Super XV

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 3:56pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nah all good tab i will agree to disagree.I'm with you on refs.They are just not good enough.Maybe the rules are being changed too much.Bakkes Botha SAF got a red once for punching the British Lion guy a few years back.Maybe he just have a reputation.I suspect that Haskell will be binned for a few games.Maybe not fair but so is punching for no reason i reckon.
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tab47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 6:20pm
tab47 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yea the refs are a tricky one. I often wonder how much the personal fitness of each referee plays a part in their decision making. I can guarantee one thing though, Haskell will be claiming something happened to him in the deep dark abyss of a ruck or mall to justify his actions, and who knows maybe it did, he was still pretty dumb retaliating in the open
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 9:37am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Jonker has been **** so far this year/season.

I liked that John White guy for the Chiefs Canes game.

I don't recall seeing him to often though.
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 9:25am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

What can I say....go chiefs
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 10:00am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hahaha
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 10:28am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

got my own pet octopus
His names tomololo
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:33am
Platinum
Platinum

Chiefs was a bit scrappy last nite.But there were numerous changes so understandable.Straight between them and the BluesWink for top spot in our conference i reckon.LOL
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:26am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2cold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:05pm
2cold View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by mangre 2 mangre 2 wrote:

Clap

x2

GO THE CHIEFS!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:24am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

So here come the finals.

First week of qualifiers is:

Crusaders (4) v Bulls (5) Saturday 21st, kick off 1935 (local)
Reds (3) v Sharks (6) Saturday 21st, kick off 1940 (local)

Following week, Stormers play the lowest ranked winner of the above games, leaving chiefs to play the other.

I see Crusaders winning their game and Sharks (who I see as a real danger) taking care of the Reds.

If the above happens then Chiefs play the Crusaders at home and the Stormers are at home to the Sharks.

Two cracking games that could go either way but picking a final in NZ and another Crusaders title.

LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:05am
Platinum
Platinum

Watched all the games and for me the Reds was clearly the best team.Saders will beat the Bulls,Reds the Sharks.Saders will travel to SA against Stormers.That will be tough.
Reds will beat Chiefs in Hamilton unless the Chiefs up their game.Get SBW more involved and they will be difficult to beat.
Saders were very average in 2nd half last night.Stormers struggled against an average Rebels team.The surprise was that the bulls could just have won without the bonus point and could have faced the Reds instead.They seem to be very confident of their chances against the Saders.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:31pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What the **** was going through plumtree's head making all those changes at the last minute lol.

Guess he wanted to see if the sharks could do it with out risking his big guns.

But man what a difference as soon as they came on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 8:27pm
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

go the chiefs....looking forward to the re-play
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Getting jiggy with it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 4:40pm
Getting jiggy with it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

LOL@The HurricanesLOL
I'm what Willis was talking about
Page  <123