Auckland Destinations Forum ATTN GRUNTA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland Destinations Forum ATTN GRUNTA
    Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 11:04am
Seth View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Grunta, not sure if its just me but cant get into the Auckland destinations forum.  If I click to view the last post by smudge it just goes straight back to the main forum.  If I go into it the actual forum there is nothing there apart from the generic forum rules and victory knives thread?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 2:36pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Just needs a few topics and posts in it Seth.  I'm moving this there and you'll see what I mean. If anyone can see some other topics that should be there PM me and I'll move them too.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 3:08pm
Seth View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sorry Grunta, didnt explain myself.  There "looks" like there is an existing post already in the forum that cant be viewed?  Says there is one topic with the last post by smudge but if you click on the link it takes you to the main forum????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:54pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Hmmm I did move a post from here I wonder if thatis the problem?