introducing stunt-cam!!!

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote stunt-cam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 4:44pm
stunt-cam View Drop Down
New User
New User

I reckon you should buy the freezer. You could keep the bait in it & then it could double as an anchor seeing I don't have one. You might need an extension cord too. Sunday it is, Dan I'll get someone to cover for ya if you're working. Beema is free, oh wait. If you had a chest freezer you could tempt her with some frozen chicken.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 5:09pm
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Maybe,you should buy it & all three of you nutters get in it for 24 hours to chill ya out!

Barrell

Give a man a fish,& he will eat for a day.Teach him how to fish,& he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 5:29pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

And no molesting the pillies
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2004 at 10:36am
Jezza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

to order a direct debit form call 0800 FiLF Prod....
it's a fact woggle-bogglebee exists.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 7:25pm
Jezza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Stunt cam was such a good Idea. I look back on the days when these ideas were laughed at and yet MR Matt Watson directly took the idea from FILF ( which co incidentally never got off the ground) literally took it, after conversations with us about our planned fishing expeditions and ideas .actioned it and ended up on Letterman. Go figure.

Never once did he thank us for the idea ..

My stolen childhood. 

these days the ideas don't come as thick or as fast due to the fact that I no longer indulge in Simple Simons mood and mind altering cookies.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 7:09am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

OK, I know I'm old but I'm totally lost JezzaBig smile. I have no idea what FILF is or was
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 8:06am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hmmm, something about" really really I love Fishing" maybe? I struggled through this whoile thread back in the day, even my Babel Fish didn't help. Obald's request for translation asistance also went unanswered!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 3:03pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well this thread is a hard read ... Like you Smudge I have no idea what FILF is. (opposite of MILF maybe ... )
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 6:40pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A joy to see posts that raised smiles from the likes of PTSquid, Billfish etc. Bring back 2004. Swashies 25th anniversary 2022, might be time to check they have a chair ramp and have an ale.
PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 11:41am
Jezza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

FiLF was an initial idea for a fishing show. 

Back then we had an idea, got together as a group of muppets that make the fishing adventure guys look like choir boys.

We entered a competition on the ROCK radio station and within two days won a Ramco 570 - typical rock radio station - as when we went to pick it up it was the hull and trailor onlyt, we were quoted $16000 K to put a new motor , fittings and electricals on the boat.

We decided to sell it and purchase a camera ( technology now means you can do that sort of thing on an iphone) at the time we initially used the camera to go out on charters and film for them creating DVD's that they could use at the boat show etc in exchange for being allowed to use the footage for ourselves. 

For a while it was great, we tehn ventured into our own road trips with LB and the odd boat trip,.

From the beginning we called it FilF. We were liasing with people on this website including occasionally MR W We had the idea for our show to do things like go to concerts , show some of the local scenery ( we did a tool concert which was epic) 

anyways the idea fell over because we just werent dedicated and our knowledge was limited. 

We even had a pointing silent asian guy. 

Anyways that was back in the day where we drank and smoked more than we breathed. Hence it was never going to really work. I have changed allot since then and now just like to get out, take people out and enjoy the water.

I was just letting go of a lifelong resentment - stunt cam was totally our idea.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 12:47pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Hehe yeah I get the FILF reference now. Thatnks for clearing that up
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Page  <1 234