Predator Kontiki Lost.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RhysH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Predator Kontiki Lost.
    Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 10:37pm
RhysH View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone. Had a wee mishap at Seatoun Beach, Wellington recently (2 months ago) using my Predator Kontiki. Managed to hook up the wreck off Seatoun beach and snap my mainline. Kontiki resurfaced and was last seen floating off towards Ward and Somes Island. Kontiki is well labelled with my name and contact details etc. There is still a decent reward for the return of this. Alternatively, does anyone know of someone trying to flog off a cheap Predator Kontiki  lately?  It could be mine. Plse contact Rhys. 0212648258 with any info. Cheers and tight lines.Cry

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tangi DnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 10:17pm
Tangi DnA View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Maybe you should post this in the wellington fishing thread

I've only discovered this page by accident, you will get a far better response from that forum.

I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JodyLondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 4:54pm
JodyLondon View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

LOST:Predator 54 Kontiki, SHARK SHAPED. lost off Matata Beach around 12.30pm. Has our name : London and phone number. We are able to quote the serial number if found. MONETARY REWARD WILL BE GIVEN IF RETURNED.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kiwi phill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 8:14pm
kiwi phill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi

Bad luck but the problem with just about all models today the main line is attached to the machine so rocks. wreaks sharks can break the main line...

All the motors in the last year not one that followed my plans have lost a kontiki machine...The design is very simple and cost virtually nothing to set up........ if requested I can offer some advise but a charge might apply as time is not always free..............Philliip
Sverdfisk .......Marlin in Norwegian
My Parents ...Parents Came from Norway...