NRL 2014

Page  123 8>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NRL 2014
    Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 5:36pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The Nrl season gets underway for the Nz Warriors this Sunday at 8.30pm Nz time against the Paramatta Eels at Pirtek stadium. The crickets been great but it's been a long off season and really can't wait for it to get under way. Souths take on the Roosters Thursday night 9.30pm Nz time for the first game.

The line up for Sunday is...

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 SAM TOMKINS
2 GLEN FISIIAHI
3 DANE NIELSEN
4 CARLOS TUIMAVAVE
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 CHAD TOWNSEND
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
8 SAM RAPIRA
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 BEN MATULINO
11 JAYSON BUKUYA
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 JOHN PALAVI

Interchange:

14 JACOB LILLYMAN
15 SUAIA MATAGI
16 SIONE LOUSI
17 FELETI MATEO
18 JEROME ROPATI

HEAD COACH: MATTHEW ELLIOTT
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 5:42pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Cant wait townsend looked mean in the preseason great distribution just hope they use him as first option for 5th tackle kicking duties.
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:25pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pretty wicked bench, can't wait till the 1 st game
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:11pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

wouldn't pick tuimavave over hurrel don't think there's a more powerful runner in the game but its a long season
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:19pm
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

finally the NRL is starting again!! go the mighty STORM!!
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:20pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I don't think Hurrell will be out for to long. Matthew Elliott is probably just showing him there's consequences for being undisciplined and coming back 10kgs over weight after the off season.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 2:37pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Aaah true I hope hes back soon enough dudes a beast
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 5:05pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hell yes I cant wait for the NRL to kick off tomorrow night. Greatest sporting comp there is in my eyes. Love the look of the first Warriors team named and for once we have good depth in most positions and good in house competition. All I want from the Warrior boys this year is consistency and 100% effort in every game. I'm a little tired of watching them beat top 8 teams to then lose the following week to the wooden spooners. Got the season tickets sorted and cant wait for the first home game. Go the Mighty Vodafone Warriors......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PDSquid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 10:28pm
PDSquid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

BRONCOS ALL DAY! lol
gunjack all the teke
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 2:33pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Goes to show trial form really doesn't count for much once round one gets underway. Squids broncos looped like mud vs the warriors in the trials but were class against the doggies... not too much to say about the warriors except bring on the dragons
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 8:40pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Sweet Jesus what the hell was that rubbish last night. As I said above all I wanted from the boys this season was 100% effort in each game. I reckon they gave 10% last night. I can handle a loss but only if they put up a decent fight. C'mon boys you are better than thatAngry 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 8:29pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Really!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 8:36pm
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

go the mighty STORM!!
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 7:24pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That's better boysClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 10:11pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That was better. I thought Lillyman and Rapira had huge games and Hurrell off the bench and into the second row was a great move by the coach. I'm looking forward to the clash in Welly. Both teams like throwing the ball around and both will be playing with confidence. 2 & 2 after 4 rounds won't be a bad start after a terrible first 2 games.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 9:21am
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What a game.
Lillyman and Bakuya were great in the forwards, SJs control with his short kicking was brilliant, The Hurrrllicane is back and Tomkins had a great try at the end and some brilliant short passes. Lousi even seemed to work hard and even saved a try.

They will be a pretty confident team now.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 9:25am
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah great game ,they played well as a team which was good,glad Tompkins picked himself up after letting that try in
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 9:26am
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Really pleasing to see the boys playing as a team and not relying on a few guys standing up.Clap Feel gutted for Ropati though, that guy has the worst luck ever.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 1:27pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

attitude and determination was much better last 2 games.

i know its hard to have interest in winning the NRL when aussie teams have a lot more interest and pressure from the public, but the warriors need to find a way to dig deeper and deeper mentally. when they play bad they just look like they have no intensity, they need a coach who will demand it or sack them. i think until warriors get a bellamy type coach they will struggle to have the right mental focus.

never the less, very happy they are not losing site of the 8. sione playing well which is a good sign. tomkin finally did something with the ball of note. johnson is doing well enough. just need a bit more win at all costs week in week out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 11:50am
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I would like to know what Bellamys record is in games played with out Cameron Smith. My guess would be that it wouldn't be that great. Storm were mud with out him against the dogs last week. Nsw were shat when he had that job. Matty Elliots doing all right I reckon. Don't get why he played Mateo injured tho. It's game day
Go the Warriors!
Page  123 8>