Print Page | Close Window

The Unraveling Of America

Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: Saltwater Fishing
Forum Name: The Briny Bar
Forum Description: The place for general chat on saltwater fishing!
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=134020
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 1:53pm

Topic: The Unraveling Of America
Posted By: Catchelot
Subject: The Unraveling Of America
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 11:50am
Not a bad read if you can be bothered...

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR07mXn3dwRiXld432yfuybZsMLl3wXMPEzbMs-om6Y6cH074qGGAT47aXg" rel="nofollow - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR07mXn3dwRiXld432yfuybZsMLl3wXMPEzbMs-om6Y6cH074qGGAT47aXg

-------------
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau

Replies:
Posted By: fish-feeder
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 12:01pm
Covid is just one problem the USA is fighting.
A possible civil war is in the making,that's a bigger threat.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.

Posted By: Bounty Hunter
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Covid is just one problem the USA is fighting.
A possible civil war is in the making,that's a bigger threat.

yeah you can definitely feel that one or some of the States is closer than ever to splitting off from America - i wonder which will be the first to go?

-------------
No disintegrations!

Posted By: Bounty Hunter
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR07mXn3dwRiXld432yfuybZsMLl3wXMPEzbMs-om6Y6cH074qGGAT47aXg" rel="nofollow - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR07mXn3dwRiXld432yfuybZsMLl3wXMPEzbMs-om6Y6cH074qGGAT47aXg

good article - a lot of quotes and facts there - accepting them at face value, it certainly is alarming reading and reminds how screwed up America is.

the next Presidency - whether is be Trump or Biden  - is a crucial one that must get things under control

-------------
No disintegrations!

Posted By: Alan L
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:59pm
NY state has 14 day quarantine at its borders now.
You can see this wreaking havoc in the US for many months (Years?) given the population size and their attitude to any community good. Not to mention anti-vaccers and conspiracies.
They may well be the worst toll in terms of deaths and economics.
But they have to be in ever deeper dodoos if the lunatic is put back in charge of the asylum.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter wrote:

good article - a lot of quotes and facts there - accepting them at face value, it certainly is alarming reading and reminds how screwed up America is.

the next Presidency - whether is be Trump or Biden  - is a crucial one that must gets things undercontrol

If Biden wins(which he wont,) America is in deep sh1t. He said you ain't black if you vote Trump,lol. He will get shot to pieces in the first debate,he has even been warned to not debate Trump. I'm no Trump fan,but Biden is a Trainwreck mentally,I feel sorry for him. If Biden wins,his VP will take over fairly quickly.There are going to be race wars, believe that. BLM wants reperation,white people to give their land to black families,the abolition of police and jails... And it's actually happening in Seattle and Oregon as we speak. Then bring China into the equation.. ..the explosion in Beirut which made Russia say today that any missile seen entering Russian airspace will be assumed to be a nuclear attack and will have immediate equal retaliation.. cause they think it was a bombing,not an accident.
I want 2019 back.

-------------
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.

Posted By: Reel Deal
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:02pm
I want the 70s back....biggest debate was which aBBa singer you would do...

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:28pm
I'm with that.70's seemed to have it right. Post Vietnam. World peace /love/ blah blah. But as the article says - the good ol US was still embroiled in conflicts.
My primary school days seemed OK.
Eat your lunch, free milk, no homework, no responsibilities, eeling and making forts after school.
Looks like US may be screwed either way. I hate to think what Trumps ego will look like if he got back in. The one redeeming thing that man has done is call China out. The first world leader to stand up to them really.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Posted By: v8-coupe
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 8:15pm

the next Presidency - whether is be Trump or Biden  - is a crucial one that must gets things undercontrol

If Biden wins(which he wont,) America is in deep sh1t. He said you ain't black if you vote Trump,lol. He will get shot to pieces in the first debate,he has even been warned to not debate Trump. I'm no Trump fan,but Biden is a Trainwreck mentally,I feel sorry for him. If Biden wins,his VP will take over fairly quickly.There are going to be race wars, believe that. BLM wants reperation,white people to give their land to black families,the abolition of police and jails... And it's actually happening in Seattle and Oregon as we speak. Then bring China into the equation.. ..the explosion in Beirut which made Russia say today that any missile seen entering Russian airspace will be assumed to be a nuclear attack and will have immediate equal retaliation.. cause they think it was a bombing,not an accident.
I want 2019 back.

It is a funny old world.
Those using violence and vandalism promoting the BLM and even those who are not using violence are themselves advocating racism and separatism.
Bit like NZ really.
Those fighting the so called "good fight" are creating bigger gaps between the races than already exists.
Oh the irony.

-------------
Legasea Legend Member

Posted By: Muppet
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 8:55pm
Agree V8 it is salt on old, very very old in fact wounds.
Its like the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and the 00s never happened. Ignoring the fact the civil right protests did actually make things a lot better. When racism was truly instituted the protests were absolutely needed and were not nearly as destructive.
What are they protesting about now I cannot fathom. An incident is not an indictment on a whole country.

Posted By: Titahi
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 9:21pm
][/QUOTE]

I want 2019 back. [/QUOTE]

I’m more inclined to think Biden will win... certainly based on current polling it’s more feasable   than anything else you’ve Predicted above .
But than you’d complain about the tax you have to pay on the Interest after winning power ball lotto

-------------
"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 9:37pm
Yes, I would have picked Biden. By default. I do think the bulk of US have probably had their fill of Trump now. Unless Kayne West wins. It is America. They did vote Trump in.
It is remarkable that in a country like the US that is what you get to choose from as a leader.  If I was an american I think I would be getting depressed by now.
Alan

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Titahi Titahi wrote:

]

I want 2019 back. [/QUOTE]

I’m more inclined to think Biden will win... certainly based on current polling it’s more feasable   than anything else you’ve Predicted above .
But than you’d complain about the tax you have to pay on the Interest after winning power ball lotto [/QUOTE]

Biden could.win,but I think Dems are voting for his vp,which he still can't decide on. He is cognitively not there to run a country,that's obvious.
And I wouldn't complain about tax on lotto cause I don't pay idiot tax to partake.

-------------

Posted By: Clifftastic
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 10:10pm
Yeah...Old Joe Biden.....

-------------
http://www.legasea.co.nz" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 11:04pm
good read despite being a thinly veiled trump hit piece. Thanks for sharing.  

The line below didn’t sound right so I looked it up. It’s totally wrong US testing rates are almost double Canada’s. When you find on claim so wrong it makes you wonder about the others. 

Throughout the crisis, testing rates across Canada have been consistently five times that of the U.

Posted By: Fishb8
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 6:46am
A 'democratic' country that has such a rigid, political two-party state will eventually founder.
To believe that having a hugely un-equal spread of wealth and unaffordable health care system is asking for trouble.
At 72, I won't see the US's collapse but will see its decline and that's not a good thing for the West.

-------------
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken

Posted By: pjc
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

most would go Agnetha first but I reckon Anni then work your to Agnetha

Could throw in Joan Jett and Suzi Quatro

-------------
Sex at 58.Lucky I live at 56

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:44am
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/08/thousands-bikers-outh-dakota-rally-to-be-blocked-tribal-land-checkpoints" rel="nofollow - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/08/thousands-bikers-outh-dakota-rally-to-be-blocked-tribal-land-checkpoints

Posted By: corosanta
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:09am
"most would go Agnetha first but I reckon Anni then work your to Agnetha"

If you were doing it this way, would you include the boys?

-------------
Sitndrinkntalknbullman

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:21am
LOLLOL

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Posted By: Big -Dave
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by v8-coupe v8-coupe wrote:

I want 2019 back.

It is a funny old world.
Those using violence and vandalism promoting the BLM and even those who are not using violence are themselves advocating racism and separatism.
Bit like NZ really.
Those fighting the so called "good fight" are creating bigger gaps between the races than already exists.
Oh the irony.

I think you will find that the blm movement has been propelled by some deep hidden people, stirring things up and inciting people..
I have even heard claims that people have been paid to get in the protests and inflame the situation. And... the Democrats have been finger ed as being behind it..

And when politics are involved, very little is as it really seems.

-------------
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:29pm
If course it been backed up by someone. Politics 101.

-------------

Posted By: Bigfishbob
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:47pm
There sure are some weird stuff going on there. No doubt about it, democracy has well and truly failed in America. The "Best" two candidates for president are two 70 something old farts like Biden and trump, something has gone seriously wrong.

But let's not get too sentimental about the 70's, my memory was living in fear of the World war three, thermo nuclear holocaust kicking off between Russia and the US. things were simpler last year when I was going to die of environmental collapse. That seemed like a much more peaceful way to go.

-------------
www.waikatosportfishing.co.nz

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:06pm
Well, thats true - easy to forget. Cold war. berlin wall didn't come down til the 80s I think?
Has been shown that your memory has a habit of deleting the crap bits - remembers the better bits.
Thats when it/if it works at all. 
Alan 

-------------
Legasea Legend member

Posted By: Steps
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:47am
Well, thats true - easy to forget. Cold war. berlin wall didn't come down til the 80s I think?

Still rem the real scary bit from back then...JFK, Kurustof and Cuba,, whole world sat on brink nuclear war..
After that a a whole generation of baby boomers and their parents spent their lives on the edge of their seats. And we now get accused of not knowing what it is like with real potential the world will end.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:18am
I wouldnt worry too much about the USA/russia my concerns is watch china,slowly infiltrating by trading and then pouncing wanting your country as unable to pay them.China is a sleeping giant slowly waking.Then there those fanatics  hiding behind religious beliefs.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:40am
What is the piont of worring..
 look at history..
 Pre european NZ, worry was the next tribe would attack , take slaves and eat you.
Go back near 2000 yrs, Poland and Europe  worried about Gengis Kran heading down and over their borders.
Britain worried for the last 2 to 3000 yrs, Saxons, vikings , french (amany times) Romans, Spanish, Germans.

These where real armies, actually on the move doing damage..

The world for the last 5000yrs or so has just been 1 perpetual issue of empires swapping influence around the world.
 And we worry these days empire builders shaking scabbards,  hacking our systems, screwing or financial and voting systems.

At least they are not going to eat us....hmm
Damn that may not be correct, thinking thru..

Cannibalism has been prevalent in areas of the world where there has been nil or very low access to red meat protein..
There is currently a social move away from red meat production/consumption, at th same time we continue to cause environmental conditions that producing red meats could be an issue in the future..
Which logically, and to some extent cannibalism would be a vesable answer to this issue, AND at the same time limit the exponential growth of the human population, as possibly did on remote places of the earth in the past.

Sounds good , logical right?
hope no one actually beloved that BS

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:44am
From America to cannabilism.....how do you do it steps...lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:50am
Steps has one part right the move from red meat.Look at burgerking launched the meatless burger now the chicken less burger,apprantly both taste like meat/chicken

-------------

Posted By: kitno
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:53am
Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

Steps has one part right the move from red meat.Look at burgerking launched the meatless burger now the chicken less burger,apprantly both taste like meat/chicken

I wonder if anyone here would eat a bit of fish fishless fish.

-------------
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 11:22am
I doubt fake meat will have all the same levels of nutrients as real meat. Fast food like BK and dirty bird KFC will sell anything if it increases their profit margin,they don't care what's good for you.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 11:28am
Oh  anyone notice the fine print in my post.
Was always told  "watch out for the fine print"

Easy m8.
I think we all have to lighten up a bit..

Why worry about it?

Old saying " a Country gets the leaders it deserves

The rest of the world.. all its good for now is buying our food..so its useful to us.

I started getting thrown into the back of Black marias in the 'nam protests.. went on to union exects, trades council, FoL, sec of clubs, hotrod/car protests about limiting modifications (we locked up Auckland city on a friday evening, environmental stuff, breeding endangered native parrots, fighting bureaucracy.
So why the hell should I worry anymore in my retirement?
Time for the non boomers to take to the streets... if they can get off their bloody precious social media, phones and keyboards into the real world.

Ther are fish out there . lets go get them.. good weather west coast Frid to Sunday this weekend
The important stuff we should be discussing in these forums.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 11:33am
Just gone back over lastest posts..
 FF

FF
I doubt fake meat will have all the same levels of nutrients as real meat. Fast food like BK and dirty bird KFC will sell anything if it increases their profit margin,they don't care what's good for you.

There you know how its done WinkThumbs Up

Posted By: whippersnappyr
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 11:50am
Many of you need to read The Rational Optimist.  I accept that rational argument will have little impact on those who have formed their views without any.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:23pm
rational argument will have little impact on those who have formed their views without any.

That is a familiar quote, from way back, Orwell or someone like that.???

Edit : just looked it up  Ridlely. Still somehow my memory of it goes well back pre 1990s at least.

Posted By: taurangatroutmaster
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:12pm
Surprised it was any use to you then whippersnapper 😁

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

rational argument will have little impact on those who have formed their views without any.

That is a familiar quote, from way back, Orwell or someone like that.???

Edit : just looked it up  Ridlely. Still somehow my memory of it goes well back pre 1990s at least.
“No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude.”
― Karl Popper

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:16pm
Im wondering if anyone did read the fine print in my post above about cannibalism going to be , in essence the savoir of the human race?

Posted By: v8-coupe
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:59pm
LOL
Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Im wondering if anyone did read the fine print in my post above about cannibalism going to be , in essence the savoir of the human race?

Yup.
Saw it in light grey.
However, being a "rational" person, I chose to ignore it and believe your post.
Wink LOL

-------------
Legasea Legend Member

Posted By: reel crayze
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:50am

Ah no.. biggest debate was which FEMALE abba singer you would do.. well it was among my mates LOL

Posted By: letsgetem
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:47am
Why dont you argumentative types, stick to topic, then us non-argumentative types might participate. 

Could civil war break out in America? THats becoming a possibility. 

They did it once, and it killed 620,000!! Thats the same as died in all other wars (640,00) including 2nd world war. That shows how stubborn they were (are?).

And a civil war would go nuclear. 

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:12am
Well if you listen to the Democrats only one side has the guns.
Only one side pretty much mans the military.

Posted By: Hook-it
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:07am
Originally posted by reel crayze reel crayze wrote:

Ah no.. biggest debate was which FEMALE abba singer you would do.. well it was among my mates LOL

Both would of been nice , lol

Posted By: Fishy11
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:12am
Originally posted by letsgetem letsgetem wrote:

And a civil war would go nuclear. 

So much utter dribble in this thread including the article, but this post is definitely up there.
Yeah the U.S is going to nuke itself, please.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Well if you listen to the Democrats only one side has the guns.
Only one side pretty much mans the military.

Don't think the left has quite worked that one out yet.
They also don't get that if they get their socialist/ communist/ sjw/ cancel culture bulls*t utopia they so desperately want they will be the first ones to go.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:22am
America is stuffed... internally and externally.
 Trump gave Syria and middle east over to the Russians.
 Africa SE Asia and pacific over to the Chinese.
 Insulted and put trade sanctions on all its neighbours and allies of 100 plus yrs.
Internally divide the nation , not just opened the political divide up, but throws in dumb insults name calling to appeal to those who havnt the intelligence to debate, make a point without doing so.
 Not just political divides, opened up racial and cultural divides and throws chauvinism as a bonus.

The absolute opposite to what a leader is, let alone a leader of a great, and more or less respected nation.., and what many consider the "leader of the free world"

Division is not leadership, it is at the end of the road, anarchy.

And that doesnt even get to leadership in preventing Covid deaths of the citizens that he swore an other when entering the office , to protect over everything else.. including the rest of the world.
Hes killed off more Americans than any other president has in all the wars since 1900.. 1st 2nd, Korean, ,nam , middle east wars, and all the smaller ones in between..... in just over 6 months.

And for NZ, well we have partnered up in more wars than any other country has with the USA... slaps sanctions on us , declares we should not be visited because of covid, and snubs/hates our elected leader(s)

If Russia, Putin, a dangerous and very cleaver man, most probably the most clever leader in last 100yrs...

Its a script as if written conceived by him to end the dominance of America and the western world leaving Europe, middle east to Russia , and Asia, Pacific to China and India sub continent and Himalayas
And at the same time divide American politics and the country to the extent of riots and major protests across the country like some 3rd world banana republic.

And lets face itr, Putin has a subitalty to his maneuvering that has a continuous records of working, internally and externally even before he took leadership.

We and the rest of the world should/is just moving on to the next unrestricted world empires that want to rape the earth.

Nothing different to what has been happening for the last 10,000yrs or more.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 12:15pm
Americas broke,China owns it,and Putan runs it.trump is just the puppet.Who really cares,move to pollitical section.

If I get desperate the ABBA boys might get a turn after the girls!!

-------------

Posted By: Hook-it
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 5:04pm
Hey, Steps you didn't really put much thought into that post. What a load of dribble.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 6:30pm
Steps add the environmental damage and it starts stacking up. He is now up to 50,000 lies since election and is thick as pig sh#t.

Keen to drop a nuclear bomb on a approaching cyclone to stop it. Ha.
Inject disinfectant to stop covid. Haha
He inherited medical knowledge from his dead grandfather. Hahaha
Wanted to put snakes and crocodiles in a moat in front of the Mexican wall. This is a moat over mountains with non native animals who can’t survive temps, find food, no water etc etc haha haha. 

Imagine if Jacinda popped out one of those intelligent telling ideas she wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

-------------
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:13pm
I seriously think he is trolling the woke at least half the time.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:32pm
This thread makes it pretty obvious as to who watches and believes most of the garbage the media tells them on the 6'oclock news.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:35pm
yeah news outlets can be bias. I only believe what I have seen him say on tv myself. Like my points of primary school knowledge I listed above.
Unless he has been replaced with a look alike or robot? Next conspiracy right there....

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:36pm

Steps add the environmental damage and it starts stacking up. He is now up to 50,000 lies since election and is thick as pig sh#t.

Keen to drop a nuclear bomb on a approaching cyclone to stop it. Ha.
Inject disinfectant to stop covid. Haha
He inherited medical knowledge from his dead grandfather. Hahaha
Wanted to put snakes and crocodiles in a moat in front of the Mexican wall. This is a moat over mountains with non native animals who can’t survive temps, find food, no water etc etc haha haha. 

Imagine if Jacinda popped out one of those intelligent telling ideas she wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

Yeah because one leader takes away their citizens rights, the other doesn't.
As you were saying though...

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 8:45pm
you mean take away the choice to protest BLM....but I hear ya. Just one is out smarted by algae just saying 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:08pm

you mean take away the choice to protest BLM....but I hear ya. Just one is out smarted by algae just saying 

Uh whatWacko
There were BLM protests all over the U.S, even despite covid restrictions. Trump isn't stopping anyone from peacefully protesting.
Obviously if people start looting and smashing up buildings etc that's a different story and police have to step in.
Or do you think some loonie lefties should be allowed to destroy peoples property?
BLM? an organization whose leaders openly describe themselves as trained marxists - their words not mine.

No laws have really changed in the U.S since Trump has been president that restrict any rights vs when Obama was president.

NZ on the other hand under Cindy -  changes to arms legislation, changes to the bill of rights, warrantless searches are now legal, online speech legislation waiting in the wings right now, property rights are going bye bye, people are now literally being refused firearms licence renewals because of their political views or pages they follow on FB.
Do you actually live in Aussie Reel Deal or you just have that on your profile? if so explains a lot.LOL

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:24pm
End of the day you can have your opinion, yeah. Thing is the facts don't support what your saying. Our economy was kind of going to sh*t vs the year prior even before covid. John Campbell brought this up to Cindy in an interview with all the data and she couldn't come up with a response.
Meanwhile the U.S economy was doing much much better than it has been in recent times prior to the whole covid thing or compared to when Obama was in office.
If you want to go down the whole racial tension thing too, last i checked it was leftist elitists funding all this BLM and Antifa crap....
But "orange man bad" "orange man said a mean thing"

Posted By: Big -Dave
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:35pm
And sometimes it's like playing chess with a pigeon. ..

-------------
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:42pm
didn’t orange man send in police to beat and pepper spray legal peaceful protestors so he could hold a bible upside down outside a nearby church for publicity photos haha classic. 

Jacinda hasn’t ruined the environment like the Nats (also hasn’t fixed a lot of it) so I have no option than to vote her in again. People get rich get poor and die no drama.  There isn’t another option is there.?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:48pm
Depends if you count dropping more 1080 than ever before as ruining the environmentLOL
"legal protesters" at the site of a burning church, okay if that's how you see it. Wacko

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:59pm
one floor burnt the day before and put out same day. And protesters were in front of White House gates...not in front of church...unless Fox News said the opposite cause then I’d have to concur haha haha 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Hook-it Hook-it wrote:

Hey, Steps you didn't really put much thought into that post. What a load of dribble.

Read the post correctly m8 AND the fine print.Wink

Posted By: Mr Moritz
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:01am
The BIG print giveth and the small print taketh away...Smile

Print Page | Close Window