Hall of Fame - Hunting

Page  <1 2345>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:45pm
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Species : Hen Pheasant
Hunter : Skoti
Weapon : 93 Ford Telstar TX5 XRi
Fight time : Less than 2 seconds
Weight : Didn't have to weight at all as it was totally unexpected .
To be honest I felt like the hunted rather than the hunter , this bird charged out at me from a hedge on the side of the road and started violently head-butting my bonnet and windscreen .
Did you LOL ? : Yes , I LOLed LOL
What did it taste like ? : Dunno , gave it to the ol man for fathers day 
Nothing says I love you like roadkill Big smile

COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 8:54pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOLLOLLOL 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 9:18pm
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Duz that mean my PB don't count Cry
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 9:29pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It does in my eyez mate, thats a beauty hen, it'll be good eating too!!Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Deer Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 2:19pm
Deer Hunter View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

First Tahr shot last month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JRDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 12:43pm
JRDO View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Summer Culling, Besty and I from the spearos section put the spearguns down for a 30 minute stint standing in the back of Geoffry's Hilux in the far north.

Breasted the lot of them and got some salami made, not my first chioce of salami meat but pretty awesome on a pizza or in a pasta. Pigs ate the rest.
BANNED from doing anything about anything anymore.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 12:49pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice cull. We're thy in flight or molting?
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JRDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 3:57pm
JRDO View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

No way, absolutely no flying invloved! Just two spearos with a shotty, if we were any good or had two guns there could've been many more.
BANNED from doing anything about anything anymore.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 5:02pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good stuff man, they go down wif a thump them beasties, B52's of the sky, awesomeThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Double Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 6:21pm
Double Shot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Great haul, loads of meat that's for sure...well doneThumbs Up
70ml of 90deg C water pressurised through 13g of roasted finely ground tamped coffee for 25sec's to make a distinguishing sensory hit called a Double Shot    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Nebuchadnezzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:48pm
Nebuchadnezzar View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Got this fulla the other day using the "bait n wait" method. 234lb. Beat my old P.B by 54lb.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:00pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

shet that is a big boy, good effort
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Double Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:18pm
Double Shot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

God damn that is a beast, well done that man great effort...Thumbs Up
70ml of 90deg C water pressurised through 13g of roasted finely ground tamped coffee for 25sec's to make a distinguishing sensory hit called a Double Shot    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gaff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:55pm
gaff1 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice boar mate ! Where did you get him ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nebuchadnezzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:43pm
Nebuchadnezzar View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Mamaku. He had a full set of very worn teeth, probably wouldnt have been long before he started going backwards.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:38pm
Snag View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by C A C A wrote:

shet that is a big boy, good effort

X 2 Beer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Resacobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 10:01am
Resacobi View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

My young fella got his first the other day... wanted to do it all by himself. He's only 13 but nearly 6ft tall, reckoned the pig to be about 80lb. Should have seen the fullas face when he got the weight on his back, hard case. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seasider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:55am
Seasider View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What do you do when full of the bldy flu?
Decided to go for a walk up the back valley and try and sweat it out and just maby see a pig or 2.
Ten mins up the creek I heard a bit of a crash in the gorse and could see a bit of black moving through it, Nice pig im thinking.

Na it was one of the wild cattle that are in the area.
Got a clean shot and then spent rest of the day carrying meat back to the car.

Sure sweated a lot and the meat was to die for.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 10:37pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

wicked. be a few hamburgers in that fella
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TIN TUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:09pm
TIN TUB View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

just cause there's notthing going on ina rain soaked BOP today! Here's some pic's from a trip awhile back when the boy was a young fella. Epic Times!

Page  <1 2345>