Forum Description: Contact details for people looking for a fishing buddy
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=121209
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:14pm

Topic: Looking for a spot
Posted By: Busternut
Subject: Looking for a spot
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 9:42am
Hi.

I have been away from fishing for a while and no longer have a boat.
I am hoping to find someone willing to let me tag along with them for a trip from time to time. I am available during the week for a sneaky trip out, and of course weekends etc.
I live in Hillsbourough and travel is no problem, sharing costs etc goes with out saying.

I am not to fussed about the type of fishing.

as an alternative, if any one can recomend a decent charter i am more than happy to look at that as well.

Thanks for reading.

Replies:
Posted By: Steps
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 5:02pm
PM ed you yesterday morning re a trip out tomorrow
1 crew has dropped out crook this morning interested?

Or anyone else...mid morning from sth auckland... head out bottom end way, come back after low tide.. extra big and low tides so even all tide ramps will be dry.

Posted By: Tagit
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 6:13pm
ZMT - if you want to join in on our charter trips for individuals and small groups, go to www.2xscharters.com and you will find all the info there and instructions about how to go on the club distribution list for trip dates. Club members also get some discounts and other incentives. Our next club trip is an evening trip on Sat 15 October from memory and there will be a mix of day and evening club trips every couple of weeks through the Spring/summer season after that. If you are on Facebook you can check out 2XSCharters there to confirm the next trip date.

Posted By: Mejiro
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 9:22pm
I'm in Taipa in the Far North if you ever want to try it up here. Living in an old relocated house while I fix it up so if you don't mind rough and you'd like to get away almost anytime is good depending on the weather

Print Page | Close Window