Print Page | Close Window

Are there any orthodontists here?

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: Saltwater Fishing
Forum Name: Buy Sell Trade or Exchange
Forum Description: Anything used that you want to buy or sell
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=136985
Printed Date: 19 Jun 2024 at 7:50am

Topic: Are there any orthodontists here?
Posted By: JeraldStanley
Subject: Are there any orthodontists here?
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm

Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE1 vs. XE2 Embroidery Machine Reviews

Welcome to the world of creativity and precision! If you're on the hunt for a high-quality embroidery machine that doesn't break the bank, you've come to the right place. The Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE1 and XE2 have been making waves in the sewing community, offering features that cater to both beginners and advanced users. In this article, we'll explore these two models in depth, helping you find the https://rentry.co/best-embroidery-machine" rel="nofollow - best affordable embroidery machine  that fits your needs.

Brother Innov-is XE1 Embroidery Machine Reviews

The Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE1 is an embroidery-only machine that stands out with its comprehensive range of features and specifications tailored for varying embroidery projects. Here are some of its key features:

• Embroidery Area: It boasts an extra-large embroidery area of 9.5 x 14 inches (360 x 240mm), which accommodates larger and more complex designs with ease.
  • Embroidery Speed: With a maximum embroidery speed of up to 1050 stitches per minute, it ensures projects are completed efficiently.
  • Built-in Designs: The machine has an impressive library of 727 built-in embroidery designs, including 101 Disney designs, providing a plethora of options for users to explore.
  • My Design Centre: This innovative feature allows users to create embroidery files directly from handwriting or a drawing, eliminating the need for a computer.
  • Embroidery Foot with LED Pointer: Ensures precise positioning of the needle for accurate embroidery outcomes.
  • Embroidery Frames: It includes two embroidery frames (360 x 240mm and 180 x 130mm) to cater to different project sizes.
  • Warranty: Offers a 5-year warranty on electrical and electronic parts (excluding Foot Control) and a 3-year warranty on mechanical parts.

Overall, the Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE1 is a powerful and versatile embroidery machine, packed with features and specifications that are suited to a wide range of embroidery projects, making it an ideal choice for enthusiasts and professionals alike.

Brother Innov-is XE2 Embroidery Machine Reviews

The Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE2 is the https://trakteer.id/embroiderymachine" rel="nofollow - best computerized embroidery machine , designed to meet to the needs of embroidery enthusiasts. It packs a series of impressive features that elevate the embroidery experience to new heights. Here's a detailed look at its key specifications:

• Embroidery Area: Boasting a large 9.5” x 14” embroidery area, this machine offers users the flexibility to work on substantial projects without the hassle of re-hooping, making it ideal for intricate and large designs.
  • Built-in Embroidery Designs: The machine is pre-loaded with 788 embroidery designs, including 101 exclusive Disney designs. This extensive library offers a plethora of creative options for any project.
  • High Embroidery Speed: With an embroidery speed of up to 1050 stitches per minute, this machine enables efficient project completion without compromising on precision or quality.
  • Wireless Integration: Featuring wireless integration with Artspira, the Innov-is XE2 allows for seamless customization of embroidery and crafting projects directly from the Artspira Mobile App, enhancing the user experience with easy access to new designs and patterns.
  • Machine Dimensions: The machine's dimensions are 24.09" L x 12.64" W x 13.70" H when compact, and it expands to 36.06" L x 20.63" W x 13.70" H with the embroidery unit attached, making it a sizable but manageable addition to any workspace.

In summary, the Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE2 is an advanced embroidery machine that offers unparalleled flexibility, speed, and creativity to embroidery enthusiasts. With its large embroidery area, extensive design library, and innovative features like wireless integration and couching embroidery, it stands as a versatile tool for elevating embroidery projects.

Brother Innov-is XE1 vs. XE2 Comparisons

Here are some key differences between them that might help you decide which machine suits your embroidery needs better:

• Built-in Designs: The XE1 comes with 727 built-in embroidery designs, while the XE2 offers a slightly higher number at 788 designs. Both include 101 Disney designs, but the XE2 gives you more options right out of the box.
  • Wireless Integration: A standout feature of the XE2 is its wireless integration with the Artspira Mobile App. This allows for easy access to new designs and the ability to customize projects directly from your mobile device, a feature not mentioned for the XE1.
  • Machine Dimensions: The XE2 is designed to accommodate larger projects comfortably with dimensions that expand significantly when the embroidery unit is attached. This makes it a great choice if you have the space and work on large projects frequently.

In summary, if you're looking for a high quality embroidery machine with wireless capabilities and a slightly larger design library, the XE2 might be the way to go. On the other hand, if creating personalized designs from handwriting or drawings appeals to you, the XE1 could be more your speed.

Best Embroidery Machine Reviews

Comparing the Brother Stellaire Innov-is XE1 and XE2 reveals two outstanding machines for Disney lovers, each capable of taking your embroidery to new heights. Depending on your expertise level and project requirements, either could serve as the https://www.bandlab.com/topembroiderymachine" rel="nofollow - best embroidery machine for your needs.

Whether you're starting your embroidery journey or looking to upgrade, CraftsSelection is a reliable source for craft and sewing tool reviews and buying guides. For more information and expert advice on choosing your next embroidery companion, don't hesitate to visit us at CraftsSelection. Share your thoughts and experiences below—we love hearing from our fellow crafters!

Replies:
Posted By: Uncle
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by JeraldStanley JeraldStanley wrote:

It may seem strange, but I need some of those little 3/16" rubber bands used on braces. Can anybody assist? I have no trouble purchasing 5000, but I only really want a dozen.

Hi Jerald, it would probably be a lot easier sourcing those bands in your home town of Atlanta, Georgia, USA than from here in NZ

Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 5:07pm
I don't know why Bill but most of the scammer/phishing/spammer types lately have IP addresses in the 'USA'. Their names are slightly off too even by American standards. No doubt using a VPN network to hide the real origins. Another trend I've noticed are the first couple of posts that have no hyperlinks. Still so easy to pick though Big smile. Let's see what Jerald has to say.

-------------
Best gurnard fisherman in my street

Posted By: spin king
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:28pm
alot of people use them for game fishing

Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by spin king spin king wrote:

Can you share with us how they are used?  As an alternative to using dacron loops or rubber bands I expect?

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Can you share with us how they are used?  As an alternative to using dacron loops or rubber bands I expect?

I'm sure they have a use. I doubt this is a legitimate request, but I've given him the benefit of the doubt  Wink

-------------

Posted By: Legacy
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 7:28pm
I have some spare 😀

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Legacy Legacy wrote:

I have some spare 😀

Send him a PM and ask for his address so you can send them Big smile

-------------

Posted By: spin king
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 9:08pm

yep, alot of people use them for attaching chin weights to ballyhoos

Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 9:39pm

yep, alot of people use them for attaching chin weights to ballyhoos

Thanks, it's always interesting to learn about how others do things.

Posted By: Legacy
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 6:45am
I use them on my fly rods to hold a second fly when I’m moving around the river.

Posted By: bazza
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Legacy Legacy wrote:

I use them on my fly rods to hold a second fly when I’m moving around the river.

Ditto ... as you will know the big advantage of using dental bands is that the indicator can be slid back & forward to suit the varying depths of water or flow.

-------------
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!

Print Page | Close Window