NZ's First Kayak Fishing Book

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NZ-Kayaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NZ's First Kayak Fishing Book
    Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 6:50pm
NZ-Kayaker View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The wait is over mates and I'm stoked to announce the release of my first book. This book represents 6 months of hard work - lots of late nights and time not fishing.

A complete guide to New Zealand Kayak Fishing is the only kayak fishing book ever written for NZ conditions. I've distilled down everything I know about kayaking and fishing into 102 pages. Retailing for just $16.95 it's not going to break the bank and I reckon everyone will learn something from it, if not just enjoy the pictures. It will be available around the country as of next week through a wide variety of retailers (supermarkets etc) or else you can buy it direct from me. Send me a message or email [email protected]

This book would have been possible without my sponsors and advertisers. I only use good gear so I'd recommend all their kayaks, tackle and equipment to anyone. A big thanks to Viking Kayaks, Lowrance, Kilwell, SHIMANO, Sharkskin, Berkley and Railblaza. Also a huge thanks to the NZ Bay Fisher Magazine for helping me to produce it.

Mob: 027 668 9904
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nzkayakfisher
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DutchFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 10:15pm
DutchFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Will purchase it next week mate :) Thanks for the contribution to us yakkers :) don't give your secrets away thou ;)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marco77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 12:08am
Marco77 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Well done Tim 

Tight Lines !