Vanuatu

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vanuatu
    Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 10:06pm
Snag View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hay guys & gals

I am off to Vanuatu in Sept for a week. Any one else around there at that time & wanna share a charter?

I have put my name down with Sport fish Vanuatu for a half day & possibly 2 days game fishing/jigging/surface on Shogun from game fishing vanuatu.

Cheers

Snag
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter_Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 9:45am
Peter_Hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

So Keen. But have to stuck in the office.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sipowitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 8:35pm
sipowitz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi, I was there in July with 4 other mates and did a 5 day stay away with Pete on Shogun. Fishing was epic, just like a TV show. if you need any tips, info, places to eat, etc etc, let me know as I am only to happy to share.
wish I could join you in Sept but need to pay off Visa from last trip!
Word to the mother nature
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 8:08pm
Snag View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Just got back......... Blown out, got about 6 hours on the water, landed a shark, missed a Wahoo bite, had Mahi Mahi charging us. What did the trip with pete set ya back? sounds the go!

This was our race car.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 10:13pm
Titahi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Is that Russs's craft moored in havanna harbour?

The trade winds blow for 8 months, Nov Dec Jan and feb being monsoon season typically with the wind switching from the SW and more days with tin foil conditions......

Our trade winds here ( Torres straits) are just starting to ease out, just round the corner for glass calm reef fishing :)
"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 9:32pm
Snag View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yeap, I went out with Russ for the morning.