Forum Name: General Sports Chat
Forum Description: Any rugby & other sports chat here please
URL: https://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=103619
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 7:55am

Topic: Aussie versus the Boks
Posted By: laidbackdood
Subject: Aussie versus the Boks
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 1:03am
Have to admit that was a great try in the last minute for the aussies.
Cant believe i was actually cheering them on......must be something wrong with meLOL

-------------
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.

Replies:
Posted By: salty69
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 7:34am
it was a great try.  As much as it hurts, I backed the Aussies because until last night SA were unbeaten and our biggest threat to win the Championship.

Posted By: Zambezi
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 11:07am
Pumas are a bigger threat than Aus or SA. I think that knock on call was BS, that try may have made things more interesting.

Until SA learn to carry the ball for a few more phases before playing the kicking game. At least the forwards made up for the scrum mess against Pumas the week before.

-------------
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.

Posted By: laidbackdood
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Zambezi Zambezi wrote:

Pumas are a bigger threat than Aus or SA. I think that knock on call was BS, that try may have made things more interesting.

Until SA learn to carry the ball for a few more phases before playing the kicking game. At least the forwards made up for the scrum mess against Pumas the week before.
I agree that was a charge down.....not a knock on...
I think the boks struggled against wales and were lucky to come away with a win....they werent that great against the pumas either.
Personally.....I believe the aussies are on a slow road back to success.......a confident aussie side is always dangerous .....they are better off without beale i reckon.
         The one thing the All Blacks have over every team in the world is the ability to raise their game to another level that the opposition just cant match........They had an off day against the aussies first up.....thats why they got close.....It wasnt the aussies played well......it was the Ab;s were a bit flat on start out(a reoccurring theme with the Ab's). 

-------------
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.

Print Page | Close Window