Onemana and surrounding bays

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barra10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Onemana and surrounding bays
    Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 8:45am
Barra10 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Have got a house here for a week or so later this month, does anyone know if the beach/sea floor is clean enough to run a longline out at all? Was intending on leaving my kite at home and towing it out a few hundred metres by kayak but don't really want to loose the lot.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tom Daniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 11:15am
Tom Daniels View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Not 100% sure about Onemana, except the rocks at the northern end, I have never seen any one put a kontiki out there,but I have seen them kayak out the longline,not very far though.Whiritoa seems to be the preferred beach for kontikis ask the locals bro.
I fish because the voice tells me to