attempted theft of a fyran 540 horizon

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote samax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: attempted theft of a fyran 540 horizon
    Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:40pm
samax View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

a while ago now we came home to find a nissan bluebird parked in the middle of our drive not to sure what was going on as we live on a long steep drive we stopped blocking the drive only to realise our boat was now also on a funny angle. further inspection found 2 thick black skidmarks making it around 2 metres before stopping. the boat, now disconnected and sitting on the ground with the motor firmle embedded in the mud, definately wasnt going anywhere. 
we locked the car me and my brother went to the house to phone the police and dad stayed with the boat. the police were on the way but dad was  nowhere to be seen making things a little worrying however he had a little story of his own.
whilst waiting by the car a bloke walks down the drive and with a straight face says aww could you give me a hand i was just trying to roll start my car down your drive ( we have to use a toyota land cruiser to get the boat up the drive as it is freaking steep) however dad also with a straight face responded in true dad fassion" ****off mate u were trying to steal my fuking boat" to this the bloke began walking slowly from the scene slightly puzzling as his car was still parked in the drive, dad gave chase and waved down the cops and they arrested the guy.
still puzzled as to why he didnt run or try and take the car dad returned home and the cops also arrived to check the scene ect and also work out what to do with the car which still had the keys in it.

anyway it turned out the bloke was driving his mothers car and not only was the car far to underpowered to get the boat off the corner the would not be thief had run out of petrol in the driveway dug the bottom of the motor into the ground to the prop ( luckily only soft mud and no dammage done. when we realised the car was out of petrol the cops were in histerics and couldnt believe what they were looking at 
thankfully the boat was all ok and the motor had been down as if the boat had got away when they took it off the car it would have dropped off a steep tree covered bank and caused serious damage and potential damage to the house below

the guy ended up getting 200 hours of comunity service which to me was a little light but in all fairness we did get to keep the boat undamaged so cant complain.
thaught this would be a little bit of the light side for stolen to finally get someone caught.Tongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:43pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Every village has its idiotLOL< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:44pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bet he complained to mum that she should keep her car filled so he can work his "business"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:48pm
Spaz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Man there are some freakn plonkers in the world...
I'd agree, 200hrs community service is like a slap with a wet bus ticket.
Should lock the f$&ker up for a couple a years and use the bus ticket to give him paper cuts on his bullocks....that'll learn him...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote loodafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:53pm
loodafish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What an absolute idiot!! I hope this village idiot isnt breeding Big smile glad the boat was A ok
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stormbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:56pm
Stormbringer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Spaz Spaz wrote:

Man there are some freakn plonkers in the world...
I'd agree, 200hrs community service is like a slap with a wet bus ticket.
Should lock the f$&ker up for a couple a years and use the bus ticket to give him paper cuts on his bullocks....that'll learn him...
Why lock em up and give thm free food & board .........

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 4:03pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spaz for Minister of Justice!ClapLOL
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 6:37pm
Spaz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Finatic Finatic wrote:

Spaz for Minister of Justice!ClapLOL

Sweet...I'll do it
What a job !! Over seeing the torturing of scummy crims while collecting a huge salary

Sounds like my sort of thing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 8:20pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Onya Dad TooThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 9:23pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The punishments handed down no way discourage scumbags f##king with others gear.The justice system is way to soft IMHO.
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big -Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 7:08am
Big -Dave View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I admit I would have been tempted to slam the car door on the sods hands and break them...so his mumma has to wipe his bum for the next few weeks....whats he gonna tell the cops....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 7:45am
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wow you can't make this stuff up, truth is stranger than fiction! How far did this guy live from your house?
"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength." St. Francis de Sales
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote samax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 10:02am
samax View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

the bloke only lived about 10 mins drive away cops gave us the adress and everything was quite a laugh once all sorted and no damage found

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 4:56pm
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

maybe you should have a professional come down and check out the whole boat and engine and then submit the bill to your new neighbor Wink
"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength." St. Francis de Sales