Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November

Page  <1234>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 9:57pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Phats:  This is for THE TOILET SEAT.  Not knowing that is in itself grounds for getting it. 

AND WHAT'S MORE:  It has been brought to the Court's attention that you personally called your PB fish for 20# and so caused a rausuc fuss of congratulations on these hallowed boards.  That Sir was very bad form.  VERY, VERY VERY BAD FORM.  Leading this august body astray.  For shame Sir. 

The Court is not happy Phats!

Chief Justice Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 11:50pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Dear chief Justice wongnozzle wongdunny wongspeed wogwaypants (to give you your full title)

I like the way your mind is beginning to work above as ---------------Wink

3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.

Bringing 17rods is tantamount to a serious attemt to imitate my good self and should not go unpunished for even one second
Plus blaming sunburn for his swollen foot is a very poor attempt to persuade his more knowledgable peers that the stout one suffers from gout as a result of too many hours spent forming the core of shoreboys.

Your honour I have stayed away from this bickering and dickering untill I could stand it no more and had to raise myself from my afternoon nana nap and point a shaking finger at the real villan      PHATSO

Beside which as you will well appreciate in the future special rule #99 of the builders toilet seat (past holders only have knowledge of these) states----
In order to protect the terminal muppetsCry amoung us, previous holders are protected from repeat awardings for a period of five (5) years.

Boz is a thourighly nice young chap and deserves commendations for his cunning plans to avail himself of new kit by way of TASClap and should be rewarded not punished with the Bog seat.

I rest my case as its PHATSO for sure.Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 6:52am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

You are wise in the ways of the force Sir Largestone.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 7:39am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

Translation: i was grounded and unable to participate fully in the events of last weekend coz i no longer wear the pantsEmbarrassed. . .  i therefore want Bender to get it because he has been rubbing that fact in.

Get back to reading MAF regulations on scollops and leave the fishing talk to your peers.

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 7:58am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Chief Justice Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish

I would like it known as Council for the unjustly accused, Boz. That we in fact agree with everything that the right Honorable Large Stone has submitted to the court.

The rightfully accused one Phatb@stard should right fully be fitted up, I mean stitched up, I mean awarded this most prestigious trophy for his out standing mupptnish. That and I want to drink free booze at his expense

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 8:11am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Personally I think it should be shared around. Should it really go to yet another Shore Boy?

BillyPears name cropped up there, a very worthy recipient I thought, BUT if you look at the evidence very, very carefully, you will notice that the qualifying criteria stated the term 'Pukekohe Vestal Virgins'.

As a resident of the Franklin District I know for a fact that there are no virgins in Pukekohe (not since Wekafins left anyway).

Proof that this was just another diversionary tactic from Bender falling  into a terminal tail spin.

Hang him high.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:21pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

being one who's been stitched good and proper in the past, would like to pass some on some time saving advice to Phats

"Ya ass is grass"Evil%20Smile
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:29pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

being one who's been stitched good and proper in the past, would like to pass some on some time saving advice to Phats

"Ya ass is grass"Evil%20Smile

Whats that you say PDS tell me who the unwise fool was that stitched you up and I will give him a solid Bunch in da teefs.

Bet it was that cunning KunikuniWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 12:31pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

slippery little critter aint you!
and twice as cunning
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:23pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

order, order in the court, Bender gets it cause Bushy said if he dose he will have a hell dummy spit, and also his wife may leave him and then we my precious gets to keeps his wares.......

Phats hell no it was me who said his snap may go close was a tad short but still a PB and he showed you all how to catch a fish or two.

BENDER FOR THE SEAT BENDER FOR THE SEAT

THAT IS ALL.Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:31pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Na, give it to me for solidly kicking ass on each and every person that went on that trip.

Its fair to say I caught more kg's of fish than the rest of you retards combined

Lick it
Ya Homo's
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 1:48pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Not so fast grasshopper. My fish weren't quite as big but there were a lot of them.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 10:39pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Less talk from you, or I will tell the story of you Herrumph Herrumphing
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2006 at 10:45pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

Na, give it to me for solidly kicking ass on each and every person that went on that trip.

Its fair to say I caught more kg's of fish than the rest of you retards combined

Lick it
Ya Homo's
It would be fair to say that Beagle would give you a real run for your money if sharks and couta were counted as fish Phats
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 7:43am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Righto then.  The Judges shall now retire to consider Phat's guilt.....err ....I mean to consider who might be the guiltiest muppet. 

The decision shall be handed down on Friday the 1st Dec at where?  We should have a venue.  Any suggestions?  How about the Kingslander in central Auck.   

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 8:07am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What about the 8th ..  we could have it at, i dunno, swashies or sumfink.Wink ..

Can't do this Friday, bloody xmas doo's. . . Unhappy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 8:54am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Head Office Warkworth is a good venue Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:09am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

gardens groomed are they Kaptain Kunikuni. . . WackoSmile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:27am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

And the winner gets to snog Bushies girlfriend, who is still there waiting for him to come out of the toilet after the stag do, so she can perform the strip she promised to the groom.

How he fitted out through that window I'll never know.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2006 at 9:28am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What a shame, to devalue such a trophy for a sunburnt foot

Poor Builder, all that work to have it turned into nothing but the monthly Toilet seat award.....poor poor builder

I guess it was always going to the gutter once it went west

BOZ:  2 broken Rods
          Eats our fish
          Fails to share his Crays
          Leaves his dirty dishes behind
          Starts with B ........  

Duh ?

Page  <1234>