FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ozi Saltiga buying website

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nodnod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ozi Saltiga buying website
    Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:07pm
nodnod View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Guys,

Am after a Saltiga 10HL as i am "Kak handed" as you all say. Seems like Daiwa don't supply in NZ as most you lot fish arse about face hereLOL

So the lovely ozi's are my savioursConfused, and have the Lefties over there and i have family heading over in september. Question is, Legit website to buy? I can send it to Ozi address to bring back. Have found anglerswarehouse.com.au but would be good to know of any more.

BTW. still good shytes even though you the Kak handed onesBig smileOuch

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 8:31pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

A couple of others for you would be:

ottostackleworld.com.au and motackle.com.au

Both of these are reputable. Current price seems to be A$589 or thereabouts.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nodnod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 8:33pm
nodnod View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks mate, much appreciated....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 8:43pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

My local tackle shop has a 4 day sale which finishes this Sunday. I just called them out of interest and they have some Saltiga 10HLs in stock. Their price is A$599 less 20% or A$479.20. I'm sticking my neck out a bit here but I can purchase for you and post to either an Aus or NZ address or you could may be deal with them direct.
https://www.bluewater.net.au/

Their website is offering free shipping on reels over A$100 so dealing with them direct would be the best way to go.

Edit:
BLUEWATER TACKLE WORLD MYAREE
85-87 North Lakes Road, Myaree WA 6154
PHONE: 08 9330 7766
Fax: 08 9330 8111
Email: [email protected]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 11:25pm
MarkE View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Digitaka.com   $472 aud, free shipping.
Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote McRooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 6:59am
McRooster View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I can put you onto a place in Japan that i deal with a lot, if interested pm me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nodnod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 9:22am
nodnod View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks guys, i know about Digitaka but i think Duty etc will make it more expensive.

Fish Addicts option sounds like the one for me
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 3:16pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by nodnod nodnod wrote:

Thanks guys, i know about Digitaka but i think Duty etc will make it more expensive.

Fish Addicts option sounds like the one for me

Yip, don't get caught by the >NZ$400 threshold for importing - over that, you'll almost certainly get pinged for GST and the other handling costs they slug you for. Less than NZ$400 and they waive the GST.
Not sure how much they monitor private post packages, but just be aware of the situation.

It's just as applicable to Australia-origin importations as it is for stuff for Japan.

For future knowledge, Anglerswarehouse is great to deal with, it's a real shop in Tweed Heads and the stuff they send to NZ is quick and shipping on a reel will only be about A$20, I think.
The Aussie sites should deduct the Australian GST (10%) at the payment stage.
I've also used Otto's with good success.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nodnod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 6:40pm
nodnod View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks mate,

I think i’d get pinged exta $100.00 with duty, fumigation gst on gst plus handling list goes on with them theives.

It will go to in law in Ozi who will bring back to me, best way.. just shame have to go overseas for it..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 10:57pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by nodnod nodnod wrote:

Thanks mate,

I think i’d get pinged exta $100.00 with duty, fumigation gst on gst plus handling list goes on with them theives.

It will go to in law in Ozi who will bring back to me, best way.. just shame have to go overseas for it..

That's a great plan - what you save on the reel you can spend on lures etc.! I don't buy Daiwa locally, something very wrong about the price we pay here on that brand compared to in Australia.