Log-in Problems? Please read this.....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Log-in Problems? Please read this.....
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:09am
Ginge View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Hi All

We ran some data cleaning scripts over the weekend - primarily to remove accounts where the email address no longer works. eg. where we receive bounced emails to post notifications. If you are not able to login or you get a message saying "your account needs to approved" please contact us.

All we need to know your handle and correct (working) email address.

Please email these details to either Grant ([email protected]) or myself ([email protected]).

Cheers
Craig
The Fishing Website - Fishing.net.nz

Fishing knowledge on-line...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:31am
Ginge View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Further to above - we recommend that you add the domain fishing.net.nz to your safe senders list / spam filter whitelist. This will ensure that any forum notifications etc get through and we don't receive any bounces. If we continually receive bounces the accounts will be de-activated as per the forum terms and conditions.

This is especially important if you are using a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account.

Cheers
Craig
The Fishing Website - Fishing.net.nz

Fishing knowledge on-line...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote one leg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 7:13pm
one leg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have noticed that on some fourm replys notice comes up error Barh barh barh. please resubmit but post all readey there  confuzzzed
woman who say they are equal to men ,show lack of Ambition .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:20pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Me too  - you got me on that post there Confused - send Ginge a PM with the exact details of the problem
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captain Expresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:06am
Captain Expresso View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

test
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote waysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 11:36am
waysouth View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

WaySouth testing

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote waysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 3:35pm
waysouth View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Test2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 3:51pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Test tee.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mudfish marquand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:42pm
Mudfish marquand View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Testing:

On the fly or not interested.