Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2005 at 10:13am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

or sleeping up the front of your boat aye
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2005 at 10:30am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I kind of agree with you Phatso it is disappointing fore sure, but as they all say the ones who are doing the posts are out there doing it yeah there will always be people going threw the reports etc looking for info but bugger em if they dont want to say anything each to there own i expect , i know i like going threw the reports and ideas the likes of Dustin, leathal and others have and using that info people i have talked too in here say the same thing have posted reports etc and you get a PM from them saying well done i asked why not put it in the report and its the usual story they just want to plod along lifes merry way and not be noticed, but yeah it is funny put a post up it is viewed 200 times and ony 30 replies lol.

now back to bed my legg is killing me.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2005 at 11:23am
lizard View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

hey blue A...was reading about ya fall mate...i did nearly exactly the same thing when i was younger..put the foldy ladder around the wrong way and collapsed in the middle .... chipped a bit of bone out of me shin...have also fallen off roofs..rooves!! hope ya get better soon mate...
im not as think as you drunk i am
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2005 at 11:23pm
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

theres a gfew ways of looking at this.....maybe they just wanna suss out where the fish are bein caught but dont wanna give out their own hot spots...maybe they r  just shy....maybe they dont catch much and think their catch is irrelivent compared to  some of the monsters that get caught on here....who knows but if they dont wanna join in its their loss. all the p.ss ups,p.sstaking and trips etc are always a good time and the people are all good value.if you have a special spot and dont want everyone to know about it then just keep it to yourself its your choice,there is always pm s if you want certyain mates to know.and hopefully no b.stards put false information on here like rangitoto lighthouse is really firing when all they want you to do is go there instead of going to the wormbeds etc....anyway to the people who do contribute to this forum a BIG CHEERS  and thumbs up and to those that dont its your loss
yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2005 at 8:10am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thanx Lizard coming along nicely now and ski yip for shore it is not mine or your lose that they dont contribute and i love hearing about the things you guy's get upto alot of crack ups and some dam top blokes you can see when you post a thread how many times it gets hammered etc so they are out there looking...do you think they are the greens keeping an eye on us mmmmm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2005 at 8:13am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sorry for not responding earlier fellas and fellaesses have been away to the magnificent East Cape region.

Although I think what we have achieved here over the past couple of years is a mighty foundation, I still get a little pissed off at the fact that some/ a lot of folk come here just to plunder this resource and don't actually give anything back apart from an entry into our database....kinda reminds me of "our" fisheries in general...anyhoo...

How to turn lurkers into posters?...not really sure, but I think as this community continues to grow, I think it will be increasingly harder not to want to become actively involved and this is a credit to all the active members.

One of the things that might/will come with catering for a larger community is the fact that the "culture" we opperate by may get diluted? is this a bad thing?....I don't know.

keep it up you lot...there some much bigger problems out there concerning our past-time mind you....just hope this place doesn't end up as a museum/resource center that people come to in the future to show their grandkids what fishing used to be like before the government of the day sold/stole your rights to do so!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2005 at 8:31am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I see the Nuie kid is online. How's the fishing up there Billy?
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Page  <12