Forum Name: New Products & Announcements
Forum Description: New product releases/announcements from Forum Sponsors
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=135570
Printed Date: 17 Apr 2024 at 7:18am

Topic: Tungsten Micro jigs
Posted By: kaveman
Subject: Tungsten Micro jigs
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:05pm
Tungsten jigshave finally arrived a month or so ago.
Very happy with the quality and finish
Available in Lumo/pink, Silver lumo,  Orange lumo, Red lumo, Orange
15g and 25g
Single hooks with silver flash attached
Very competitively priced( eg about 50% cheaper than shops)Wink
You will find them under "micro jig" section on my website
https://kavemantackle.co.nz/product-category/micro-jigs/page/4/

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Replies:
Posted By: MrWildabeast
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:08pm
Will have a look see LOL

-------------
Here fishy..fishy....

Posted By: Kandrew
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 8:11pm
Look good should had grab a couple in last weeks order. The CJs I got delivered this week look awesome can’t wait to get them wet.

Posted By: Sanchez
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 8:32pm
Alot of your stuff looks very good. I'm going to buy a few as well. Last Friday it was the micro jigs that did the damage. Softbaits much less so. Lost an old favorite custom model in the wash which stings a bit.

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

Look good should had grab a couple in last weeks order. The CJs I got delivered this week look awesome can’t wait to get them wet.

Order much appreciated Kerry, the micro jigs are my personal favourite

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Sanchez Sanchez wrote:

Alot of your stuff looks very good. I'm going to buy a few as well. Last Friday it was the micro jigs that did the damage. Softbaits much less so. Lost an old favorite custom model in the wash which stings a bit.

Cheers, what softbaits didnt you like and why? Have you tried my squid softbaits? i hardly use anything else now, so good.
What was the custom model you lost?

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Posted By: Sanchez
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 9:18am
Originally posted by kaveman kaveman wrote:

Cheers, what softbaits didnt you like and why? Have you tried my squid softbaits? i hardly use anything else now, so good.

hi. I  only have zman in my tacklebox at the mo. atomic sunrise , motor oil, new pennys are my go to. then i have a bunch of others. Normally these do well, but i think the fish were so hard on the bottom that the softies just went mostly un noticed. Nothing on the sounder but solid bites is usually a sign this is happening. My lost lucky lure was one i customized from a BOI tackle shop bargain bin. it was freakishly productive, and lasted me ages. probably three or four replacement hooks worth in that lure. I'm def going to put an order in with you and pick up a few things. thx for the tip on the squid model.

Posted By: Kandrew
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 10:07am
Kevin how are you or what are you rigging the squids on

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

Kevin how are you or what are you rigging the squids on

I am just rigging them on my own jigheads. No BS, these squid softbaits catch the bigger fish for some reason.
You could use an elevator type rig but i find jigheads are so much better and easier to use and they dont come of my jigheads easy

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:08pm

hi. I  only have zman in my tacklebox at the mo. atomic sunrise , motor oil, new pennys are my go to. then i have a bunch of others. Normally these do well, but i think the fish were so hard on the bottom that the softies just went mostly un noticed. Nothing on the sounder but solid bites is usually a sign this is happening. My lost lucky lure was one i customized from a BOI tackle shop bargain bin. it was freakishly productive, and lasted me ages. probably three or four replacement hooks worth in that lure. I'm def going to put an order in with you and pick up a few things. thx for the tip on the squid model.

Buggar when you lose a favourite lure, but it must have caught 50 fish so more than paid for itself.
I never let the softbaits sit on the bottom, if they dont get hit on the way down, i retrieve and cast again. I catch more fish mid water or just under the surface than i do when it gets to the bottom, especially so when chasing big snapper

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Posted By: Fishb8
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 4:40pm

I got scammed on FB buying squid softbaits. The videos looked like they were about at least 6" long but were about 1 1/2"when they arrived. They looked great and thought they'd be pretty good trout/perch lures. Will buy some appropriate sized jig heads to match them.
Will give a go at sea, too.

-------------
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 8:56am
Fishb8,  my squid softbaits are 12cm and 15cm long and under $2 each so actually cheaper than any single jerkshad you buy

-------------
www.kavemantackle.co.nz

Print Page | Close Window