Green Fish Vey Angry

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CAST FISHING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Fish Vey Angry
    Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 7:39am
CAST FISHING View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I video taped

Clap

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 8:32am
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

WTF?????
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Bertram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 8:35am
Bertram View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Of coarse it's angry it's bloody drowning ,you nutter
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 9:44am
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well that was pointless video
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 9:50am
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Ummmmmmmm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote savager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 9:52am
savager View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

really?
I'm not sure if I should be glad you posted a video or pissed that I wasted my time watching it
if its not worth eating its not worth killing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 9:55am
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

If you gunna bloody eat it then why not ikky spike it u twat.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coochdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 9:58am
Coochdog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Good boy. Yes you did video taped, well done.
Your next challenge is to find out the meaning of 'IKIjime'.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote segador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 10:18am
segador View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

need another topic in the fishing forum called stupid f$%king videosDead
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote full sacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 10:31am
full sacks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

what colour is the sky on your plant dude some pretty trippy stuff there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 10:42am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

we have some of those big angry fish here to mate, we call them baby snapper put up a hell of a scrape, seen a lot of them in those sorts of buckets here on our docks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 6:25pm
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Your IQ = warm glass of milk 

You need a plastic bag over your head sealed around neck to experience what the fish 
The People Protest

Actions Speak Louder Than Words    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 6:37pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I just hope it was legal eh MM. Line caught though

FFS really? There was nothing for sale with this video .... What's going on with our spammers these days
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dirtyharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 6:45pm
dirtyharry View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by full sacks full sacks wrote:

what colour is the sky on your plant dude some pretty trippy stuff there

I think I know what plant he's on, not sure what colour the sky is.....

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

we have some of those big angry fish here to mate, we call them baby snapper put up a hell of a scrape, seen a lot of them in those sorts of buckets here on our docks

Do you get a lot of them up north mate?

I just pooped into a bucket, will post the vid of my angry arse conger later
I waste most of my money on fishing tackle. The rest I invest in women and booze.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A LOAF OF BREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 11:55pm
A LOAF OF BREAD View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Dont look like it was filmed here. They were some weird looking fish. 

A trev lookalike, A snap with a weird head, and a YT thing.

Why do you guys give the guy stick?. He probably dont know whats best.  Proud he just filmed some fish off a whalf and posted it. Probably taken less fish out the sea than everyone who complains about quotas and the fish management system.

Like you guys have always ikied your fish every single one since you first wet a line?

You Hypocrites. lol

Why not explain about iky and other things rather than getting all anti over some noob who was stoked with his video catching a couple fish of a whalf.

The only spam there could be wanting more views. No product attached like Fletch said. lol