Forum Name: Couch Fishing - Mags and TV shows
Forum Description: What's up in print and on the 50in plasma
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=135730
Printed Date: 05 Dec 2021 at 5:08pm

Topic: Fishing shows
Posted By: Muppet
Subject: Fishing shows
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 3:48pm
Seriously lacking lately, anyone else notice?

Replies:
Posted By: MB
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 6:39pm
So much good content on YouTube, who cares?

Posted By: Skoti
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:14pm
ITM show starts back up in a couple of weeks .

-------------
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .

Posted By: Pcj
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:06pm
Might of been last Saturday night or week before.Nicky and Ados fishing show was on the Wanganella banks,interesting but bit boring,marlin after marlin tag n release.Think she said they got 150??over 4 days.

Posted By: MB
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

Might of been last Saturday night or week before.Nicky and Ados fishing show was on the Wanganella banks,interesting but bit boring,marlin after marlin tag n release.Think she said they got 150??over 4 days.

Sounds boring to watch and to do, but arm busting nonetheless. Had a mate do a charter to the 3 Kings, he said it was the same with hapuka. Monster fish after monster fish. I'd rather watch a show about someone catching flounder on soft baits or mullet on the fly. 

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Skoti Skoti wrote:

ITM show starts back up in a couple of weeks .

Matt Watson will do I guess 😂

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by MB MB wrote:

Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

Sounds boring to watch and to do, but arm busting nonetheless. Had a mate do a charter to the 3 Kings, he said it was the same with hapuka. Monster fish after monster fish. I'd rather watch a show about someone catching flounder on soft baits or mullet on the fly. 

Yeah totally understandable

Posted By: deacs
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 8:45pm
Moon tide fishing on Maori TV I think on Tuesdays is the only one on at the moment, this week's one wasn't bad.
Plenty on YouTube but just watched lateral line for 30mins to watch them catch like 6 kahawai...

-------------
http://www.legasea.co.nz" rel="nofollow">

Print Page | Close Window