Simms Sage and Suzuki fishing trip

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ADVGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simms Sage and Suzuki fishing trip
    Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 9:39pm
ADVGD View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Greetings all, long time no post! Here's a link to a report of my recent South Island trip. Many stunning waters were visited and some great fishing was had.

Link > Full report here

Link > Full report here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sick of Sinkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 10:01am
Sick of Sinkers View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Epic trip.........fishing & bikes what a combo
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr.Dundee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 5:28pm
Mr.Dundee View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That was a mint report well doneClapLoved the pics
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 7:26pm
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Enjoyed your report, the pictures were something else. Almost felt like I was going along with you. Those little huts you would stay in at night. How does that work? Do you have to register somewhere to have access to them or are they on a first come basis???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ADVGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 9:20pm
ADVGD View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for the kind words, the huts I stay at are a mixture of DOC, NZDA, community run, farmers huts, shearers quarters, and private huts. Before I set off on any of my trips there are hours and often days of studying topos, researching legal land access, numerous phone calls contacting landowners, creating and loading GPS files etc etc.

In the third week of March I switch over to working on Adventure Guide full time (www.adventureguide.co.nz), there are a few huts already loaded but I have over 50 that I have visited throughout the South Island, photographed, documented and will be uploading from late March onwards. Keep tuned and it will give you all the info you need and save you all the leg work, cheers!