Print Page | Close Window


Printed From: The Fishing Website
Category: Saltwater Fishing
Forum Name: Rod Building
Forum Description: Rod building chat here
Printed Date: 04 Jul 2020 at 9:42pm

Topic: Lipstic?
Posted By: gmacx
Subject: Lipstic?
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 8:11pm
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the official name for them - Lipsic? something like that?

Essentially I am looking for a small metallic tube that is typically used with the SKS reel seat where the grip goes on the down locking units (" rel="nofollow - )

Anyone able to direct me to where to buy them? Or know what im talking about? If still unsure they are on the synit SB blanks - one on my banshee anyway.


Posted By: makka
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 1:47pm
Matagi have them

Print Page | Close Window