We're all perfect right....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Badfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We're all perfect right....
    Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 6:22pm
Badfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I know we're all perfect but sometimes I don't feel like being perfect so I make mistakes... on purposeWink

So if you feel like spending 20 odd minutes doing something like this 

and turning it into something like this

then why not tell us all about it

I'm only doing this to help you guys avoid similar scenarios of course Cool

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 6:46pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

How did it happen etc ??
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Badfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 7:48pm
Badfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I actually did it a while ago but I think from memory I was burnishing the tag end of the purple where it tucks under the white thread on the left of the pic and I pushed the tag end of the purple to hard and it popped out and did that. It really sucked cause I think I had to redo the whole lot because each colour is held down by the colour in front of it (to the right) and because the tag ends where trimmed down there was nothing long enough to hold onto to redo without changing the finished lengths of the bindings so right back to the beginning. Ouch

Truth be told that first pic is actually the second attempt after re binding it. That's why it's a bit cloudy, it had just had a coat of CP applied when I took the pic. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:12pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

meaning in short you fkd up the pull thrus bug time eh Ryan?LOL
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Badfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 9:20pm
Badfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nah not on this occasion but when I get really tired I have been known to put the pull thru in facing the wrong way Embarrassed that's usually my queue to go to bed

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:35am
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

ClapLOLLOL great I am not the only one , I do hate it when that happens .