ITM fishing show. Legends

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishoooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ITM fishing show. Legends
    Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 6:13pm
fishoooo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Got to take your hat off to them I reckon. 

I watch the odd overseas fishing show and they aren't in the same league IMO.

Awesome footage, camera work, commentary and all from NZ. Good ****.

Big Angry Fish in second place is still a bloody good show too.

Hats off Thumbs Up. Best thing in my week unless I go fishing! 

Thoughts?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 6:21pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What channel is it on now ? Haven't been bothered with that show for a year or 2
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 6:24pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Bugger forgot to tape it. I think it's great. I watched ET this morning and while i like his style the fishing, footage and humour is no where near as good as what Matt Watson can deliver. In my opinion of course.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishoooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 6:29pm
fishoooo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by of2fsh of2fsh wrote:

What channel is it on now ? Haven't been bothered with that show for a year or 2

It's on Channel 1 mate. On TV 1 on demand as well.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote part-timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 11:25pm
part-timer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

no doubt about it... they put together a good watch...  always get some good fish...  The underwater footage is great..

I loved the ending when the mako was in the background after he finished his end talk..  not sure if it was planned..