Jesse Ryder

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesse Ryder
    Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 11:45am
Catchit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

"We gave Sir Peter a knighthood," Mr Key said, "And if we could give him a second one, we would."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:11pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have to wonder what his "mates" were doing while this was going on?  Or maybe they weren't "mates" and this was a giant set-up...?
I know Jesse is sometimes seen as an abrasive character and has had his problems but no-one deserves to be treated like this and it sickens me that no-one apparently tried to intervene.  Four against one?  I hope these scum of the earth get caught real soon...
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 2:55pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yup that is pretty horriffic and no one deserves that at all ever but can I play devils advocate for a moment.

Joe public tha same thing happens he has a wife and kids a good job and plays a bit of sport never been in trouble with the law etc etc...does it make the front page now because he is not a high profile personality ?

I am not minimising this at all in fact quite the opposite but just a thought that was rattling around in my head.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:23pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Moocha
That IS why its news worthy end of story.
I would not bother reading it if it was you or I but I am really interested because its him.
Poor guy has had "problems" and seems to be coming rite.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:28pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Where the hell was everyone??? Surely bystanders could have banded together and stepped in to break this up!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 6:21pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Finatic Finatic wrote:

Where the hell was everyone??? Surely bystanders could have banded together and stepped in to break this up!

Just watched the news. The detective said bystanders did intervene and they were looking to take statements from them. That saved his life i reckon. Why the violence one would never know.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 12:29pm
Catchit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

police have arrested a 20 yr old and charged him with assault.
"We gave Sir Peter a knighthood," Mr Key said, "And if we could give him a second one, we would."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 6:42pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And they have also now  arrested a 37 year old who is apparently related in some way to the first guy. This second guy has also been charged with assault.
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....