Jetski Tubby side Pontoons, where in NZ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jetski Tubby side Pontoons, where in NZ?
    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:08pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

These things are big in Aussie and SA, ZA. More so that rear ekis/chilly bins etc.

I do a lot of freediving/spearing, so these are the answer for me using the bording ladder/rear etc.

Fish/Salt slurry one side, with possible slot for a chopping board.

Other side either fishing gear or all my dive gear. Some use those big plastic tanks on the back for live bait wells etc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 11:25pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nowhere. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:50am
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MightyBoosh MightyBoosh wrote:

Nowhere. 

Really? That SUCKS. They are awesome sauce.

I particularly like the Shoreline ones from South Africa. That is one very big esky, big enough for a good sized king head and all. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNtIbDgA-I&t=48s

I wonder how expensive they would be to import..... I also like these ones once installed are clipped on, very securely, but looks painfree with 2 people. 

Im surprised Kiwis didnt think of doing this instead of blocking the rear boarding with bulky chilly bins which offer less options.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:11am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Seems like a good idea they will become available here soon - I imagine they will be pricey here too compared to Australia when they do arrive.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mafuta21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 11:12am
Mafuta21 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Aaaaa....those clever Japies.....they also know how to extract fuel from coal....in addition to convert coal to electricity cheaply LOL

When I had a jetski, I estimate it would cost me about $2800 to import a set of these Tubbies, but if more buyers share a container cost the price per unit will decrease drastically....still cheaper than a Stabi 1850...but then I don't get so wet now....and sharks don't nibble at my toes anymore. Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:48am
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Given that Shoreline won't even reply to emails, I wouldn't hold your breath. Jetskifishingmob in Aussie are more approachable and have a presence on this forum. They had/have a similar product, but not sure if it ever made it out of prototype stage.