FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey ... new guys!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey ... new guys!
    Posted: 17 Oct 2003 at 9:38pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

It isnt really my place to say this but ...

It is really really good to see new guys coming into this forum, learning is a big part of fishing and by sharing our experiences we will all learn more about fishing. You will find most of us pretty willing to help and it was a quest for knowledge that bought me to this site.

I know of a couple of guys that browse the site but dont like to ask questions. Feel Free.

BUT please have a look at the rules that Kerren has put in this forum.

Even old guys like me could do with a bit of a tune up when it comes to sticking to the topic.

An intro giving a bit of your background is a good way to start. Just remember this is a fishing forum and if you have a question about fishing it will probably be answered. There have been a couple of postings lately that sort of gave the impression this was a chat room.

Stick to fishing aye ...

Kerren, is it possible to post some basic rules up on the forum home page?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2003 at 10:46pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well said smudge
what happened to the pissing man?