Nz Fishing News avail online or pdf?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jackel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nz Fishing News avail online or pdf?
    Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:20pm
jackel View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi everyone, is this avail online as a one off particularly keen on getting hold of Mays copy? I'm sure I have seen a abbreviated version on this site somewhere where some articles that were printed in the mag are available.  I'm keen to read the article on 'Winterising Your Engine'. NZ Fisher has a online version I get emailed out. cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hookedline&sinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:11pm
Hookedline&sinker View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi as a newbie it is nice to be able to give back! There is an app called overdrive and zinio. If you are a member of your local library you can access books (overdrive) and magazines (zinio) online for free.nz fishing news is included.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 8:43am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Evenrude has a spray one puts into the air intakes while running .. till stalls .. from memory. What they dont tell up is it takes quite a few trips to clear it out... one heads out on a trip, flush at the ramp.. big flush in drum at home  a thick almost waste oil film covers the sides of the drum and bottom of the engine... for 4 to 6 trips.
 Thats how effective it is
The engine doesnt give off excess smoke thu.
 winterising is covered in most owners and  service manuals.. also induces service