Lawyer’s letter to follow

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote obald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lawyer’s letter to follow
    Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 10:47am
obald View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Dear Mr Packer,

I find Mr Lalandi's new signature very frightening and disturbing. I am seriously considering changeing my allegiance to SCMO because of the trauma I am suffering whenever I visit the board.

I will be applying for a government grant to fund the counselling I will require to recover from the last couple of days on the boards of fishing.net.nz.

My lawyers will be contacting you under separate cover.

obald

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 11:57am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Geez , Hes an ugly buggar all right , but can any one tell me what end of him was the camera pointing at??? when that photo was taken.

If its his a*se end it would be the worst case of it i have ever heard of.

Hell I better get out of here before the proverbial starts to leave the fan blades , ho ho ho duck the muck so to speak.

Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 12:01pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you really wanted that "300th" post didn't you Mr. Obald??....
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lalandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 4:08pm
lalandi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ok... I will change it to this. Slightly less scary...          

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2003 at 4:28pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Better than a face like a slapped arse I s'pose !
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote obald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2003 at 4:55pm
obald View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

I was quick to give lalandi a lambasting for his scary signature and I am now pleased to complement him on his latest offering. The lure tripping across the bottom of his posts is a ripper - I want one!

obald

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lalandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2003 at 7:03pm
lalandi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yes... this one seems to be a crowd pleaser.
So you're a feminist... How cute