Print Page | Close Window

Auckland Boat Fishing is ON From Wednesday!

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: Saltwater Fishing
Forum Name: The Captain Morgan Briny Bar
Forum Description: The place for general chat on saltwater fishing!
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=136033
Printed Date: 02 Dec 2021 at 7:41am

Topic: Auckland Boat Fishing is ON From Wednesday!
Posted By: MJ
Subject: Auckland Boat Fishing is ON From Wednesday!
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:34pm
Is that a yes or a no?

[Edit Grunta] It's a definite Yes!

Here's a clip from the full press conference - time to check weather and tides...

Replies:
Posted By: brmbrm
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:36pm
Yes.  The word "boat" was used. :)

Predict strong north easterlies for a few weeks then :(

Edit:  Nope: she said "sailing" was OK.  Not "boating".  A fine difference maybe

Posted By: Pcj
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:47pm
Buggered if I know.Level 3 restrictions apply but can go with your bubble,if l3 apply thats only 200m from shoreline.Maybe need to go out and see what happens,where will the border be on water??

Posted By: Manaia#2
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:53pm
"Moving around Auckland for the purpose of hunting"

Does that mean fishing? Pretty sure Auckland hunting opportunities are a bit light. Unless there's deer galloping around on the domain that I can shoot at :)

Seriously - what has she got against taking a tinny out on the Waitemata? Does she think I might make a break for the Bay of Islands LOL

Fairly sure Coast-Guard aren't busy manning MIQ. In most cases they would only chuck you a rope to tow you back to the ramp. Not really much COVID risk in that?

Posted By: Alan L
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:55pm
Has Brian Tamaki got a boat? Follow him.
Then it will be clear.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Posted By: Shanes12
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 4:59pm
Interesting one.....Under the old Level 3 rules Sailing/Motorised boating & Jetskis are classed together as a no go. If Jacinda says sailing is OK, then surely boating is too. Your thoughts?  

" rel="nofollow -
" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: Manaia#2
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:01pm
Maybe if I take the Mongrel Mob out that will be alright?

No bugger that. Think if enough of us went out to 'test the waters" they would just let it go?

There's certainly plenty of fuzziness in the new rules to argue an interpretation.

Posted By: Kandrew
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:26pm
I’d take it as a yes

Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:30pm
I would wait until the official Covid page advice is updated. But going on about advice about Covid being hard to catch outdoors I don’t see why not to be frank.

Posted By: FISHBYFLY
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:31pm
ten people can meet outside!

translates to................

All boating and fishing has one thing in common,
its all outside!
LOL,

everyones over the constant insanity of everyone being at work sucking up eachothers germs, but cant do what ya wont outside of work.
Makes zero sense.

-------------
By Fly, Nothing Else,Just Fly

Posted By: Schampy
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:35pm
Im confused as hell... But surly its a yes?
She said its ok to go sailing.... so what's the difference?
They have to use motors to exit the mariner right? 
BTW dirty yachties will have a far higher risk of spreading covid.
They always wanna come ashore to try and recruit some poor unsuspecting backpackers to perv at while they are stuck at sea.

Posted By: SaltyC
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 5:38pm
Last statement at the press conference from the pulpit of truth was:

"you can go fishing from a boat"

Posted By: Grunta
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:09pm
At 1.06.20 into the video of the full press conference we have "... for absolute clarity, it is possible, if you keep to the limits that we've already set out, to go fishing from a boat"

Time to check weather and tides...

-------------
Never, never ever give up!

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:17pm
There you go guys.

Remember my bubble is 200m around my kayak.

Posted By: MJ
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:36pm
Thanks Grunta. Great outcome.

Posted By: v8-coupe
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Alan L Alan L wrote:

Then it will be clear.
Alan

He has and the last time I saw it, it was a large twin hulled cat with huge twin outboards.
May have purchased a bigger better one by now because to quote that man himself.
"God does not want me to be poor"

-------------
Legasea Legend Member

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:55pm
Would that include boats heading to Gt Barrier, BOI etc?
You can see a few problems looming.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

...if l3 apply thats only 200m from shoreline.Maybe need to go out and see what happens,where will the border be on water??
Anyone got more details on this? It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever but these days that's no longer a surprise.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:05pm
The reference to "if you keep to the limits we've already set out" would have to be those measures within the announcement, which was "within Auckland geographical area" for hunting, recreation, sailing etc.

So this would extend the previous 200metre limit and include Great Barrier and to about halfway across the Firth.

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:27pm
Needs clarity.Cannot drive to coromandel but if boating is allowed then who is going to stop you crossing imaginary border going to coromandel walk up town for a beer?? I can meet nephew at beach for a pinic but cannot fish from his boat as different bubbles. All to vague.

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:28pm
Well you had a lawyer from Akl at the Hastings races last w/end and not to mention the lawyers that went to Wanaka. 
I am guessing a few lawyers own boats too. This will get interesting.
So what happened to the premise that boating was too dangerous under L3 - because CG would have to break their bubble?
Or as Grunta says - maybe stuff doesn't have to make sense anymore?
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:29pm
Woo ****in hoo!!!!  And there is no way 9 more of you smelly buggers is coming on my boat.

nice to give a full day notice though since i have forgotten how to tie knots, put the bung in, use the iki spike, cast.....

Posted By: Jimm
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:29pm
on that note... where can we buy bait/burley?  

I think all the tackle stores have been closed during Level 3 so far??

Posted By: Jofly
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:43pm
https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/126578748/covid19-what-aucklanders-can-and-cant-do-outside-in-newlook-alert-level-3" rel="nofollow - https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/126578748/covid19-what-aucklanders-can-and-cant-do-outside-in-newlook-alert-level-3

Seems even coastguard is seeking clarity

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:46pm
You will have to be pretty silly to go over and land on Coro or similar. I think it’s going to be clear it’s launch and retrieve in Auckland.

It’s pretty simple take it as it is and don’t take the cake.

Posted By: v8-coupe
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

You will have to be pretty silly to go over and land on Coro or similar. I think it’s going to be clear it’s launch and retrieve in Auckland.

It’s pretty simple take it as it is and don’t take the cake.

You are dealing with people.
Human nature will see any rules broken for sure.

-------------
Legasea Legend Member

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:56pm
Boundary is very clear, map is here:

https://covid19.govt.nz/travel/permitted-travel-at-different-alert-levels/alert-level-boundary-map/" rel="nofollow - https://covid19.govt.nz/travel/permitted-travel-at-different-alert-levels/alert-level-boundary-map/

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 7:56pm
Yeah for sure V8 it’s gonna happen

Posted By: spin king
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:03pm
dhit yes channel island Wednesday!

Posted By: Kevin.S
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Alan L Alan L wrote:

Then it will be clear.
Alan

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Jimm Jimm wrote:

What is this "bait/burley" you refer to?

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Jimm Jimm wrote:

The warehouse or burnsco

Posted By: Big -Dave
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:57pm
My interpretation..
She has given up and dosent want to admit it outright..elimination hasn't worked.
Don't be silly and spoil it for all, enjoy your boating freedom and be sensible.

-------------
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...

Posted By: shaneg
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:12pm
Good,  sick of looking at it on driveway… needs a decent run. Did start it up few week ago. No where I’m going and looking to be first one there.

Posted By: Orchidman
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:29pm

Here is the map......
https://covid19.govt.nz/travel/permitted-travel-at-different-alert-levels/alert-level-boundary-map/" rel="nofollow - https://covid19.govt.nz/travel/permitted-travel-at-different-alert-levels/alert-level-boundary-map/

We have a charter booked for Friday. According to the map, we cant fish the graveyard but we can exit through the sth channel and fish south of the bar.........

Posted By: Otto
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 7:39am
Here ya go:

Latest update — 4 October 2021
The Government has announced a 3 step plan for easing restrictions in Auckland.
From 11:59pm on Tuesday 5 October, Aucklanders can travel anywhere within the Auckland region for outdoor exercise and recreation.
You will now be able to go boating  — including fishing from a motorised boat or vessel, sailing, scuba diving, jetskiing and camp overnight. 
There are some restrictions — outdoor activities with other people are limited to 2 households, and a maximum of 10 people.
If a boat has an enclosed space, only one household or bubble can go boating.
If a boat does not have an enclosed space, 2 households or a maximum of 10 people can participate. 

Posted By: Apex Predator
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:09am

Its really quite clear...

Auckland remains in Level 3 except for a few conditions that permit you to be closer to Level 2 but with the restrictions of Level 3 while allowing for the Level 2 freedom but maintaining a Level 3 threshold with a Level 2 range while keeping a clear Level 3 environment that will allow you to do those Level 2 activities as long as they meet the guidelines of Level 3 but this is only on the condition that the Level 2 processes are structured to fit in the Level 3 roadmap.

So I can take up to 10 people from 2 households in the 3.6m Mac but only the wife and dog can come when we go out in the superyacht.

Posted By: Phantom Menace
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:18am
Here's the commentary from CG re boating etc. (screenshot from my phone before FB tried to refresh).  

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:19am
Correct AP, the logic is outstanding!

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Manaia#2 Manaia#2 wrote:

Seriously - what has she got against taking a tinny out on the Waitemata? Does she think I might make a break for the Bay of Islands LOL

Fairly sure Coast-Guard aren't busy manning MIQ. In most cases they would only chuck you a rope to tow you back to the ramp. Not really much COVID risk in that?

CG are volunteers so yeah they aren't manning MIQ however for them to be out and about ready to help the volunteers need to effectively break their family bubbles e.g. my local CG unit needs a minimum of 4 crew to put the rescue vessel out so that's 4 bubbles.

CG will be working through how they bubble up at the moment as there will be a lot of boats out this weekend so likely more than usual calls for assistance.

It's also a fact that many of the CG volunteers are heading towards the retired end of the age range as these are the ones with more time to volunteer (especially mid-week).

Posted By: DJracing
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:19am
TongueSo just looking at Swell map , the bar is looking very favorable for tomorrow.... Just saying ... 

What yah reckon Smudge / Steps Wink 

Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Apex Predator Apex Predator wrote:

Its really quite clear...

Auckland remains in Level 3 except for a few conditions that permit you to be closer to Level 2 but with the restrictions of Level 3 while allowing for the Level 2 freedom but maintaining a Level 3 threshold with a Level 2 range while keeping a clear Level 3 environment that will allow you to do those Level 2 activities as long as they meet the guidelines of Level 3 but this is only on the condition that the Level 2 processes are structured to fit in the Level 3 roadmap.

So I can take up to 10 people from 2 households in the 3.6m Mac but only the wife and dog can come when we go out in the superyacht.

That's funny. Great reason not to own a superyacht too, which of course is why I don't have one

-------------
Best gurnard fisherman in my street

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:41am
Originally posted by DJracing DJracing wrote:

TongueSo just looking at Swell map , the bar is looking very favorable for tomorrow.... Just saying ... 

Thanks but Steps has already offered me a spot on his boat for scallops and have had a couple of other offers also which I've had to turn down. I'd be keen if it wasn't for this work thing Cry of course I am grateful to be working so I shouldn't grumble.

-------------

Posted By: The Tamure Kid
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:45am
I don't think it's been mentioned so far, but during L4 and L3 many boat ramps in our area of Auckland had chains, bars etc blocking the top of the ramp or access carpark.
It will be interesting to see if they're all taken down, or there will be some frustrated people at ramps tomorrow...

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:45am
The post on FB Coastguard sums it up well as to what we can and can't do. If we're sensible and don't break borders, bubbles & behave at the boat ramps then everything will be sweet. 

Best we check our motors start, our batteries are charged and our steering works before getting to the ramp. Those would be the big ticket items for trouble on the water after a long rest period.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:01am

All good , replaced Manifolds , batteries , pump.. Been run batteries charged.. Hmmmmmm 
Now where did i put all my gear  Confused  or was that the pre lockdown garage sale the Mrs had Shocked

Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:26am
Just heard from Oram's Drystack.  all go from Wednesday.  Outstanding!

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:45am
Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

.........Best we check our motors start, our batteries are charged and our steering works before getting to the ramp.
Sage advice from a salty young sea-dog!

-------------

Posted By: tjm
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 11:48am
Its very interesting,, Auckland and now Hamilton is in level 3,
Auckland has multiple cases and still not much control with cases still spreading, Hamilton had one yesterday, from Raglan, god knows how Raglan got it considering no unauthorized people are allowed to cross the border, Hamilton has a tighter level 3 so no boating even out of Raglan even though its in level 3..... We that have to work in Auckland are stuck in Hamilton unless we want to go to the trouble of obtaining and exemption (not worth the hassle)

I've heard that they may give up on the total eradication of the virus now?  Who knows  Ouch

Boats all ready but we are land locked it seems

-------------
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z

Posted By: Steps
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 6:26pm

Smudge isnt old enough to retire... yet

Yep.. And next monday looks good as well
Wed
Tides look good,
 Watched the bar low tide to figure out where and how narrow the channel is..If going Waikato stay more closer to the starboard shore break than the bar side... looks more shallow than usual over there...and keep going on that NNW line till well clear.
wind NW, thu do rise around when come in so thats good... Crew sorted..young grandsions 1st trip over the bar and long term m8 and fishing m8 eager as hell.
 Motor run, trim checked, lights, pumps, vhf etc checked, tyres checked...
rods checked and rigged, spare traces sorted,
 jackets checked, Portable vhf and epirp on my jacket checked
bait done(always have bait in the freezer)
Ice..done (use a big plate icey cube in the bottom and heap small ones for the gut cavity.. so done)
berly as per bait.. done.

Not going to hit out 50/60m  that wind picks up and that far off shore, it will pick up a good chop against swell.

And then the wind changes for Frid..  fish across midday tide, and a fe scallops on the way home.

And maybe look at next monday over the bar as well...if the boss will let me go.

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 7:23pm
Go to 60m if conditions are good Steps, You will have the best fishing of your life. Take skinny gear and if you use a two hook rig you better use 60lb trace and some strong AF recurve hooks because two big snaps on a dropper rig will snap one of them off. Especially 8/0 Gamakatsu's. Use one hook and thank me later. Or better still some jigs. As long as you're using light braid you won't need to touch a bait all day long - especially if your crew use bait to drag the fish in Wink. Good luck!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 7:50pm
Ready  to rock n roll tomorrow. Taken 1 days annual leave. Have some awesome fresh kahawai for bait courtesy of few mates hooking into them tonight off local rocks. I took 4 off them while watching them, good sized kahawai. Three dropped to young neighbours flatting next door, gutted and scaled on the spot,  and kept 1 for me for bait tomorrow along with a bag of frozen macks purchased at hunts today from the dispenser. Boat ready to go and sitting right over tow ball on truck.
Hope it gunna be as good as my anticipation is.

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:12am
Gutted.. should never have done it...
 Money was tight a couple yrs back and replaced the CD! unit with a 2nd hand...and died just before the bar...
 Let  things cool down....
A jet ski towed us a 100m just back a little, just to be safer..
Fired up and got all the way back to the ramp nps.

New one just ordered from Prompt Parts wiri...should be here before weekend.
 Gutted.. boats already coming in with big snaps and full bins... gutted.

Posted By: Mr Moritz
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Money was tight a couple yrs back and replaced the CD! unit with a 2nd hand...and died just before the bar...

What a pain... Weather clearing for weekend though....

-------------
If you always do, what you've always done. You will always get, what you have always got
Henry Ford

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 12:29pm
Gutted for yah Steps ,, i was just taking the Piss about getting out today . I am chomping at the bit , but will need to clear some time off. Work for me has been flat out. 
Thinking i am due a couple of days off though .. Real shame that CDI let you down .  

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Give this a try Steps - or check it at least:  If yours is a 1996 or newer, a common problem was arcing between the black-yellow and a ground inside the 6 pin Deutsch connector for the engine harness and the boat harness. Many riggers did not pack both sides of the connector socket with dialectric grease as specified in a service bulletin and the high voltage in the "kill circuit" - above 400 at times - could arc to ground and stop the motor.

Remove both black-yellow and the black wires from both sides of the connector and inspect for any arc marks on the pins and sockets along with any carbon tracks inside the connector shells. Pack the socket with dialectric grease and then install the orange wedge allowing the grease to squeeze out. Use some on the rubber seal also for good water resistance.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 1:00pm
Sorry, that's off topic, normal transmission shall resume. I stole that off The Hull Truth btw.

-------------

Posted By: murrayt
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 1:16pm
Ho hum - stuck in Hamilton with boat at Westhaven.
Enjoy the fishing Auckland

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 2:22pm
stuck at work,need to make some $$ before it goes tits up.

Posted By: Transformations
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 2:29pm
Also stuck at work😧...for those that did get out I hope you have lots of blood to clean up and a heap of filleting to do. And if you don't, then hope you just enjoyed being out there 😉

-------------
We don't know what we don't need till we've got it

Posted By: lingee
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 2:39pm
its tits up ok ,interst rates going up ,reserve bank up,and now the gov pushing you to get double jagg or no freedom ,there jabb expires in november ,need to use it up. this game is far from finished. 1 dead and a 90 year old. the news is to scare the people so they donot check the facts.

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:14pm
Bad luck Steps. Could have been worse.
Feeling your pain.
Give that Smudge fella a choc fish - he deserves one for coming up with a possible solution for that.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 4:38pm
There have been some updates to the Auckland Step 1 rules:

Posted By: Sanchez
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by lingee lingee wrote:

its tits up ok ,interst rates going up ,reserve bank up,and now the gov pushing you to get double jagg or no freedom ,there jabb expires in november ,need to use it up. this game is far from finished. 1 dead and a 90 year old. the news is to scare the people so they donot check the facts.
i dont care if you get a jab,  but you are making a dick of yourself by not checking your facts while smugy infering you know all the facts. He was in his 50's. Thats about 40 years wrong. So just stop jumping on your keyboard the second you get a buzz from where ever you get your info from alright ? 

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 6:18pm
Give that Smudge fella a choc fish - he deserves one for coming up with a possible solution for that.

Well one of the 1st things I do on a new (2nd hand engine ) is to pack and seal all connections as per the factory service manual... and re do if ever open them.

The engine warmed up crawling thru the waikato creeks then opened up to fast cruise from the start of the forest.. and get to bar.. died.. wait, cools, and run fine again.
CDI thu believe the timing eye may also cause similar thing to happen
New CDI ordered should be here by the weekend

Been thru weeks of lockdown.. nps , no stress.
Damn its been a very very long time that I have felt so damn out of sorts today.. even the missus noticed..

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:03pm
Sounds like a coil problem to me. Normally the optical sensor will give issues just about idle. If you change the sensor remember to reset the WOT timing or you’ll be replacing a lot more.

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 9:22pm
Was good to get out and run that boat. Early start but wasn’t even close to being first out and few boats including my cousins when arrived at my chosen spot. First two snapper for me  were 53 cm and then a 62cm on big baits, with plenty of pannies after that. Took 5 home. Big ones will smoke tomorrow. Boat went well apart from grounding while went to retrieve my trailer, resulting in bit of heaving and inventive trailer positioning. Not easy by yourself. Should of anchored it, bit too casual just pulling bow up and finding it sideways and aground when returned with trailer.

Posted By: Sambosi
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by shaneg shaneg wrote:

Was good to get out and run that boat. Early start but wasn’t even close to being first out and few boats including my cousins when arrived at my chosen spot. First two snapper for me  were 53 cm and then a 62cm on big baits, with plenty of pannies after that. Took 5 home. Big ones will smoke tomorrow. Boat went well apart from grounding while went to retrieve my trailer, resulting in bit of heaving and inventive trailer positioning. Not easy by yourself. Should of anchored it, bit too casual just pulling bow up and finding it sideways and aground when returned with trailer.

Couple of nice snapper in that pic you sent me matey.  You do understand the first chance I get I am going to hammer your pet gurnard....

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:45pm
go for it Simon but might want to do it soon, gurnard off here will thin out as water is warming up now.

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 8:24am

Sorry, that's off topic, normal transmission shall resume. I stole that off The Hull Truth btw.
That’s how you do it nowadays smudge, read something on the internet, either copy paste it or rewrite it and neck minute your an expert. Who needs experience.

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

That’s how you do it nowadays smudge, read something on the internet, either copy paste it or rewrite it and neck minute your an expert. Who needs experience.
Are saying I should believe the internet rather than those with hands on experience??
So before the internet I should of relied on encyclopedia Britannica??Smile

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 4:43pm
It’s always about experience for me, in the old days, only 30 years ago it was the newspaper we got all our information from, that even went for looking for jobs.

Posted By: bazza
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:02pm
Please ignore this (my) post as has no significance other than is a "test" post to try resolve a problem this end.

-------------
Scored a much needed hair cut this morning so now on the way to Mitre 10 to take back the hedge trimmer !!

Posted By: bazza
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:05pm
Hmnn ... did not work ... will bbl to outline the problem in the hope someone will be able to suggest a remedy.

-------------
Scored a much needed hair cut this morning so now on the way to Mitre 10 to take back the hedge trimmer !!

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 9:21pm
Yep - your post worked Bazza.
Had to rope start my Merc today.
Fired first time :-)
You should try it sometime.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Print Page | Close Window