playing around

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: playing around
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:27pm
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Here is something I have been playing with , it is a type of marbling , it is Auto mettalic silver , straight out of the can  , what I do is get a small drop on a darning needle , drop it on to the finish , [ small drop goe's along way ] you can work it around a bit , but don't play with it to much , the effect in the sun is great really pops out , in the photo of the guide a bit of trim would finish it off real good , and no the mettalic doe's not effect the finish , the rod is for deep trolling for Barra in 5 to 10 mtr water with slow trolled lures , as it is mine the extra trim is not a problem , the blank is a MHX trimmed for what I want .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:35pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

wow like that mate very nice