Game And Reef Fishing In Vanuatu

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote booster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Game And Reef Fishing In Vanuatu
    Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:31pm
booster View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

The game and reef fishing in Vanuatu has for most parts of the year been spectacular. We have been very busy with 1/2 day and day charters with both Wild Blue and Shogun. We have also been very busy on Shogun going up through the islands. As a lot of you would know we haven’t been using Kakula for some time due to being taken over by new owners. At some stage we are hoping for it to come back on line.

What we have been doing is a lot of trips back to our old favorite Epi and we now have some great accommodation at the Maskelyne Islands as well. We have been going to the Maskelyne Islands for about 6 year however the trip from Epi always ate into our day and limited the fishing time there. We now have an arrangement with a local and his village and have some very good accommodation available for our anglers. For those that have done our Epi adventure the accommodation is better than Sunset Bungalows in Lamen Bay.  To Read More: Click Here

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BigAlCupAChino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 7:24pm
BigAlCupAChino View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have chartered Shogun and Wild Blue for 3 x day trips out of Port Vila, Vanuatu in August 2013 chasing both game and sport fish plus some time on the reef and have three seats on each trip available:

Sun 11/8/13 Shogun 8 hours Vt 120'000 
(to be shared by all on boat) NZ$430 pp odd if we get 3 to join me
Tue 13/8/13 Wild Blue 8 hours Vt 88'000 
(to be shared by all on boat) NZ$330 pp odd if we get 3 to join me
Thu 15/8/13 Wild Blue 8 hours Vt 88'000
(to be shared by all on boat) NZ$330 pp odd if we get 3 to join me

All gear, lunch, etc included.

This is a great opportunity to get in some magic island fishing especially if it's only you keen on angling (Solo like me...with my wife and two kids enjoying the resort while I enjoy time on the water).

Marlin, Sailfish, Broadbill, Yellow fin tuna, Dogtooth Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi, Giant Trevally (GT),etc

Pete @ Nautilus has great reviews and both vessels are kitted up for the task.
http://www.nautilus.com.vu/fishing.htm

If you are interested in joining please let me know.