Swordfishsteve off to New Cal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swordfishsteve off to New Cal
    Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 9:24am
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Ok guys the time has come to get on the plane and find a warm spot for the next few weeks, so I am off to New Cal , I will be back end of September, so please be patient with any reel questions as my Web access will be limited , but will check when ever I can, enjoy the cold & catch up when I return, cheers steveSmile
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 2:04pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

wait for me or do I have to follow you over
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:43pm
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Yes Boulder you can come over in a few weeks time, then you can show us how to catch a few fish eh!Wink
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 8:39am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Somewhere warm sounds like a good plan & look forward to a full report on your return Steve!  
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 8:52am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wish I could get to go to New Caledonia. Not fair.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:25am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

saw the aquarium there a few years ago, luminous corals and all
well worth a visit