FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Garmin LIVESCOPE the real deal?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:33pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Tell you what I am going Friday will film some live fishing on my FF for you. Personally have watched snapper rise over 10m to intercept my descending soft bait.

What you don’t understand is I am not passing over the fish I am stationary over them using my paddle to reverse and keep my lure on the screen. And the snapper school below it of which a couple has risen to meet it. Standard kayak fishing practices.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BananaBoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 8:32pm
BananaBoat View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

What you don’t understand is I am not passing over the fish I am stationary over them using my paddle to reverse and keep my lure on the screen. And the snapper school below it of which a couple has risen to meet it. Standard kayak fishing practices.
done exactly that in my kayak with fishfinder displaying what said in this discussion
best way to use your FF.... that is, paddle over something you think is fish worthy, drop down on it while stationary, watch something come up for it.... you know the rest
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 11:42pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Yeah I get whats happening for your finder muppet,

Im just thinking about the applications of live scoping forward, like stick baiting for kings being able to see them before you pass over them etc.
Page  <12