More great recipes on fishing.net.nz

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wahoo Woman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More great recipes on fishing.net.nz
    Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 1:15pm
Wahoo Woman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Just to let you know we have lots of new recipes loaded in our cooking section, to check these out  just click here

We look forward to seeing many more recipes on this forum and from time to time will be adding some of these to our cooking section.

Any feedback you may have on the cooking section of fishing.net.nz would be greatly appreciated Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ThomasW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 3:26pm
ThomasW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lots of great recipes. Never even knew there was a cooking section. There is a ton of information hidden away on fishing.net.nz but the sites is such a mess that I rarely bother with anything other then the forum. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 4:12pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Interested in how we can improve it Thomas and all feedback is good - are you talking about the navigation, menu structure, page layouts or is it more complex than that. PM me a number to call if you like.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote P-Thing1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 9:32pm
P-Thing1 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have only just started perusing this forum and would never have dreamed of hunting up recipes under Saltwater > Fishing Hints and Tips.
My first look was in: General - no luck there.
My mate told me to look in the forums, in particular the Bradley Smoker one.