Lowrance transducer bracket wanted

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lowrance transducer bracket wanted
    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 7:03am
kinger View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I picked up an old X4 because she who must be obeyed likes the screen that shows the fish shapes rather than arches.
It came without a bracket with splined spacers.
Would anyone have one they would be willing to lose?
Cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 10:04am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I've got a couple of Lowrance brackets in the shed.  Would one from a Hook 2 be any use, I fitted mine to my kayak so used a custom mount to attach it -the original bracket should still be in the box.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 6:44am
kinger View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi Kev, thanks for the reply.
As long as it has the serrated washers I'm sure I could make it work.
How much all in for you to send it to Taupo?
Steve.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:32pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I dug it out of the shed and this is what I have.  All new and unused, but looks like I used the bolt that goes through the transducer.  That should be easy though, it's just a stainless steel nut and bolt.  Yours for the cost of postage if it's any use to you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:13am
kinger View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

That looks spot on mate. I'll send you my address.
Let me know cost and how you want it,
Steve
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:18pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good blokes on here. Nice Kev !!!