New Site Design - Sept 2021

Page  <1 678910 12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 9:07pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I’m still typing reply’s I n a box smaller than a match box. Getting used to it now. Only website that does it so novel. One word per line looks like a secret world ward 1 message 
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 11:35am
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Last couple of weeks, have been "logged in" on the main page, however when going to forums have been asked to "log in" which when done does not work.
I have to go back, "log out" on the main page then "log in" again, click "remember me" again.
This keeps me logged in on both pages for approx. 3 days then I have to go through the process all over again.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:58pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Same for me,, often I just cant get past the login stageOuch
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sufishent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 5:12pm
Sufishent View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by v8-coupe v8-coupe wrote:

Last couple of weeks, have been "logged in" on the main page, however when going to forums have been asked to "log in" which when done does not work.
I have to go back, "log out" on the main page then "log in" again, click "remember me" again.
This keeps me logged in on both pages for approx. 3 days then I have to go through the process all over again.

I'm identical to this - I show as logged in to all the sections of the main  page, but if I go to the Forum page I have to log out and log in again. Also lasts around 3 days then need to go through the same again.
You can never have enough fishing tackle
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 5:30pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I only get that if I am on a different computer using a different browser. I don't generally use my ph for internetting because it's a work ph and it's pretty clunky
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 5:45pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

I only get that if I am on a different computer using a different browser. I don't generally use my ph for internetting because it's a work ph and it's pretty clunky

I do not use my phone for Fishing.net at all.
I only use my home PC. Cry

Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 6:27pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Appreciate the comments - have alerted Drew.  If you are getting the log-in/out issue it seems to be due to having multiple windows or browsers open simultaneously so keeping one only open might sort that one meantime.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 6:33pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

I’m still typing reply’s I n a box smaller than a match box. Getting used to it now. Only website that does it so novel. One word per line looks like a secret world ward 1 message 
Odd - can you go to https://supportdetails.com/ and email to [email protected] please. That way we can try and hone in on what the issue is - many thanks
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 11:45am
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thanks Grunta that site support link you sent wanted money so I’ll send email to address you provided. 

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:05pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

thanks Grunta that site support link you sent wanted money....
Nope - support details notes the browser, screen res etc and you just put in both yours and recipients email in the boxes at the top so not sure what you're clicking or what sites you're visiting RD Shocked.  Should look like this:

Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:10pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

haha. Yip that’s the screen and a chat support pops up at the bottom right. They asked issue and then said they could help and asked for $2 and I disconnected. Give it a try but grab your parking money first 😜
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:15pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Drew castle replied quickly and I have sent him a screen shot to work on. Hopefully he can sort. Thanks 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote e.m.p! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
e.m.p! View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi there,
is there a way to hide posts? I’d rather follow fishing related posts than another discussion about the weather or click-bait posts with titles such as “would you believe it?” or “this really annoyed me”.
Just a thought - since we won’t be able to stop them, I’d love to have the control of choosing to hide them from my feed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 9:03am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Still unable to post photos. Now I know how the Warriors fans feel.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 9:40am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

Still unable to post photos. Now I know how the Warriors fans feel.
Can you go to https://supportdetails.com/ and fill in your email/and my email and click send and we'll see if it's a system issue
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jaapie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 10:07am
Jaapie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Anyone else having issues with reading the posts.

One page loads up across the whole screen, another has thin boxes to the left hand side with most thanked forum taking up the majority of the page?

The 'view' seems to be all over the place.
"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught,will we realize that we cannot eat money" - 19th Century Indian Creed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 10:15am
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

bro same here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 12:12pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by Jaapie Jaapie wrote:

Anyone else having issues with reading the posts.

One page loads up across...
Just one page? If so can you tell me which one? Or is it all pages? If so can you tell me if it's desktop/tablet or mobile?
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jaapie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 5:57pm
Jaapie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey mate,

I usually always go to new posts to see what's happening.

Once there, I then open up each new page in a separate tabas it was never loading properly if you clicked on individual links.

When I go to open the page, you never know what you're going to get.

One page loads across the whole screen, one page is thin and some don't load.

The most thanked forum post is squeezing out the good stuff - any reason why it's there in such a prominent spot?

I'm using an old laptop - all other websites load normally.

Not keen to upgrade to new hardware.

Thanks at any rate for answering the post.Thumbs Up
"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught,will we realize that we cannot eat money" - 19th Century Indian Creed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 6:26pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

OK - could be the multiple tabs that's causing grief. Can you go go to https://supportdetails.com/ and fill in your email/and my email and click send - that's all you need to do as it will send us the details of your browser/OS etc and that will help get it sorted.
Online...
Page  <1 678910 12>