level finish

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: level finish
    Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:32pm
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Guys , I don't know if anyone has shown you this , I had to learn the hard way , no matter what you use to finish your giudes with , when you come to your finish if you make sure yor rod bed is level  AND your rod is level , you will find when you put your finish on the guides you will have a more even result , I know its only a simple thing , but by having a level, you first run it along you bed , then set up your rod , and do the same thing , from the tip to the forgrip , you will be surpriced how better it comes out .any way here is some photos so you see what I mean .

Forum Jump
Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.352 seconds.

Fishing Reports Visit Reports

Saltwater Fishing Reports
Top of the South Fishing Report - 22/03/24

Tasman and Golden Bay snapper still running hot We are not far away from daylight... Read More >

22 Mar 2024
Bay of Islands Fishing Report - 22/03/24

Variety is the spice of life On one recent trip, the plan was to spend a... Read More >

22 Mar 2024
Hauraki Gulf Fishing Report - 22/03/24

Fish where the fish are! Catching fish or just going fishing? I tackle this issue... Read More >

22 Mar 2024
Inner Hauraki Gulf Fishing Report - 22/03/24

Thoughtful tactics required for better fish Over the course of each year the fishing varies,... Read More >

22 Mar 2024
Fishing bite times Fishing bite times

Major Bites

Minor Bites

Major Bites

Minor Bites