New toys!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New toys!
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 1:18pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I love it when new toys turn up in the mail! :-)
Just got these sent to me to play with, not sure about here in NZ, but I will give them a crack, but sure keen on them for the islands! :-)

Little R2C Tungsten Vibe lures. I reckon the mangrove jacks will murder them! :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 1:21pm
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Jacks will and Coral Trout in the shallows .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fenien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 1:25pm
Fenien View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Very nice!Do these have a built in rattle & also what weight would they be approx?Will they be available in the shops soon.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 4:13pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes to the rattle, they are only light, probably under 20gms I think, just inshore casting lures really, and no, sadly i do not think they are going to be in our shops.... this was by way of a "nyah nyah, look at what I have got!" type post :-)
However, I guess if there were enough interest, the wholesalers may be interested in bringing others in I guess. Not sure about that though. That is why I didn't put this in the "New Products" thread, coz they ain't really new products at all, just some nice pressies I got :-)
Every so often it is nice to have a little gloat eh :-)

RH, I am gonna be using a lot of smaller lures flicking around the shallow bommies in the Solomons in January, so all these neat toys will no doubt disappear into the recesses of various reefs over time :-)