Who's been saltwater fly fishing? NZ

Page  <1 121122123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2023 at 6:55pm
Fraser Hocks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey there team. Haven't been on the forum for a while. Had a few issues logging in, but I think it go them ironed out for the moment, thanks to Grant.

Me and the wife just booked a trip up to Russell and further north for the end of September. Looking forward to it now. Hit those beaches and hopefully get into a few fish. Escape the wintery south. Il keep you posted crew 😎
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2023 at 5:54pm
Platinum
Platinum

Anyone got any hints or tips for fish around Russell or Taipa area? Feel free to pm me if you don't want it out there for all to see.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2023 at 9:29pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Craig Worthington is the guru for Russell……FishMan on the fora.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2023 at 12:33pm
Platinum
Platinum

Of course Craig 😊. Il drop him a PM.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2023 at 2:35pm
Platinum
Platinum

No luck getting a hold of Craig unfortunately.

Beautiful part of the world, however the weather is knocking us around a bit.   Hopefully this week the wind will finally abate and I can get out and find a few fish 😎
Page  <1 121122123