remeber Bushpig is a front runner when alcohol is involved as well? Smudge will get a look in once ol salad fingers comes out to play? BA will give the double jepody clause a trial and no doubt Bender will step up to the mark with ease.

Lets face it the misdomeaners listed here are kinda lame.....I mean it's not like some idjit filled his deisel wagon up with 91 now is it?....broken rod? sun burnt foot? dish washing liquid on the BBQ.....bah humbug...

surely with the 'League of Extraordinary Muppets' we have assembled in this place it wouldn't be hard to find a more fitting recipient....

a round of tequila or two will see it won by someone or perhaps a joint ownership for a whole gaggle of muppets would ensue..

but at the end of the day it's your call Lord Hopalong....do what is just!


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 10:44am
Yes the Christmas shindig? I think the award only applies to fishing events ?


-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

You should have employed the services of a good bush lawyer Clap
 
Why would I do that when I have a Lawyer like Packer on my side ?


-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Boulder
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Yes the Christmas shindig? I think the award only applies to fishing events ?
 
Hush Bushpig snapper fishermen are talkingLOL
 
Note well only previous holders have the full copy of the rules as Billfish well knows.
He and I will discuss this later as_:
 
we are off to see the wizard
the wonderfull wizard of TAS
we,re off we,re off we,re off
to waste a whole lot more of our doshWink


-------------
http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">

http://www.boulderguiding.co.nz">www.boulderguiding.co.nz



Posted By: Donald Duck
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 5:44pm
Just to throw a red herring's spanner in the works... I would just point out that, IMHO, a forum member who attends a night of drinking at a Forum Fishing Occasion two years in a row without casting a hook (one of the fishing variety anyway) should not in any way be overlooked.
 
Whilst some members were kind enough to stage fishing mishaps for our collective entertainment, they were, at least, fishing! Unlike one other member who, even if not seriously nominated, should at least be discussed.


Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 5:52pm
CEASE THE CHATTER!
 
The award WILL be presented on the 8th at Swashies.   It may transpire that recipient will hold the said trophy for but a short while as there may well be another worthy recipient after that chrismas forum event too - but that will be up to the new holder on the 8th to decide...and no one else.
 
Phats, did I ever tell you what a great guy you are?


Posted By: Blue Asparagus
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 6:17pm
hell so i missed out after
eating whale spoofDead
eating bloody curry raw.Confused
trying to run over 3 members who climbed trees.Clap
dry humping LB from behind.Wink
telling Bender he is a beautiful man.Big%20smile
giving bushy back $5 as he over paid.Shocked
wiping my bottom with bushies pillow case cause we ran out of paper.Embarrassed
abusing kids on the VHF.Angry
trying to get a shot of bender with a mouth full [go figure]Ouch
putting my clients onto the fish,Star
 
hell the list goes on i not complain i just have this nice wee outline of the seat i once held and i miss it dearly
 
dam you moderators dam youuuuuuuuuuuAngryAngryAngry


-------------
Ultimate GAME Fishing Adventures. Northland



Posted By: KeenAs
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by The Beagle The Beagle wrote:

Just to throw a red herring's spanner in the works... I would just point out that, IMHO, a forum member who attends a night of drinking at a Forum Fishing Occasion two years in a row without casting a hook (one of the fishing variety anyway) should not in any way be overlooked.
 
Whilst some members were kind enough to stage fishing mishaps for our collective entertainment, they were, at least, fishing! Unlike one other member who, even if not seriously nominated, should at least be discussed.
 
Are you talking about Kaptain Kunikuninui te whare Kaiwaka??


Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:21pm
BA, for you my boy I'm extremely tempted to make an exception - but given that you were forum event organiser and since you are naturally just such an easy target it doesn't really seem right somehow.  Besides I really think you might enjoy it too much.   Lot of people to buy a round for so best let it be someone else eh.   Now silence in the court you muppet or I will change my mind. - er not that its made up yet - still time for a bottle of scotch Phats.
 
Chief Justice Wongnozzel


Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 12:04am
Kiss my hairy white ass ya westy Gimp

-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

 
Why would I do that when I have a Lawyer like Packer on my side ?


I think the answer to that question will come to you as you shout us all a round of drinks LOL




-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

 
as you shout us all a round of drinks LOL


 
And this would differ from normal how ?
 
No Issue with shouting, nor with receiving Trophy, hell to be fair I would like too, but for something worthy.
 
But if you queers want to turn it into just a boring old thing like the monthly toilet seat then go right ahead
 
Poor poor Builder
 
 


-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

hell so i missed out after
eating whale spoofDead
eating bloody curry raw.Confused
trying to run over 3 members who climbed trees.Clap
dry humping LB from behind.Wink
telling Bender he is a beautiful man.Big%20smile
giving bushy back $5 as he over paid.Shocked
wiping my bottom with bushies pillow case cause we ran out of paper.Embarrassed
abusing kids on the VHF.Angry
trying to get a shot of bender with a mouth full [go figure]Ouch
putting my clients onto the fish,Star
 
hell the list goes on i not complain i just have this nice wee outline of the seat i once held and i miss it dearly
 
dam you moderators dam youuuuuuuuuuuAngryAngryAngry
 
You'll never win the thing while you're telling such wholesome truths.


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: SaltyC
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 10:12am

Chief Justice Sir Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish,

 

I wish to file an Amicus brief as a “friend of the court”. I have always liked courts, all those nice straight white lines and some even have nets….hmmmm….nets…. but I digress.

 

It has come to my attention that we are in danger of  seeing a gross miscarriage of justice as not all the available acts of muppetry have been placed before the court to ensure such an erudite man as yourself can correctly evaluate the miscreants involved.

 

Two other acts of complete muppetry occurred on my fine vessel and until I had reached that state of mental clarity that can only be achieved once one has consumed the contents of a bottle of  that “eau de vie” that is distilled by the fine gentlemen from Islay, I did not connect said acts together and realise that they must both have been committed by a certain member of this forum who had the audacity to out fish me on my own vessel. Said “out fishing” has, of course, absolutely nothing to do with the preparation of this brief. No sir, nothing at all to do with it, although I must add that being outfished on the Friday was also in no way connected to my making sure that the none of the participants who fished from my vessel on subsequent days caught any quantity of  fish whatsoever. I am not a petty and vindicative man.

 

The forum member to whom I refer is, of course, the well known muppet Bender.

 

The first of the two events was the disappearance of a vital part of clamp used to attach my filleting board to the stern rail on my vessel to allow the filleting of the catch whilst remaining upright so as not to damage my back. Now, because said member, Bender, had the disrespect to catch more and larger fish than me, the skipper and owner of the vessel, I insisted that he fillet not only his own catch but also those paltry few fish I had managed to retrieve from the depths myself. I had the kindness to provide said member with my filleting board and thus save him from damaging his back by crouching in the cockpit whilst completeing this task.

 

On completion of the filleting he removed the apparatus from the rail and proceeded to the duck board to clean it. At this time the handle that allows the clamp to operate must have still been attached to said board. However on completion of the task of cleaning the board it was discovered that the handle was now missing and could not be found anywhere on the vessel.

 

Now, being the reserved gentleman that I am, I refrained from any outburst of anger or disappointment, and did not undertake a search of the the pockets and body cavities of Bender to ascertain whether he had simply been attracted to the nice shiny stainless steel handle and decided to avail himself of the opportunity to obtain a momento of his time aboard such a fine vessel as mine. I would never cast such an aspersion as to suggest that he deliberately removed said object. I can therefore only assume that the muppet managed to drop it overboard whilst washing it!

 

Now the second event was not discovered until the next day when one of my crew for that day, a certain Mr Craysee, attempted to avail himself of the ablution facilities on my vessel to evacuate the curry he had consumed the previous night. That curry was prepared by none other than the same forum member detailed above, Bender.

 

Mr Craysee managed, with some alacrity, to evacuate everything he had consumed in the previous 24 hours into the toilet on my vessel with such speed and power that he distroyed the receptacle completely and from that point forward the toilet ceased functioning at all.

 

Now, you, like me, may have been tempted to blame Mr Craysee for the results of his actions. BUT, after consuming 750 ml of  Islays finest malt last night, it became abundantly clear to me that it was the fault of the aforementioned Bender as he concocted a disastrous brew of such force that poor Mr Craysee was completely unable to control the “outcome”.

 

I therefore submit that when combined with the previous evidence supplied to your august person, it is readily apparent that this member, Bender, is the only logical recipient of  the award currently in your tender care.

 

I would just like to add that, in the true spirit of the Toilet Seat Award, I have not in any way allowed facts to cloud the evidence I have presented in this brief.

 

I remain your faithful servant

 

SaltyC Esq

 

 

 



Posted By: Phats
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 10:21am
Bottle of Lambs on its way Satly  Thumbs%20Up

-------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.


Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 12:34pm
Hmmmmmm.  Well put Salty.  I will have to consult with my peers on this matter.  Now that I think about it there may well be provisions within the deed of gift that permit the awarding of the Seat to a past holder for serious and blatant displays of Net Event muppetry.  Equally I'm sure I will find that there are provisions against awarding the trophy to graceless whingers.
 
As the current holder of THE SEAT I have the right to put the matter before the members for a vote.  And so I shall prepare a list of the accused together with a summary of the evidence for and against them.  I shall lay it before you all on the night and let you decide.
 
 
 


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 12:54pm
Oh no! An unforeseen volley from left field.
 
I submit Good Sir William, that Mr Salty is, in fact, trying to stitch me up.
 
As you know Oh Learned One, that one must prove motive in these matters. You can ask why would I throw his clamp screw overboard. Of course I would not, considering I was enjoying his hospitality at the time.
 
Would I deliberately concoct a curry so foul as to render his dunny inoperable. Of course not - it was intended to render Blue Asparagus bungole inoperable.
 
No Sir William, I fear Mr SC has gotten wind of my visit to his wife while he was just 650ml into the recently consumed bottle of scotch. I have been taking lessons from your fellow learned friend Mr P D Squid in this regard.
 
Therefore it cannot be construed as a forum-quorum, fishing related event and is therefore not eligible for the dunny seat.
 
I say give it to him for even trying!


-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: SaltyC
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 1:34pm
Oh sir, now he has completed the most foul of deeds, Bender Bender Bender!!!!!!

You have slandered the goodname and reputation of my wife in your paltry attempt to escape the consequences of your actions.

Luckily I have incontravertible evidence that your claims are but a tissue of lies, as my good wife is currently in London town and has been either there or in Barcelona for the last two weeks. I know for a fact that your own vast personage has not left the country in this time.

And as for asking why you would throw the missing item overboard.....well....you just seek to confuse. No-one is accusing you of throwing it overboard. You are a MUPPET.......you were unable to complete even the simple task of washing the filleting apparatus without DROPPING one component overboard. Muppetry!

I would also submit, my learned judge Wongnozzle, that Bender, the accused, has now convicted himself. He states:

"it was intended to render Blue Asparagus bungole inoperable."

In this statement he admits malevolent intent for at least one forum member, with obvious disregard for the consequences his vile brew would have for all others that consumed it (not to speak of my valuable dunny)!

Convict him I say, convict him!




Posted By: Bushpig
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:10pm
As Council for the unjustly accused,

I put it to the court that we have no objections to Mr SC making this late  accusation. In fact we find said offenses to be acts of muppetry befitting the award.

That and Phats is close to crying.


-------------
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints


Posted By: Kezza
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:18pm
SaltyC: If... she... weighs... the same as a duck,... she's made of wood.

Lord Billy "Wheresmymedication" Ryan: And therefore?

Bender: A witch!

The court of Hamalot is screwed!....forget the Holy Grail....where's the Holy Ale at!


Posted By: SaltyC
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:23pm
Kezza:  Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

Is there an implication in your post that I have "dressed" bender up to look like he is guilty?

I hope not!


Posted By: Kezza
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:26pm
Big%20smile...can always rely on you SaltyC!!

PHATS: she turned me in to a newt!...but I'm getting better!




Posted By: SaltyC
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:31pm
Bender: it's a fair cop!


Posted By: Bender
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 3:34pm
This SaltyC is slippery in the ways of slander.

-------------
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.




Posted By: billfish
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 3:38pm
hahahaha.  well done you lot of malcontent delinquents.  But I have enjoyed this witch hunt. 



Print Page | Close Window