Print Page | Close Window

Soo...Trump or Biden 2020

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: General Forums
Forum Name: Politics - Have your say
Forum Description: Have your say about the future of recreational fishing, marine reserves etc
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=134284
Printed Date: 19 Jun 2024 at 7:27am


Topic: Soo...Trump or Biden 2020
Posted By: fish-feeder
Subject: Soo...Trump or Biden 2020
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:12am
Just wondering who people think will win this time round.
Myself,I think Trump will win,as Biden is clearly entering into dimentia,so it's running mate Kamala Harris that would end up as president if Biden did win.
I think Trump has done.ok over the last few years, certainly not as bad as alot wanted or thought he would be.
What your thoughts guys.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.



Replies:
Posted By: Hook-it
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:


I think Trump has done.ok over the last few years, certainly not as bad as alot wanted or thought he would be.
What your thoughts guys.

I agree but it is still going to a long haul for employment. Hard to beat the chinaman, when you only have to pay a dime for a days labor, so to speak.


Posted By: doctor fish
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 7:10pm
At least Trump can't be bought!

All the states that are run by the democrats are the ones with the highest breakdown of law and order. 

Creepy Joe has been in politics for a long time and achieved nothing.




Posted By: shaneg
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:09pm
Trump is pretty terrible. Was one those who rejoiced when he won and hoping he would drain the swamp. 
I reckon he’s created few of his own swamps, as in dark murky waters.
Americans could do better. He’s proven himself to be an idiot although a lot stubborn stuff you might admire, but still not up to job and completely pathologically self absorbed by his own ego,....and massively ignorant=dangerous.
Possibly a complete fascist racist to boot.  Hasn’t proven otherwise to date. Not really should be leader of free world if is such a thing anymore.
Will he win ... who knows. He’s already indicated will not accept the decision if goes against him. Nutcase.


Posted By: reel crayze
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by doctor fish doctor fish wrote:

At least Trump can't be bought!

All the states that are run by the democrats are the ones with the highest breakdown of law and order. 

Creepy Joe has been in politics for a long time and achieved nothing.


 
Eh ! Just google Trump and Russia ?
 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials" rel="nofollow - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 10:11pm
what Shane sad x2

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:31pm
Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.  Soon after being elected he sought to follow through with the election promises only to be blocked by legal challenges and / or the US Senate.  Seems to me that the Senate denied him the opportunity to fulfill the numerous election promises which led to him being elected in the first place.
Being old school I personally don't agree with his political style but it is clear that social media will get you more of an audience and in today's world and that's where you need to be.  The media have been relentless in crucifying him throughout his term as President and at times perhaps rightly so.  I recall comments soon after his election from the media that he won't last till Xmas and other celebrities saying they would leave USA if he remained President.  Where are they now, all still in USA.
He's got balls, some business sense and not afraid to rattle a few cages.  For that he gets my vote.
If he was a candidate in the upcoming NZ election I'd vote for him before your PM of kindness Jacinda.
I know who my Texas based sister-in-law for 15+ years is voting for and it's not for Biden.     


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 5:32am
Trump will win.
He lives for the campaign.
And you certainly don't see the good stuff he does on the bias media.

I just don't get it, from day one they were on his back and he has carried it all from then.
If he is that bad he would have hung himself by now.

The irony being if I was a Yank I would not have voted for him.

How many Dems feel about Trump is what I think about our lovely PM too.


Posted By: shaneg
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.    
That’s actually highly inaccurate, he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by couple of million votes. He won in electoral college because of states that voted for him, which is rigged in republicans favour.
But we can always rewrite history if maths don’t work for you.LOL


Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by shaneg shaneg wrote:

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.    
That’s actually highly inaccurate, he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by couple of million votes. He won in electoral college because of states that voted for him, which is rigged in republicans favour.
But we can always rewrite history if maths don’t work for you.LOL
Maths works for me.  I stand corrected, in 2016 Hillary Clinton polled 48.2% of the popular vote vs Donald Trump polling 46.1%.  Is it rigged in the Republican's favour as you say ........... ??

In the 2017 NZ election Labour polled 36.89% of the popular vote vs National polling 44.45%.  Some may say it's rigged ......... ?? LOL




Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 7:14pm
Yes a very valid point.

Americans get to choose from two people. Pretty straight forward if you ask me. Their voting system is designed to quell the bigger states from overriding the smaller states. It is their version of a fair election, better than MMP.

We get a vote that was really a waste of time because in the end only one counted.


Posted By: shaneg
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:03pm
Fair call FA on rigged comment, I was  playing to an audience,  ... it’s doesn’t always work out how it should because of let’s call it system anomalies... but a bigger call to say  “vast majority voted “ when they didn’t.
You might be surprised what side I am actually voting for in NZ election. Act Voter this time. But truth is actually a good starting point. And probably why they’ve gone up in polls I suspect. Along with actually havIng policy reflecting their values... individual choice, not having to be relentlessly taxed for effort, less regulation.. smaller government, actually believe in charity as well as people allowed to get ahead but not penalising those who have and mainly worked and saved/invested hard.  Apologies in advance if you are supporting NZ First. Dead ducks, and should never stymied cameras on com boats... but I am biased.


Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:56pm
never a vast majority in the USA. 40% don’t vote at all.


Posted By: shaneg
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

never a vast majority in the USA. 40% don’t vote at all.
Yet another truth... And probably agree based on if NBA is anything to go on. Was it 20% players said voted last time?


Posted By: Steps
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 10:42am
Who really cares now?
 Trump has insulted all Americas allies, handed middle east over to Putin, Africa and pacific to China... Divided America so its now not much more than a banana republic with a space platform.
 Isolated all his advisors, scientists and military.
 Put a pandemic uncontrolled thru his country , screwing the economy even more than the tariffs on Chinese and his allies products, short and long term

Economically , militarily, and socially he has taken out the American 'empire' and what used to be recognised as  the 'leader of the western world'.

If he 'wins' then we just watch more of the crap while distracted as to what Putin and the Chinese are upto.
If Bidden wins , well America has been so stuffed internally and externally it will take decades , if ever, for America to rise above other nations like France,Iran, Germany, Saudi ,Australia and Canada.

Hes a clown , those who elected him at the polls and electual college system deserve everything they and their children get, while the rest of the world is distracted with Covid, and his entertaining antics.

Rather than asking who will win.. which end of the day doesnt matter anymore as Trump and Putin have done the damage..
We should be asking , "ok the current leader of the 'free' world has gone , where do we go from here?"

 The great American dream was just that , a great dream... and the world woke up to see the nightmare coming.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:24pm
Looks like Bidens going to lose,after what's just happened in the last two days....it's going to get interesting now.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:45pm
yes thinking the same. If only he had the energy to explain his point. There are more Americans employed in alternative energy than oil and coal today and that can increase dramatically if oil and coals subsidies went to alternative energy. The rest of Europes is well into the transition into renewables and USA will be left behind and it’s a 25 year process so job loss can be reduced if Americans use their brains.

But both parties just spend time personally attacking each other and each other’s fake news ha.

Thinking it’s Trumos to lose on this day.


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:57pm
.....
.In the 2017 NZ election Labour polled 36.89% of the popular vote vs National polling 44.45%.  Some may say it's rigged ......... ?? LOL......

Huge difference surprised it needs explaining. 

NZ has a MMP voting system. Labour added other parties and their votes to their total till nationals votes were smaller than the kiwis who voted against them. So labour and it’s partner parties won as more people voted for them.  The old first past the post was as unfair as the yanks system. Say National got 30% labour 29% act 12% greens 20% nz first 9% New Zealand would have been governed by a party 70% of kiwis didn’t vote to lead them. Very unfair. 

America’s flawed voting system I’m guessing has its inception back in the day when the states weren’t united and self ruled with their own choice of currency etc. 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 2:37pm
Biden said he will stop drilling for oil and then said he wants more freaking..... within minutes of each other. Then the hunter biden laptop thing... Well well. Also the business deals he and his son were doing in china....he is done. He has given up on campaigning as of today. The Dems are a bit mess right now.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: OuttaHere
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 5:35pm
If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?


The evidence looks pretty real to me,and bidens reaction to trump asking him about it in the last debate says even more. I don't care who wins,but having a guy that speaks unintelligible sentences at rally's and sniffs kids is not someone I'd trust to run any country lol.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

.....NZ has a MMP voting system.... The old first past the post was as unfair as the yanks system. Say National got 30% labour 29% act 12% greens 20% nz first 9% New Zealand would have been governed by a party 70% of kiwis didn’t vote to lead them. Very unfair... 

Using your percentages above and applying the MMP system if ACT and the Greens formed an alliance and NZ First failed to align with any party then NZ would be governed by parties that 68% of NZers didn't vote for.  Is that fairer .... ?


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 6:37pm
yeah fairer thanks.

If the president race was based on illegible sentences Biden would win hands down. Trump has filled YouTube with clips of his made up words and muddled answers. They are both in their 70s so forgiven it must be stressful as under the lights And cameras with the world willing you to slip up.



-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:05pm
Biden has used teleprompters and earpieces,in the last debate he apparently was using an ipad....not that it matters anyway. I've seen videos from a few sources that show biden inappropriately putting his hands all over kids in photo ops,the guy is just creepy. "If you don't vote for biden,your not black" is one line he used lol. It's a total shet show and so entertaining to see unfold. I'm glad I don't live in America,cause whoever wins,there will be mass riots and insurrection all over america. Not good at all.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:14pm
there is a high chance of civil unrest but it just shows where the USA has gone to in the past years. 3rd world politics. I hope it doesn’t happen as if you protest your a terrorist, if you react to not getting the president you vote for army will be called in. Never ends well for either side. 

I remember our big Pacific brothers PNG (over 8 million population) had two Prime Ministers for over 6 months. One controlled the army the other controlled the police.  Made the shoot outs next level with high powered rifles blasting.


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: OuttaHere
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?


The evidence looks pretty real to me,and bidens reaction to trump asking him about it in the last debate says even more. I don't care who wins,but having a guy that speaks unintelligible sentences at rally's and sniffs kids is not someone I'd trust to run any country lol.


There's more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese, yes, Hunter flew 4500 miles across the US to use some ****hole strip-mall computer repair shop to look at his "water damaged" Macbook, which was full of incriminating evidence but had no protection whatsoever... that he then just clean forgot to pick up... and damn was he unlucky that the random computer repair shop he chose to go to just happened to be owned by a massive Trump supporter? The entire thing is just so ****ing bizarre that you have to literally suspend disbelief to even start to think that it's credible.

This is a guy that is supposedly taking millions of dollars in backhanders and at the same time is using a $85 laptop repair shop (ha, even the price is unbelievable) in the middle of nowhere, instead of getting his EA or whatever to arrange it with someone?

Congratulations, you've been suckered by a disinformation piece. If you think the evidence looks "pretty real" you need to broaden your information sources.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:38pm
Yeah you may be right,I don't trust anything when it come to politics....and I'm not trying to argue,as I mentioned it's interesting. people on drugs do stupid things,he has a history of drug use,but I agree,it seems far fetched,not totally impossible,but in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: OuttaHere
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.


You're 100% correct there, it's an absolute shocker trying to get to the bottom of anything to do with the US at the moment... the entire country has become so partisan that everything is twisted to suit someone's agenda.



Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.


You're 100% correct there, it's an absolute shocker trying to get to the bottom of anything to do with the US at the moment... the entire country has become so partisan that everything is twisted to suit someone's agenda.



I just hope the far left Marxist antifa thing doesn't make its way down here,cancel culture and erasing history never works out well,and it's playing out in the USA, politics,pandemic,race baiting......again....all shown or supressed by the media,and their agenda.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: OuttaHere
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.


You're 100% correct there, it's an absolute shocker trying to get to the bottom of anything to do with the US at the moment... the entire country has become so partisan that everything is twisted to suit someone's agenda.



I just hope the far left Marxist antifa thing doesn't make its way down here,cancel culture and erasing history never works out well,and it's playing out in the USA, politics,pandemic,race baiting......again....all shown or supressed by the media,and their agenda.


My opinion only but it's a result of a bigger polarisation of politics; increased tribalism and an "us versus them" philosophy that has had petrol thrown on it by the current administration. The U in USA is pretty ironic right now.

I think/hope that NZ is a long long way off such things - what passes for mainstream political ideology in the US is widely regarded as pretty wacky/extreme here. NZ is, by and large, still fairly politically moderate - both Labour and National are pretty centrist after all.


Posted By: Mossy
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:36pm
Mate, cancel culture is alive and well in NZ and will only increase. Just search the 'news' sites for the likes of the guys in Akl having the audacity to name their restaurant 'Kingi' and the shouty faux-outrage that followed by certain activists; GD Gardner in the 'naki having the gall to refer to their region as 'The 'naki' and the resultant faux-outrage; Hamilton City Council removing statues because of threats to vandalise them, thus kow-towing to said cancel-culturalists/bullies... 

There will be stacks of other examples.

Certain interest groups are using the political shambles that is BLM in the US to further their own goals.

But back to topic, I pick Trump to win the election. Unfortunately what we are seeing over there is major intimidation from the left/Antifa/BLM/spoiled white college kids to try and get people to vote left. The riots if/when Trump gets reelected will be unreal.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:17am
new handle MEGA Mossy haha. The right us just as bad and their proud boys, militia. Where lieing, deflecting and standing over countries for political advantage and corruption is the new normal. They are all the same slugging it out for power and money. Nothing to do with saving the environment, and helping citizens have healthy happy lives. 

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:05am
BLM and antifa calling for abolition of police and prisons, shutting down peaceful protests, burning buildings, setting up autonomous zones....all in Dem states and cities,cause the mayor's and governors do little about. The kids get arrested and bailed,rinse repeat. Crazy times.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 10:23am
Quite interesting watched a program on the 2003 Iraqi war on how Bush and co used the same language over and over to incite fear and revenge within the US.

Then he won the election with a landslide in 04.

Sound familiar?

The American voting system is like MMP with its design not allowing big populated states not running rough rule over the smaller ones.
You will know the result by the Ohio count.


Posted By: Steps
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 11:02am
Anyone actually looked into Bidens background  in particular that of the last 50yrs or so?
The guy has a good record of effectiveness, but unlike many 'professional ' politicians of today who major in communication/ marketing and presentation.. he hasnt, and doesnt manage well.
That doesnt mean he is absent minded, deficient or anything like that.
Thats like saying a dyslexic, or blind or deaf, paraplegic, person hasnt the skills to be a great politician or leader.
What it does say thu is those ppl who put those ppl down are in the end , the "loosers"
The same people who talk load and slow to a blind person or a person in a wheel chair as if they are also intellectually handicapped,  because of their own stupidity.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 11:24am
Biden is a mess to be honest,he thought he was talking to george bush,called trump bush .. uses a teleprompter,forgets what he is talking about...fondles minors....His daughter released her diary recently...very sad state of affairs. I don't like trump,but I don't think biden has the mental capacity to get through the day let alone dig the USA out if the mess it's in. "If you don't vote for biden,you're not black" :Joe Biden ....unreal lol

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:23pm
Biden also referred to Trump as Abraham Lincoln in one of the debates  "Abraham Lincoln here is one of the most racist presidents we've had in modern history"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBaiSIhmIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqqBaRH0Tw
ah wtf Joe.LOL
Almost 50 years in politics, 8 years as VP and has done sweet F all for the American people.


....and his VP pick Kamala Harris, don't get me started on her track record...
to quote one Gad Saad -
Just watched @KamalaHarris on @60Minutes. It’s bewildering that this person could be POTUS when Avocado Brain @joebiden steps down after confusing his wife for a toaster. Her response to every question is to crack up in a boisterous fake laugh. It’s astounding. Empty personhood.



Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:30pm
FF really BLM is a terrorist group Burning and looting? From the footage I saw from every news channel except trumps spin news channel I saw multi national people of all ages with families and babies marching peacefully in most main cities around the world. Lewis Hamilton is a terrorist ? Madonna, Dolly Parton ?. Really ? 

You are right Steps, a good team around any president that is a team player will run rings around constant lying and incompetence.  Stumbling on words doesn’t make you a bad decision maker.  Einstein was a bad dyslexic. He wasn’t shouted down because of it and changed the word. 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:55pm
To be fair Real Deal the famous are woke mainly because of guilt.

Imagine the carbon footprint of those few you named for s start.

In the UK there is a footballer earning 200,000 quid a week calling on tax payer funding to feed kids.
Once upon a time in the 80s the UK raised money to feed Africa, now it can't feed itself.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:58pm
BLM, the organization who's founders openly describe themselves as trained marxists......
There has been looting and violent riots from BLM members or supporters, to say that it's just Trump spin is a cop out. I personally know people who have seen it first hand over there.
Does that mean anyone who utters the phrase "black lives matter" like the celebs you mentioned are terrorists, no. But to say it's not a thing and paint it as being all peaceful is b.s.

Then again you did just use Albert Einstein as an example of why Joe Biden isn't a complete numpty Reel Deal, wow.

Then we've got another member in this thread who not long ago compared Robert Muldoon and Donald Trump to Idi Amin and Adolf Hilter as being one in the same.

Riiight......lol
LOL






Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 1:18pm
hahaha good points but I wasn’t comparing Biden with Einstein that’s words put into my mouth to suit your argument. My point which may have been hard to follow is stumbling words isn’t a I Q test or a indication of decision making capabilities. 

Re BLM it seems to be forgotten it’s about police treating blacks badly and yes they treat white badly but more often black with them killing them while engaging them often with out cause of arrest. I think most reasonable people think people shouldn’t be killed if avoidable. That’s why the millions around the world support BLM. A few twats who went too far burning and rioting like football hooligans should be dealt with. It’s not or wasn’t white verses black until orange little hands got involved. 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 1:25pm
Anyone who thinks blm is not a hate group or terrorists is kidding themselves. Just watch what happens in philadelphia tonight..... BLM quotes " no lives matter till black lives matter" "no cops,no prison..total abolition" "all cops are b*starts"
I've seen someone say all lives matter and get dealt to. Blm are a joke,antifa are being used as a tool by blm to stoke the racism that blm say they are against...lol. One of blm founder was caught spending 200k in house furniture..... apparently black lives don't matter to the very people apparently fighting for black lives...go figure.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 1:59pm
Reel Deal "Einstein was a bad dyslexic. He wasn’t shouted down because of it and changed the word."
Call that whatever you will but you basically used Einstein as an example of why Joe Biden may/might not be a mess as was being said by other members. There's a big difference between stumbling on the odd word, mispronouncing words or names, using a few too many ums or oh's vs confusing people on a regular basis.
Referring to Trump as Bush and Lincoln within a couple of day time span just this week...
"i have never said i oppose fracking"   ....ok Joe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnrEh9_5_9I
You know he had brain surgery in the late 80's right....

The statistics don't actually support what you just said re U.S police interactions and BLM-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yITK_Bm78mI&t=242s
Take a look if you actually want to educate yourself on the topic - BLM is a domestic terrorist organization-change my mind.

But i forgot "Orange man bad"   you know Donald Trump, that racist guy who wasn't "racist" until he decided to run for presidentLOL
The "racist" guy who has pardoned a whole heap of African Americans wrongfully convicted that Obama and Biden obviously didn't give two sh*ts about.
Until "little orange hands" wow never heard that one before. Great well thought out argument.
I've always found it a tad ironic (when you see the people saying it) trying to use that as an insult towards a guy who's 6'3 and has a bangin wife who's 20 something years younger than him.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 2:05pm
Bidens worst speech yet lol
https://youtu.be/wQN0stFPySU" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/wQN0stFPySU

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 2:56pm
there are heaps of footage of the Lying village idiot (meant as insulting) stumbling through sentences that don’t make sense even making up words as he struggles with English. So with your theory. Both shouldn’t be president.  If you focus on the debate not boxing people to attack, you will see. Umm how can I word my point so you will think hmm someone else has an opinion I’m not always right, as they aren’t but it’s healthy to debate ..I will reword it this way I use Einstein as an a example but as names inflame...if someone has infrequent communication issues like trump and Biden it doesn’t mean they are dumb or unqualified. A stutterer, isn’t a retard. Basic stuff fullas...sigh.

Again with BLM you point out some Americans prob 1% of the 10s of thousands (A probable underestimate but I say when im guessing) that marched in cities in many countries around the world Rioted. Someone stole some money, some say I hate cops kill them or take their pay away...how’s does that effect the multi cultural families and independent citizens in their thousands who marched across Australia, Canada, England etc.

Did they all riot ? Steal? Want to kill cops ?
. If answer is no. You can’t say all BLM supporters are terrorists intact most are normal people maybe your neighbour, your boss, your rubbish collection guy who don’t like seeing black people in the USA treated worse than other nationalities. All lives matter including black lives and as blacks are getting killed when they shouldn’t, the chant is BLM


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

Did they all riot ? Steal? Want to kill cops ?
. If answer is no. You can’t say all BLM supporters are terrorists

Never did, actually said the opposite - as per one of my previous posts:
"Does that mean anyone who utters the phrase "black lives matter" like the celebs you mentioned are terrorists, no. But to say it's not a thing and paint it as being all peaceful is b.s."

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

If you focus on the debate not boxing people to attack, you will see.

This coming from someone who just used the "little hands" thing, as though we all forgot - orange man bad. Great argument, really helped to get your point across.
Everything i just stated in my previous posts can be substantiated i even provided links to video footage re Biden and Stats regarding BLM, police interactions / shooting people etc

Nice to see you actually addressed the points i made. Lets see:
Biden brain surgery in the late 80's? no comment
Biden saying he would ban fracking(and fossil fuels) on numerous occasions over decades then saying he never said that? no comment.
Obamas VP for 8 years, both their actions showing they don't give a sh*t about the black community and the working class? no comment.
Bidens VP Kamala Harris and her track record re black incarceration and wrongful convictions? no comment.

.....and wtf is with him playing Despacito on his phone up on stage/ at the podium. As if the Hispanic community will see that and go "yeah i want to go vote for Biden now"

The only thing Biden will help if he becomes president is in the death of the West.
If you like identity politics, socialism, communism then he's a great pick. Along with his buddies Kamala Harris, AOC and Ilhan Omar. All wonderful people who will do great things for the U.SLOL








Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 4:22pm
What I don't like about BLM is the stats don't back them up.

By far the most shootings per day in the US is black people shooting each other.
Even cops shoot more white people per year.
These are facts. You cannot endorse BLM unless the problem as a whole is being dealt with and you just don't see it.

But because certain groups endorsed by woke media and then celebs jump on a bandwagon seemingly support the bad social behaviour of these groups.

And now the political left are pretty much using them as political blackmail.
Biden says he can stop it, well he should now if indeed he can. He cannot take the moral high ground if he won't condemn the social discord.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 4:57pm
I agree,and those are stats muppet.
Remember earlier I said watch philly tonight...a black guy rushed cops with a knife,was shot and killed,and now the city is burning as I type this. I'm watching live streams. Just another excuse to Burn loot and destroy stuff. Oh,and don't forget...biden said antifa is just an idea....not an organized group. Looks pretty organized from where I'm sitting. All in the name.of cops "murdering" black criminals....wow.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 5:13pm
I just wish everyone would chill out FF but clearly the groups keep fanning the fires.

The George Lloyd incident should have its day in court and lets hear the whole story of what happened.
And let justice take its course.

I saw on the news a man here charged with killing a baby. A dog killed a baby too. When do their lives matter?


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

I just wish everyone would chill out FF but clearly the groups keep fanning the fires.

The George Lloyd incident should have its day in court and lets hear the whole story of what happened.
And let justice take its course.

I saw on the news a man here charged with killing a baby. A dog killed a baby too. When do their lives matter?


I wish they would stop and think too,but it's all anti establishment...nothing more,using race as a joker card. I'm not even going to comment on NZ stats on child harm and deaths,that speaks for it's self.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 6:42pm
agree Muppet conversation needs a  chillax. 

My understanding re BLM isn’t about who is killed the most by police so unsure the reliance of those numbers. It’s the frequency of black people are killed in unnecessary manner. And the cover up by police via disturbing scene lying, turning off cameras, saying they were attacked without camera on and against witness statements. Rubber stamped to terrorise. 

The 1% rioting in a few towns in the USA I don’t understand as they are destroying their own neighbourhoods but saw some rioter say they don’t own any of it because of them suffering institutional racisim. I like know one here has walked in their shoes so can only have a observing opinion which has little value.

Sad president orange little hands doesn’t say we are one country. We will revisit the cases highlighted by BLM but we need to treat each other with respect and go visit the families and show empathy. 

Feel sorry for USA. At a time president orange little hands says he is sorry for nz as covid here is terrible and USA is lucky not to be as bad as nz haha haha 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 7:00pm
Yeah that is frustrating that Trump hardly helps the situation.

But you and I both know that whatever he says or does will not be right for the majority of the media.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

agree Muppet conversation needs a  chillax. 

My understanding re BLM isn’t about who is killed the most by police so unsure the reliance of those numbers. It’s the frequency of black people are killed in unnecessary manner. And the cover up by police via disturbing scene lying, turning off cameras, saying they were attacked without camera on and against witness statements. Rubber stamped to terrorise. 

The 1% rioting in a few towns in the USA I don’t understand as they are destroying their own neighbourhoods but saw some rioter say they don’t own any of it because of them suffering institutional racisim. I like know one here has walked in their shoes so can only have a observing opinion which has little value.

Sad president orange little hands doesn’t say we are one country. We will revisit the cases highlighted by BLM but we need to treat each other with respect and go visit the families and show empathy. 

Feel sorry for USA. At a time president orange little hands says he is sorry for nz as covid here is terrible and USA is lucky not to be as bad as nz haha haha 

Well a black car yard owner just had 15 cars stolen by black rioters so that sort.of goes against the perceived narrative a bit. BLM is a terrorist organization,more whites are killed by police than blacks,.....I don't see white lives matter out there,cause there is not a WLM organization. The MSM and FB and YT are sensoring the hell out of it....for some odd reason. Blm is about creating chaos,and blaming white people for perceived oppression.....if america was so racist would obama have been president? Anyway....carry on.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:53pm
Reel Deal -  You seem to have a narrative firmly fixed in your mind and no matter what evidence is presented you keep going back to the same false narrative. None of the evidence really supports what you keep saying, about black people being killed by police in the U.S.

If you go through the data the number of unjustified killings of black people by police in the U.S is actually pretty small(that's not to say that it's not a thing or that even 1 is fine) but the vast majority of times someone is shot by police in the US it is deemed to be justified regardless of race. There is a difference between the two.

The whole U.S vs NZ thing? really. Yeah it's not like the U.S have ever saved our bacon.....
It's not like the U.S has influenced modern western society and culture in a positive way more than any other single nation post ww2.
Think of music, movies, tech, all sorts of innovation etc. Where are all the big tech giants from, where did all the big bands of the last 70 years go to make it big etc etc.
Largest economy in the world, ever. A nation with land borders and 350,000,000+ people. Don't get me wrong of course there's things wrong with the U.S as a nation, i'm not saying there isn't.
But hey, lets compare the U.S to a small island nation at the bottom of the world that no one(that's how you actually spell no one) even gives a toss about.
To even compare the two is utterly naive and ignorant.
Yeah i bet Cindys job and what she has to deal with is on par what the president of the U.S has to deal with(whoever that is or may be).

Your hatred of a certain orange man seems to blind you, massively.
I'm not saying one should like they guy, i couldn't care less.
I get why he rubs some people the wrong way.
But to ignore all the areas where he has bettered the previous administration of Obama and Biden is just plain stupid.




Posted By: Mossy
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:55pm
Haha Reel Deal- nah, I'm not MAGA or pro-Trump. But I do find it amusing that a statement such as MAGA is now considered a far-right, white supremacist statement?! Even in this country our media pounced on Todd Muller for having a MAGA hat in his office and another young Nat MP was vilified by the media for appearing in a photo for wearing a MAGA hat(and was no doubt consequently swamped by threats from the peaceful, woke left).

I do think there are some seriously bad players at work pulling strings to inflame and divide the US. From the right as well as the left, but it's the lefties who are the ones burning, looting and rioting in the cities over there.

Scary article I just read about the soaring weapons sales in the US right now - apparently ~20% of people surveyed on both sides indicated that violence would be somewhat justified if their side loses.

I'm certainly glad we don't have such division over here (or the amount of weapons).


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:08pm
Try buying 3 boxes of .762 in the USA...good.luck. america is in trouble, that's obvious. MSM is trying so hard to spin things,and it may just work. Censorship is so predominantly associated with the left is amazing to see play out.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: v8-coupe
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Mossy Mossy wrote:

Haha Reel Deal- nah, I'm not MAGA or pro-Trump. But I do find it amusing that a statement such as MAGA is now considered a far-right, white supremacist statement?! Even in this country our media pounced on Todd Muller for having a MAGA hat in his office and another young Nat MP was vilified by the media for appearing in a photo for wearing a MAGA hat(and was no doubt consequently swamped by threats from the peaceful, woke left).

I do think there are some seriously bad players at work pulling strings to inflame and divide the US. From the right as well as the left, but it's the lefties who are the ones burning, looting and rioting in the cities over there.

Scary article I just read about the soaring weapons sales in the US right now - apparently ~20% of people surveyed on both sides indicated that violence would be somewhat justified if their side loses.

I'm certainly glad we don't have such division over here (or the amount of weapons).

We may not have the weapons, however we are being deliberately divided. Programs of racial division are well and truly enshrined, implemented and promoted within our political/societal system.
New Zealand as a whole seems to accept it and even applaud the institutionalized apartheid and racism practiced in this country.


-------------
Legasea Legend Member


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:36pm
Yeah just read about the gun sales.
Wowsers.
I feel sorry for the vast majority of Americans who probably just accept the results and get on with life.
That is the crux of the problem I think people just not accepting the result.

Already moved on from our election just got a big bag of popcorn for the next three years handy lmao


Posted By: Mossy
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:46pm
[/QUOTE]

We may not have the weapons, however we are being deliberately divided. Programs of racial division are well and truly enshrined, implemented and promoted within our political/societal system.
New Zealand as a whole seems to accept it and even applaud the institutionalized apartheid and racism practiced in this country.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, 100% agree. It is shameful how successive governments - on both sides of the political spectrum - allow and/or encourage this division. The media are just as guilty. 

But by less division over here I was more meaning that lefties and righties can still sit and have a beer together without things getting nasty. I don't really care how anyone votes - however much I may disagree with their choice - as long as they do vote. I'll accept whatever results and bite my tongue if necessary.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 5:35am
Agree Mossy.

Watching live now Obama speaking, well shouting on a Biden podium.
Why is he involved? It is a kind of rule that ex presidents stand down and butt out is it not?
Plus he sounded terrible all shouty not the same aa when he was in office. If you see it.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 11:04am
V8 coupe just quickly following your thoughts. I found while researching something else that Whanganui was called Wanganui because the Maori in that region never pronounced any thing with a “Wh” as at the time there were 3 Maori dialects. So not sure why modern Maori say calling the area Wanganui not Whanganui racist. Modern Maori just nailed another nail into the extinction of Maori language in that region. 

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 11:12am
yeah Fishy11  I don’t accept what I’m told without proof and checking it out myself. I said it’s not about how many white vs black get killed but this gets continually brought up so seems others aren’t listening and cemented in their own narrative. Good to have an opinion but opinions change. I’m not firm on either as both have some qualities and faults but like yours my opinion doesn’t mean anything. I discuss not to change others mind as to what benefit would that be than ego. I discuss to attain more info to assist my own opinion.  

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?


The evidence looks pretty real to me,and bidens reaction to trump asking him about it in the last debate says even more. I don't care who wins,but having a guy that speaks unintelligible sentences at rally's and sniffs kids is not someone I'd trust to run any country lol.


There's more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese, yes, Hunter flew 4500 miles across the US to use some ****hole strip-mall computer repair shop to look at his "water damaged" Macbook, which was full of incriminating evidence but had no protection whatsoever... that he then just clean forgot to pick up... and damn was he unlucky that the random computer repair shop he chose to go to just happened to be owned by a massive Trump supporter? The entire thing is just so ****ing bizarre that you have to literally suspend disbelief to even start to think that it's credible.

This is a guy that is supposedly taking millions of dollars in backhanders and at the same time is using a $85 laptop repair shop (ha, even the price is unbelievable) in the middle of nowhere, instead of getting his EA or whatever to arrange it with someone?

Congratulations, you've been suckered by a disinformation piece. If you think the evidence looks "pretty real" you need to broaden your information sources.

Thanks for calling out the BS but you left out the best part.  Reportedly the computer service guy doesn’t see too well so didn’t know whether it was Hunter or not who gave him the laptop.  The link is because much later he noticed a Beau Biden sticker on it.

There are opinions on this site that just make you wonder, probably some of the 20,000 who voted for Billy TK and co.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:33am
Rozboon common sense there which is rare on this thread. Your input is valued. 

On another note. The census results get released end of this week, should be interesting.


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 12:14pm
TBH none of us really know the actual truth about the Biden thing.
To act like we know for certain either way is just silly.
With that being said if you haven't watched the Tony Bobulinski interview which came out yesterday might pay to. Voice recordings and text messages from Hunter Biden etc Somewhat intriguing whatever side of the fence you're sitting on.
Got to love how the left and the mainstream media pushed the Trump Russia thing with a massive lack of evidence. Which turned out to be b.s but silent on this because they know it'l ruin Joes campaign.
A tad reminiscent of the whole Hillary email thing and the 2016 election.
Either way whatever happens next week is going to be interesting.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 1:42pm
didn’t 6 of trumps team go to jail because of Russian colluding? I’ll have to google. 

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 2:14pm
More false statements from you Reel Deal, just like before when myself and other members made valid points about Biden, Trump, BLM, The U.S.
But you just put your orange man bad blinders on, bury your head in the sand because your mind is already made up no matter what anyone else says.

Name the 6 people, their relationship or position with Donald Trump and how they colluded with Russia......

Oh and if you say Roger Stone that proves you haven't done any real research into the topic..... which is pretty obvious since you just said you need to google it.
Even then, 5 more..... c,mon






Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 2:39pm
oh you don’t have google..second from top 

Russia investigation: who has been charged, convicted and jailed?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/dec/05/robert-mueller-who-charged-list-trump-russia-inquiry-latest-indictments-flynn-manafort-cohen-what-happens-next?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other" rel="nofollow - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/dec/05/robert-mueller-who-charged-list-trump-russia-inquiry-latest-indictments-flynn-manafort-cohen-what-happens-next?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 2:52pm
Lol the GaurdianLOLLOLLOL
Have you actually looked into the Mueller report Reel Deal? as in more than just a headline?   What did the Mueller report conclude?Tongue
...and that's after after two previous investigations by the senate and house intelligence committees.
"Senate has uncovered no direct evidence ofconspiracy between Trump Campaign and Russia"
"House Ends Russia probe, says no Trump - Kremlin Collusion"
3 investigations that say otherwise...

Have people who have worked with Trump at some point been charged and convicted of various crimes, yip sure. I never said otherwise.
Do you know what those crimes were?

Would you like to educate everyone, since you obviously know so much... on how those 6 people were convicted of colluding with Russia?   Hold up what's that, they weren't convicted of colluding with Russia but a range of crimes from fraud to lying under oath.
Go back to your sandpit.






Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 3:03pm
so publicaly ranted large media who could be sued if incorrect is lying. Only Fox News huh. I guess orange little hands was right he could walk down a crowded street and shoot someone and get away with it.

I guess this headline sums it up
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house" rel="nofollow - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house


I’m not a Biden or trump supporter but fascinating the BS being peddled by both side as that’s politics. But Orange little hands is next level. This is fun 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

so publicly written by large media who could be sued if incorrect is lying. Only Fox News huh. I guess orange little hands was right he could walk down a crowded street and shoot someone and get away with it.

I guess this headline sums it up
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house" rel="nofollow - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house


I’m not a Biden or trump supporter but fascinating the BS being peddled by both side as that’s politics. But Orange little hands is next level. This is fun 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

so publicaly ranted large media who could be sued if incorrect is lying.

No where in that Guardian article (if you can call it that) does it state that those people were charged and convicted of colluding with Russia.
Heck it doesn't even state what it was they were convicted of.
Hence the Guardian can't be sued for stating that, because they never did say that about those people....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/dec/05/robert-mueller-who-charged-list-trump-russia-inquiry-latest-indictments-flynn-manafort-cohen-what-happens-next?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

So who were these 6 people who were convicted and jailed for colluding with Russia as you said? because it certainly wasn't the people you referenced.
I'm not at all stating they weren't convicted, or at least charged with various blue collar crimes. But being jailed for colluding with Russia is simply not the case. That's a fact
Hey if you've got legit evidence that goes against the court documents or legal records saying otherwise feel free to share that with the world.LOL








Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 3:39pm
I don’t think evidence works for ya. The title of article maybe a clue. 

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 3:41pm
Honest question Reel Deal (i know it's obviously hard for you to be honest).
But are you just doing this to get a kick? to be a troll?
You're stating things over and over that are factually incorrect.
Even when you try to provide evidence to support your argument the evidence actually goes against what you are saying - case in point the Guardian article that doesn't state any particular person colluded with Russia, but that's evidence to youWacko
I'm pretty sure 3x legal investigations saying no collusion hold more weight than a Guardian article NOT stating anyone colluded with Russia.lol.
It's obvious you are somewhat delusional and suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome so i'm off to go do something more worthwhile with my time, laters.






Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 4:01pm
I stated earlier why I discuss is to learn but no truths coming from ya.  It might be the 5G interfering yeah? Ha.

Your personal attacks I find funny. I have a sister like that when she got nothing. It appears to me anything against trump is a hoax or fake news. President proud boys says the same.

Is I said I don’t support trump or Biden but Biden supporters are nicer from my exposure. 

I think the orange little hands article on uneducated voters hits the mark. 


-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 5:24pm
It is quite funny.

The woke vote Biden seemingly to help the "uneducated"....

And the uneducated vote Trump because they want no Woke telling them how to live.

To label Trump voters that being conservative uneducated is highly disrespectful in my opinion. The best commentators on the current social climate are all conservative in my humble opinion.


Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 6:01pm
yeah me too. Talking about insulting did you just see that on the news from some on here’s only news source FOX NEWS saying kiwis entering the country are thrown into quarantine camps. They say I’m throwing away freedom. I’m in managed isolation right now and it’s awesome. We get thank you chocolates and treated so respectfully and I’m here to secure my communities freedom. In USA it seems to be all about me and no thought for the others. Wow USA USA. Poor New Zealand. HeheheLOL

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 6:27pm
Yeah it is not worth rising to the bait Real Deal. When I say the media are bias I include Fox in that too. But they are a rarity being a conservative voice.

I hate the fact that it played out the way it did here, we could have had a better result economically easily. And you would be kidding yourself if you think Covid has not been a political jackpot for Labour.

There are calls now for a full inquiry now into the handling. There were lots of lies I can assure of that. And I still do not agree with the fact that democracy was essentially shut down.
The fact that Biden in the US and Steimer in the UK can question there leaders approach is something that was sorely lacking here.


Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Honest question Reel Deal (i know it's obviously hard for you to be honest).
But are you just doing this to get a kick? to be a troll?
You're stating things over and over that are factually incorrect.
Even when you try to provide evidence to support your argument the evidence actually goes against what you are saying - case in point the Guardian article that doesn't state any particular person colluded with Russia, but that's evidence to youWacko
I'm pretty sure 3x legal investigations saying no collusion hold more weight than a Guardian article NOT stating anyone colluded with Russia.lol.
It's obvious you are somewhat delusional and suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome so i'm off to go do something more worthwhile with my time, laters.

Fishy, do you have to be such a cock with your delivery? Yeah, we know you're smart, no need to be so arrogant. A prime example is your criticism of a grammatical error - ohhh no! No space between no & one.  FFS man, if you're going to be a spelling cop just to be a smartarse at least sort your own act out.
 




-------------
Best gurnard fisherman in my street


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:05pm
Soooo...flu cases down by 90 odd percent..in the USA..that is interdasting. anyways. America. . major streaming platforms are banning live streamers that show the riots.More political censorship and MSM narratives been pushed,at such a crucial time is mind-blowing,I wonder why media doesn't want to show the truth?

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:07pm
Unfortunately despite the information being readily available to anyone actually wanting to know what actually happened those who shout the loudest are usually wrong. 

Trump does and did claim that the Mueller report exonerated him as seen here

https://apnews.com/article/130932b573664ea5a4d186f752bb8d50" rel="nofollow - https://apnews.com/article/130932b573664ea5a4d186f752bb8d50

Of course that is not correct. You can all read what Mueller concluded below. 



Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:



To label Trump voters that being conservative uneducated is highly disrespectful in my opinion. The best commentators on the current social climate are all conservative in my humble opinion.

Of course it isn’t disrespectful. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. 

Sure it doesn’t mean everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 is uneducated. It just means that Trump supporters are on average significantly less likely to be well educated

Among whites, the difference is greater: those without a college degree backed Mr Trump over Mrs Clinton by a margin of more than two to one.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house" rel="nofollow - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Honest question Reel Deal (i know it's obviously hard for you to be honest).
But are you just doing this to get a kick? to be a troll?
You're stating things over and over that are factually incorrect.
Even when you try to provide evidence to support your argument the evidence actually goes against what you are saying - case in point the Guardian article that doesn't state any particular person colluded with Russia, but that's evidence to youWacko
I'm pretty sure 3x legal investigations saying no collusion hold more weight than a Guardian article NOT stating anyone colluded with Russia.lol.
It's obvious you are somewhat delusional and suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome so i'm off to go do something more worthwhile with my time, laters.

Fishy, do you have to be such a cock with your delivery? Yeah, we know you're smart, no need to be so arrogant. A prime example is your criticism of a grammatical error - ohhh no! No space between no & one.  FFS man, if you're going to be a spelling cop just to be a smartarse at least sort your own act out.
 




Smudge,
Fair enough about the whole grammar thing(for the record though it was actually know one vs no one. Not about the space between the two words but no worries).
Do you also need to refer to me as a cock to get your point across, probably not but somewhat debatable.LOL
I'll try and play nice and stop being such a cock as you so eloquently put it. Cheers


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:32pm
whippersnappyr-
So where in the Mueller Report does it say the Trump Campaign was found to have colluded with Russia? and who as part of the Trump campaign found to have done so?

Who was charged and convicted of colluding with Russia?
What's that, it doesn't, and no member of the Trump campaign has been charged and convicted of colluding with Russia as was stated by Reel Deal.
I'm still waiting to hear the names of these 6 people who were convicted of Russian collusion?

A few simple questions that neither of you can answer. As you were though.



Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:



To label Trump voters that being conservative uneducated is highly disrespectful in my opinion. The best commentators on the current social climate are all conservative in my humble opinion.


Of course it isn’t disrespectful. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. 

Sure it doesn’t mean everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 is uneducated. It just means that Trump supporters are on average significantly less likely to be well educated

<span style="caret-color: rgb18, 18, 18; color: rgb18, 18, 18; font-family: MiloTE, MiloTESec, Charter, "Bitstream Charter", "Iowan Old Style", "Calisto MT", serif; font-size: 20.25px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">Among whites, the difference is greater: those without a college degree backed Mr Trump over Mrs Clinton by a margin of more than two to one.</span>

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house" rel="nofollow - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house


Haha so what are you saying? They should not vote? I got a good one for ya I left school with minimal education but I can still debate and run rings around most with plain common sense.

I could apply that uneducated voter reasoning here in NZ.
But I won't I respect the individual right to vote as much as it might annoy me sometimes.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:47pm
Man...I just wanted to talk about American politics,not about cocks smudge. (Sadface man) Im out.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:



To label Trump voters that being conservative uneducated is highly disrespectful in my opinion. The best commentators on the current social climate are all conservative in my humble opinion.


Of course it isn’t disrespectful. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. 

Sure it doesn’t mean everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 is uneducated. It just means that Trump supporters are on average significantly less likely to be well educated

<span style="caret-color: rgb18, 18, 18; color: rgb18, 18, 18; font-family: MiloTE, MiloTESec, Charter, "Bitstream Charter", "Iowan Old Style", "Calisto MT", serif; font-size: 20.25px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">Among whites, the difference is greater: those without a college degree backed Mr Trump over Mrs Clinton by a margin of more than two to one.</span>

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house" rel="nofollow - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/11/11/poorly-educated-voters-hold-the-keys-to-the-white-house


Haha so what are you saying? They should not vote? I got a good one for ya I left school with minimal education but I can still debate and run rings around most with plain common sense.

I could apply that uneducated voter reasoning here in NZ.
But I won't I respect the individual right to vote as much as it might annoy me sometimes.

QED


Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

whippersnappyr-
So where in the Mueller Report does it say the Trump Campaign was found to have colluded with Russia? and who as part of the Trump campaign found to have done so?

Who was charged and convicted of colluding with Russia?
What's that, it doesn't, and no member of the Trump campaign has been charged and convicted of colluding with Russia as was stated by Reel Deal.
I'm still waiting to hear the names of these 6 people who were convicted of Russian collusion?

A few simple questions that neither of you can answer. As you were though.


Collusion is not a crime. If you are going to try to influence others it helps to have some inkling of what you’re talking about. 

Anyway I’m not here to run rings around you. There are other members who may have more open minds.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:03pm
As a side note, the whole 'liberal' vs 'conservative' thing in 2020 is an absolute have.
Most US 'liberals' aren't liberals in the true sense, 1960's hipi sense.
Liberal - Liberty - Freedom.   Liberal doesn't mean censoring people, cancel culture, identity politics etc like the left pushes every chance it gets.
On the 'conservative' side of things it's becoming an ever shrinking portion of the right. Most voting right of centre be it in the U.S or NZ aren't very conservative in the social sense, church, god, hate the gays, evolution isn't a thing etc. Most are far more libertarian or fiscally conservative for individual rights and the constitution.

Obviously i'm not saying full bore bible bashing conservatives aren't a thing but it's certainly not the vast majority of people voting right of centre.

A national led government(supposedly a centre right party, debatable in recent times imo but that's a whole other thing) legalized gay marriage in NZ in 2013 if memory serves me right.

Hillary Clinton was opposed to it up until the last few years and her husband even signed a bill prohibiting it as president. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/hillary-clinton-had-the-chance-to-make-gay-rights-history-she-refused/2016/08/28/843a5cfc-58cf-11e6-9767-f6c947fd0cb8_story.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/hillary-clinton-had-the-chance-to-make-gay-rights-history-she-refused/2016/08/28/843a5cfc-58cf-11e6-9767-f6c947fd0cb8_story.html
Doesn't seem very 'liberal' for a democrat....

See how the whole painting anyone who votes for candidate x or y as then being mutually exclusive to either the 'liberal' or 'conservative' label doesn't really stack up.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:12pm
That is correct Fishy11.


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

whippersnappyr-
So where in the Mueller Report does it say the Trump Campaign was found to have colluded with Russia? and who as part of the Trump campaign found to have done so?

Who was charged and convicted of colluding with Russia?
What's that, it doesn't, and no member of the Trump campaign has been charged and convicted of colluding with Russia as was stated by Reel Deal.
I'm still waiting to hear the names of these 6 people who were convicted of Russian collusion?

A few simple questions that neither of you can answer. As you were though.


Collusion is not a crime. If you are going to try to influence others it helps to have some inkling of what you’re talking about. 

Anyway I’m not here to run rings around you. There are other members who may have more open minds.


Reel Deal stated people had been jailed for Russian collusion.
I disagreed and asked for names and what they were convicted of pertaining to collusion with Russia.
You are correct in saying collusion itself would not be what one would be charged with(if that's what you're getting at) however the various investigations were of a criminal nature, to investigate if crimes had been committed. If so one would then be charged with what is applicable under U.S law. No crimes were found to have been committed as per the Mueller investigation and the previous two investigations. That's not my opinion, it literally says it in the screenshot you posted.
Run rings around me?LOL Haha please. You mean like the previous three times you tried righto. Work on running to your letter box and back first eh.

(Smudge i know that goes against what i said about playing nice but it is proportionate to the post being replied to IMO)



Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 8:58pm
Low energy fishy. You seem to associate a lack of engagement with victory. I’m sure if you think about it harder you’ll be able to generate other explanations. 


Posted By: smudge
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2020 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Honest question Reel Deal (i know it's obviously hard for you to be honest).
But are you just doing this to get a kick? to be a troll?
You're stating things over and over that are factually incorrect.
Even when you try to provide evidence to support your argument the evidence actually goes against what you are saying - case in point the Guardian article that doesn't state any particular person colluded with Russia, but that's evidence to youWacko
I'm pretty sure 3x legal investigations saying no collusion hold more weight than a Guardian article NOT stating anyone colluded with Russia.lol.
It's obvious you are somewhat delusional and suffering from ostrich parasitic syndrome so i'm off to go do something more worthwhile with my time, laters.

Fishy, do you have to be such a cock with your delivery? Yeah, we know you're smart, no need to be so arrogant. A prime example is your criticism of a grammatical error - ohhh no! No space between no & one.  FFS man, if you're going to be a spelling cop just to be a smartarse at least sort your own act out.
 




Smudge,
Fair enough about the whole grammar thing(for the record though it was actually know one vs no one. Not about the space between the two words but no worries).
Do you also need to refer to me as a cock to get your point across, probably not but somewhat debatable.LOL
I'll try and play nice and stop being such a cock as you so eloquently put it. Cheers

That's awesome buddy. You do that I won't reach into my trove of eloquent words any more. 

One thing though Fishy, it's pretty hard for me to believe you think of others as trolls, maybe it's just that inter-generational thing you seem to be so fond of.


-------------
Best gurnard fisherman in my street


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 10:07am
Got to admit Trump was funny this morning.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 4:49pm
Gonna be tight


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 8:35pm
Trump has won and they are trying to pull the rug from under him.


Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 9:03pm
Trump.won,I feel sorry they put biden through this sh*itshow to be honest. Voter fraud can't even help him.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.


Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 9:20pm
They both should have stayed home and mouths shut till the counting was done.

But Joe had to provoke when he saw himself losing.


Posted By: Fish Addict
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 9:23pm
I don't see how you can say Trump won.  The last I looked there were 8 states in doubt.  Trump is ahead in 6 of the 8 but mathematically there are sufficient uncounted votes that could change the result.  The same goes for the 2 states where Biden leads.  I'd rather be in Trump's position and perhaps he is justified in being concerned that a truck load of Democrat votes get 'discovered' over the next few days.
As expected the media continue to be relentless on the Trump camp.  I expect they are disappointed and frustrated that despite their best efforts they have been unable to sway the American public over the last 4 years.
Either way I expect the courts to become involved.  After all it is America.      


Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 9:38pm
8?
More like 5 or 6  of which Trump was leading 5 of when they pulled the pin and decided to take their ball and run. Was pretty obvious they were going to try something like this, and the stupid msm act as though they are the ones who declare who is presidentLOL
The same people who for hours and hours wouldn't put Texas up as red lol

On another note was interesting to watch the odds go from $2.60 for Trump and $1.20ish for Biden then switch after Trump got Florida to over $4 for Biden at one point. Obviously settled a bit now $2.60 Biden and $1.50 for Trump as the favourite.



Print Page | Close Window