New Fishing Videos sub-forum

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingySlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 12:09pm
KingySlayer View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

When you say wont load to youtube? What is it saying to you? Are you using music that is not royalty free... So basically music that is played on the radio?

What was the Error it said to you BA?
www.assassinsportsfishing.com
www.facebook.com/assassinjigteam
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:24pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sorry mate I am no help, I cant remember will load again and see what it says. lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 9:15am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

This looks worthwhile for anyone into shooting video:

7 DAYS OF FREE DOWNLOADS of video clips, motion backgrounds, sound effects, & production music here:
http://tinyurl.com/bv7av6n
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:17pm
Titanium
Titanium

I am using a very cool movie maker called power director kindly lent to me so anyways I did a movie up the other night, a teddy two tows production any way when I want to up load to either face book or you tube it comes up with an error saying cyber link power director couldnot get a response from the server...............
any ideas
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:19pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Still waiting for compatibility with iPad/iphone.....grumpy sounding I know, but just saying
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:30pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

We have the new version on the development server Fletch - want to help with some testing? View and post as you normally would but use this version on this URL
[http://www.fishing.net.nz/asp_forums_10_15/].

You should be able to view video with IOS. Let me know how you go....
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:34pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roger wilco
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:36pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Awwww yehehehehee that worked a treat Grunta. Magic mate thank you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:44pm
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

I am using a very cool movie maker called power director kindly lent to me so anyways I did a movie up the other night, a teddy two tows production any way when I want to up load to either face book or you tube it comes up with an error saying cyber link power director couldnot get a response from the server...............
any ideas
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 8:37pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Primo Grant....that is awesome....IOS 6.1.2 on iphone 4S - check

Will this release also allow for direct image upload from IOS devices?

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spaceships Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2013 at 10:10pm
spaceships View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

My son is using sony vegas pro 11. for editing and it will do some amazing stuff. maybe even get a fishing vid done sometime.

Page  <12