squid skirts

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: squid skirts
    Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 9:41pm
Fishing Addiction View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

where is a good place to get them. can either find the real small or too big. after ones the size of the pirate / jitterbug. 10cm? especially like the silver ones with line of pink and line of blue. may be asking a bit much. located in manukau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 9:12am
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 10:28am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Gouroks should stock them
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ReelAppealLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 10:49am
ReelAppealLures View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I always used the Small Lure skirts when surfcasting, these are available from Discount Fishing Supplies... Worked out cheaper than the other skirts available as you can buy in bulk quantities of 100. Green and Pink is all I ever use, seems to work well on Snapper or Gurnard.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reel-Appeal-Lures/300309486704362
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 1:05pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I just got a pile of 3" skirts from Gourocks, $3 for a packet of 5. Good range of colours. I used them with a ball sinker up the nose for trolling in the sollies recently....

Gourocks are in the process of shifting out to east tamaki, but their phone number is 09-820-8600 at the moment.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mahiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 8:27pm
Mahiman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

We do these ones in the colours you want, they are rigged for inchiku jigs
Good luck
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 8:37pm
Titanium
Titanium

cheers guys. Will check out gourocks. Use the jitterbugs at present and love that colour combo so was hoping to make my own assists. 
mahiman -what colours are you finding best at mo?