Ignore function

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 11:44am
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by the angler the angler wrote:

Yeah I was thinking same thing , that guy pirate is a prime suspect .

Cant be....pirate goes fishing. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 4:35pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"Everyone has the capacity to irritate the **** out of someone else.".......Thats the human Race for youBig smile.................strangely ....its the ones who think they are perfect who are the biggest dicks.
Read the bottom line for more advise.Wink.............well said "Smudge"......Ive been here a while and have seen a few come and go but i still enjoy myself.....whatever happens......i wouldnt bury my head in the sand with an "Ignore" button.

Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 12:45pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

if you guys are seriously getting this upset over things maybe you should just not read the posts.  i dont understand why you let it even bother you at all. ive learnt heaps from this website and ive been fishing at every chance i get since i was 3 and im 32 now so have a far better knowledge of fishing than most.  like everything in life filter out the crap and focus on the good stuff.  some of you will proberly get offended by this but hardern the f$#k up. some of you sound like little kids at school crying to the teacher that your getting picked on. try actually going fishing and catching fish then any problems you have will go away. the only problem i have is when i havent caught a fish for a week
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 3:29pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

if you guys are seriously getting this upset over things maybe you should just not read the posts.  i dont understand why you let it even bother you at all. ive learnt heaps from this website and ive been fishing at every chance i get since i was 3 and im 32 now so have a far better knowledge of fishing than most.  like everything in life filter out the crap and focus on the good stuff.  some of you will proberly get offended by this but hardern the f$#k up. some of you sound like little kids at school crying to the teacher that your getting picked on. try actually going fishing and catching fish then any problems you have will go away. the only problem i have is when i havent caught a fish for a week
Thumbs Up
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Page  <1 234