Invercargill based yak fishermen?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Southern_Jez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invercargill based yak fishermen?
    Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 3:36pm
Southern_Jez View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

anyone ... ?

looking for someone to head out chasing some cod/gurnard with ... my wife gets a little nervous about me going out alone, and has put her foot down after a recent incident involving a flat cell phone battery and some good fishing Embarrassed

not really expecting anything, havent seen anyone else out yak fishing in the last 9 months ... but might as well ask ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gollyfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 8:48pm
gollyfish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

nope........... so lonely............shhhh! is that tumbleweed?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote zoro40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 9:15pm
zoro40 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

yea just got a kayak,getting used to it in the rivers before I take on the sea,tried the oreti down near the boat club paddling into the wind and current the other night,keen as to get out and get some cod in a while.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gollyfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 12:09am
gollyfish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

mmmm....not so lonelyThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Storm Petrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 8:18am
Storm Petrel View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Gidday Southern_Jez,

I'm a Kayak fisherman based here in invers looking for a paddling buddy too.

I enjoy chasing the cod and I am keen for a fish any time as long as work and family allow!

Give me a private message and I'll get back to you. Cheers :)